Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » "He likes stinky feet" on Yahoo Answers (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: "He likes stinky feet" on Yahoo Answers
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's a link to a question that a girl had about her hot boyfriend who liked her feet to be stinky:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071014113212AAuL9T6

She sought advice from strangers on the net and it is disheartening how most of them reacted.

Looks like being a "hot boyfriend" does not necessarily rid onself of the creepy vibe [Cry]

Poor guy probably has no clue he is being so smeared on the internet.

Average net-surfers use terms like insane, weirdo, stalker, murderer & other undesired terms to associate with this discussion.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dont take their responses to heart man !!

I'm a hudge foot fetish dude, but I cant stand stinky feet, so its no indication. Important point to remember; not many people dismissed him for liking feet, they had an issue with him liking 'smelly feet'.

Additionally I think she wouldnt have broken up with him if he had just liked her feet !!

Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha "everyone has their flaws" wow...super shallow way of looking at a foot fetish.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PublicName
All Pro Poster
Member # 12270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PublicName     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well she said the guy was going on and on about it..maybe he really didn't care about the relationship? Maybe if he asked her later on it would've made less of a difference. There are times when you say things and times when you don't!

As forpeople on yahoo when it comes to fetishes of any sort, they're all idiots, and most likely young teens, girls who don't care what others want..or guys who only want a lil T&A

Posts: 504 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drusatis
All Pro Poster
Member # 15476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drusatis   Author's Homepage   Email Drusatis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In all honesty, that was probably the best thing she could have done. It was probably less traumatic for him that she did it now than if he had put up with her crap for months or even a few years. She couldn't get her head wrapped around the idea, and thus she was not going to ever accept this, and because of that he was never going to be truly satisfied sexually by her. So she did him a favor.

As for the rest of those internet "shrinks", they gave their honest, and somewhat uninformed, opinions of a situation they have never been in and probably never truly understand and looked at the best way they could. Through a closed minded idea that what they were into was the only normal way to view sex.

Everybody has their kinks and if she had been willing to be a little more open minded of the idea, sounds like she would have had a great hook up in her life. But that is just my opinion, another net shrink.

Posts: 649 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's my question:

If you're in a relationship with someone YOU like, why does anyone else's opinion even matter?

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by scrunchlover:
Here's my question:

If you're in a relationship with someone YOU like, why does anyone else's opinion even matter?

Very good point.

And why put your question on Yahoo Answers to ask everyone's opinion? As PublicName noted, most of the people who respond to questions on there are teens and/or aren't really all that mature to begin with.

As for the "hot guy", he was, more than likely, over zealous with his fetish and probably came off very needy. Although the girl didn't say how long they had been going out before he expressed his stinky feet desires, I would be willing to bet that either they hadn't been going out for very long or that this revelation came out of nowhere with him giving no other indication that he liked her feet to begin with. Both of these situations would make any girl feel uncomfortable and would explain why the girl who originally wrote the question to be freaked out by him.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sabbath
Major Player
Member # 4844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sabbath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well maybe the guy wasnt much of a good boyfriend anyway. If he was more than "just hot" I bet the girl would have tolerated his fetish.
We all know women who have.

Posts: 213 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some people on Yahoo! Answers can ask the most craziest questions you would have heard of haha!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HailyWood
Major Player
Member # 25294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HailyWood   Author's Homepage   Email HailyWood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did everyone read the response given by Caroline? The poster of the question flagged Caroline's answer as the best: "He sounds kinky and hot. If you aren't going to date him, What's his #?". She rocks!
Posts: 157 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jayrea
Major Player
Member # 28480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jayrea     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im sorry, but i found a couplhe of there posts hilarious. The one from leanne....i guess all guys who like smelly feet work at wal-mart....beware...lmao. Poor guy, ill date him to!!!

--------------------
Jayrea

Posts: 126 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Poor dude.... Oh well lookin' at it from her perspective, would you hold it against a girl if she liked you having a stink ass? [Tongue] ..... wanting you to come home from work with a stinky ass and her jamming her nose in your crack smelling it and getting off [Laugh] ..... sorry guys, just had to let that one out [Tongue]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
wanting you to come home from work with a stinky ass and her jamming her nose in your crack smelling it and getting off [/i]

honestly, i'd actually be quite disgusted by her and would no doubt think she is wayyyy different from normal girls and I would consider her a freak. probably would not break up with her unless she persisted about it to me all the time by talking about how much she liked it and how much she wanted me to have a stinky ass for her.

i'd definitely break up with her if that became her focus during sex because i would want her focused on pleasing me instead, LOL

i know, i know, i have a fetish so who am i to complain. well that's how i'd honestly feel and i guess it now makes perfect sense to me why many women out there would consider me way different from the norm (not to mention many others who would simply regard me as a freak).

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Matrix
Loyal Member
Member # 20166

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Matrix         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
Poor dude.... Oh well lookin' at it from her perspective, would you hold it against a girl if she liked you having a stink ass? [Tongue] ..... wanting you to come home from work with a stinky ass and her jamming her nose in your crack smelling it and getting off [Laugh] ..... sorry guys, just had to let that one out [Tongue]

hahahaha I needed that
Posts: 58 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what would you think of a guy that said he liked a stinky ass or pussy?

instead of saying you like stinky or smelly feet you should say you like feet with a scent

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links