Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » "He likes stinky feet" on Yahoo Answers (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: "He likes stinky feet" on Yahoo Answers
footexhibit
All Pro Poster
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footexhibit   Author's Homepage   Email footexhibit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the problem is is that she came to the wrong place for answers. if she would have come here she would have felt comfortable because we would have given her the best advice. you cant ask advice from people who have no interest in it. all they will do is bash us. sucks too because the wu forum could have saved her relationship!

--------------------
A Footographer (since 2001)

https://allmylinks.com/footexhibit
https://allmylinks.com/fetishexhibit

Posts: 630 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think a lot of folks would feel differently if they were on the receiving end of something they didn't like.

there are a few things my wife is into that i don't care for. being on the receiving end has 'straightened' me out a bit. i don't insist on my stuff as much because my stuff isn't her stuff that she's into. and i don't like when she really pushes for her stuff.

so.. that was our compromise.. she eases off her stuff and i ease off mines. however.. because she loves her stuff.. i do accomodate more than i ordinarily would ever consider.. and she does the same for me.

the image of the stinky butt... talk about putting things into perspective!!!!!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links