Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How obsessed really are you??? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: How obsessed really are you???
Tom Uz
Loyal Member
Member # 12166

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tom Uz   Email Tom Uz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm never satisfied - and I don't turn against it - but I get tired of foot fetish. Tired of my fascination with it getting in the way of other things. If the majority of people just don't feel what I feel, I want to come up for air and keep in touch with what life's like for them. I used to swear off foot fetish - and then come back to it. Now I skip the guilt trajectory and just think of it like a cycle. The cycle keeps me in perspective with the rest of reality. And my time on Planet Wu keeps me in touch with this reality. Of couse the seasons of this cycle are not always evenly split. Sometimes it's like, how about one day of the week I'll try not to check out the feet of every woman I see. Half a day? Another time I might get interested in something else and busy and I'm still noticing their feet but I don't care.. . at least for a while. Sometimes when I travel I can't relax that much until I get home. It kind of seems like I have to get away from foot fetish sometimes - but that's easier to do knowing I'll always be back.
Posts: 76 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links