Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » how many of the guys on this site have a gf? what does she think about your fetish? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: how many of the guys on this site have a gf? what does she think about your fetish?
jayhoops
Board Regular
Member # 29450

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jayhoops   Email jayhoops   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how many of the guys on this site have a gf? what does she think about your fetish?

--------------------
jsm

Posts: 31 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
booberry
Loyal Member
Member # 29513

Icon 1 posted      Profile for booberry   Email booberry   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend is 100% supportive of my fetish and definitely enjoys having her feet pamperd.She is always teasing me with them and I love it. In fact she may have more of a foot fetish than I, lol.

--------------------
kb

Posts: 68 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All my girlfriends have, at the introduction of it, thought it a bit unusual...more like odd but in an amused way. Eventually, they always gladly indulged my "quirk". From what they told me that got a great deal of satisfaction out of my gratification.

It is important to point out that I made sure that any of their needs were more than amply met before I sought my own pleasure.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RadioactiveToy
Major Player
Member # 26926

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RadioactiveToy   Email RadioactiveToy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My gf is totally in to it and I can have her feet anytime I want and she enjoys it!
I'm one lucky guy. [Smile]

--------------------

Posts: 123 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i had one about a few weeks ago on and off and she thought i was an absolute disgusting freak. she would roll her eyes with me and complain about the feet kinks i wanted.

she would even call her friends up on the phone and talk bad about me right in front of me and talk about how "i could not fvck" and "how i need a foot to get hard"

this girl was brutal in her understanding of my fetish.

here's a pic of her rolling her eyes while engaging in it with me:
http://img23.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc1037&image=70145_rolls-eyes-fj-koshor_123_1037lo.jpg

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lmao @ Tyler.

I also have a girlfriend. She lives in Hawaii though, and I'm in Canada, but she loves it, and always tries to show them over cam [Tongue] , and she says she'll do anything when we're together, and just to show how much she likes that I have one, she says for example, a girl could give me a blowjob, but she wouldn't allow a footjob because it's 'our' thing. [Smile]

Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
i had one about a few weeks ago on and off and she thought i was an absolute disgusting freak. she would roll her eyes with me and complain about the feet kinks i wanted.

she would even call her friends up on the phone and talk bad about me right in front of me and talk about how "i could not fvck" and "how i need a foot to get hard"

this girl was brutal in her understanding of my fetish.

here's a pic of her rolling her eyes while engaging in it with me:
http://img23.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc1037&image=70145_rolls-eyes-fj-koshor_123_1037lo.jpg

HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW!!! [Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh]

Sorry Tyler, but your stories are my favorite train wrecks! [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tyler i always got the impression you liked it when girls thought you were a perve, as long as they let you indulge in their feet

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WillJerk4Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 21497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WillJerk4Feet   Email WillJerk4Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My g/f didn't know quite what to think about the foot thing when we first got together, but after I slowly broke her in, it's now been 17 years of foot lovin' baby! [Smile] I'll have to post some pics one of these days. She has great lil size 6 1/2's.
Posts: 384 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom-ft
Board Regular
Member # 25852

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom-ft     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
6 and a halfs ! I like, post !
Anyway, all of my girls... all thought it was unsual... but were always interested in it and loved to try out immediatly. Really lucky in that sense, as long as you hve confidence in telling it not in a weird way, beleive its fine, it is !

Posts: 41 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend knew about my fetish long before we started dating--we worked in the same office together. And she's very supportive of it.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes, my girl is VERY supportive. She is as motivated about it as I am. It's great.
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GloriousFJ
Board Regular
Member # 26779

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GloriousFJ   Email GloriousFJ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife, REDBUTTERFLY, loves it and indulges me anytime I wish, but with 2 kids now, its more like anytime we 'have' lol.

I have posted a few pics of her asian feet over the last 4 years and they are simply perfect.

She actually jams and forces her toes into my mouth when we are having sex [Tongue]

Posts: 25 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
olujasasjevera
Major Player
Member # 26778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for olujasasjevera   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my gf doesnt even feel i have a fetish. i told her that her feet were beautiful just as her entire body i said i see everything on her "equally" that way i can indulde in anything

--------------------
S.T.

Posts: 125 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drusatis
All Pro Poster
Member # 15476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drusatis   Author's Homepage   Email Drusatis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't have a true Girl friend, I have a few friends with benefits at the moment. All of them look at my foot fetish the same way. It feels good to them and it feels good for me so how is it so bad. lol compared to some of my other kinks a good portion of them consider the foot fetish to be kind of the most vanilla of the things I like to do. But for me it is those kinky things we do that draw most of us together.

One even said that she couldn't understand why a woman wouldn't want a guy with at least a little bit of a foot fetish. So all in all they are pretty supportive of it. And as hard as this is to believe, I even had one girl who was more into my foot fetish than I was. Yes there were times when it got to be so much that became almost annoying to deal with her. Maybe it ws just me.

Posts: 649 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links