Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » been caught? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: been caught?
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ive been caught in a subtle way! lol

basically i went through a phase of playing footsie with my mum's friends....... i think they all caught on. its quite embarrassing to think what they must think of me behind closed doors. [Cry] lol

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AliasnameTO
Loyal Member
Member # 29734

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AliasnameTO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
I wonder why 'footzter' got banned?

[Confused] _fjb_

footzter was my old account, I haven't the slightest clue why it was banned. I didn't choose that name either oddly enough, I thought that was the default guest name.

Anyway, I got caught only once, in my freshman year of high school. That was when my foot interests really began in earnest, and I didn't have it fully under control. This girl in flip-flops sat next to me, and she had some gorgeous feet. While she looked away I leveled my eyes at her feet, and she turned around quickly enough to see me looking down at her. She just giggled a little and asked why I was looking at her feet. I was too embarrassed to say anything, I just turned around.

Posts: 74 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think most women who catch a guy looking at their pretty feet in a public place do not realize the object of desire is her feet, they think the guy is staring at their legs. It is hard for women who have not been exposed to foot love to imagine a guy being attracted to their feet.
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonascuomo
Elite Trooper
Member # 20905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jonascuomo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was caught smelling socks before it was a little embarrasing

--------------------
**on the first day, God created feet..and it was good**

Posts: 315 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been "caught" staring a few times, but have never received anything other than curious (or puzzled) smiles.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SockThirst
Board Regular
Member # 18819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SockThirst   Email SockThirst   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Brandy's Foot Slave:
I was caught smelling socks before it was a little embarrasing

Was it worth it?Who's socks did you smell?How was the smell?What type of socks?Were they white and were they dirty?Under what circunstances??Can you please elaborate?

I can't tell anything about being caught as I never got caught for something other than maybe a little stare...

Posts: 48 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This really hot girl caught me once - I smelled her soles with my nose on them and heres' where I fucked up - her ankles were crossed and I uncrossed them. She would later ask 'what were you doing to my feet the other night' Since then, I wanked while sniffing her soles in her sleep, which came fresh out of a pair of boots and to be honest they didn't smell so great but I totally didn't care - she had some daaamn nice feet!!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been caught staring at least once. It was in a public place and I was with a group of people. Luckily, it was pretty loud and no one was really paying attention. The girl was a part of a group of people we were hanging out with and she had stopped her conversation with whoever she was talking to and happened to look at me. Since I wasn't really talking to anyone at the time, I began staring at her feet. Her toes were painted red and she was wearing some casual sandals that showed off quite a bit of her feet. I looked up at her and she was looking right back at me and asked, "Were you just staring at my feet?" I think I replied with something like, "Huh?" and tried to look dumb but I guess it wasn't very convincing. She just looked at me dumbfounded and replied, "You were staring at my feet!" Thankfully, she didn't bring it up again to anyone else in our group of people.

What's totally ironic is that a month or two before that incident, she invited me and a another guy I was friends with at the time to her place after we had all been out one night. My friend had had a few too many drinks and he was just sitting on one of two chairs in her living room. Since there was only one other vacant chair and no couch to speak of, I decided to take the floor by the vacant chair. After she took her shoes off once we got to her place, she sat down in the only other available chair and, at some point, she ended up running her bare feet and toes through my hair. Looking back on it, I know it was a missed opporunity to at least give her a foot massage. I was a little self-conscious of my foot fetish back then though, not to mention that the guy I was friends with at the time was there and I didn't want to risk him seeing me giving her a foot massage and possibly bust me about doing that. If the same circumstances happened now, I would totally massage her feet.

I've also been "caught" a few times in "sleepy feet" scenarios where I thought the girl was sleeping and she wasn't entirely. One girl didn't say a word to me about it so I think she liked me playing with her feet and sucking on her toes, since she didn't move her feet away at all or say anything about it later. Another girl actually repositioned herself and allowed me more access to her feet so that it made it easier for me to suck on her toes. I ended up sucking on her toes another time a few months later when she was wide awake and she didn't mind. I ended up waking a woman up while I was sucking on her toes. We were both quite drunk when that happened and I looked at it from the standpoint of if she didn't like it, I could just blame my inebriation on my actions, since I was acting pretty silly the entire night due to the excessive drinking. That one turned out pretty well, as I found out later that she really enjoys having her toes sucked on. She has since become a "foot friend with benefits".

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links