Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » how many of the guys on this site have a gf? what does she think about your fetish? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: how many of the guys on this site have a gf? what does she think about your fetish?
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my ex was not too keen on it, but didn't say anything bad. she had a much harder time with the fact i liked her wearing heels (which she did without me anyway). what made it easier, was she loved my massages.

my wife took a little getting used to the idea. i was the only man she met who had a thing for feet and heels. and she was super self-conscious about it because she's a heavy sweater (used to be anyway.. something i can't figure out at all)

when i told her i didn't mind it, and in fact loved it, she was shocked, but relieved. then.. the fun started. and once i got used to touching her feet without her feeling ticklish.. the fun really took off.

in her words "the way you touch my feet is so exciting it's almost like making love". so.. the 'rule' whenever she has on heels.. i 'must' massage her feet. which is alright with me!!!

can't get to touch other gal's feet though. she's not too keen on that. but i worked in a small clause to that rule.. if i used to massage a set of feet in the past, she can't get mad if i do it again. but can't start massaging new feet now that i'm married. never used that clause yet though.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
been with my girlfriend for many years now and she basicly lets me do whatever I want with her feet @ this point.she can get into it well,being dominant n all.she knows its my thing and incorporates it into sex,etc.life is good..my advice to anyone with a girlfriend who isn't aware of their fetish to find a way of letting them know somhow.I also feel if you have gf that refuses to let u indulge in your fetish,its not worth going any further for your sake and her sake as well
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
herb 4
Loyal Member
Member # 6786

Icon 1 posted      Profile for herb 4         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife digs it.
Posts: 69 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imasoleman
Major Player
Member # 5044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imasoleman   Email imasoleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my ex girlfriend hated it. She would let me suck her toes at first, but then she wouldn't let me anymore, I did it to much blah blah blah. She also got bitchy everytime I looked here at Wus or another foot fetish site. My wife though is fine with it, she knows I look at foot fetish sites, she could care less.
Posts: 125 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
middleman9
Loyal Member
Member # 13541

Icon 1 posted      Profile for middleman9   Email middleman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No girlfriend ever. But if I did.. maybe she would know. I would find a way to tell her slowly.
Posts: 55 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skooter
Loyal Member
Member # 5272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skooter   Email skooter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mine is 200% in front of me LOL, she was not into it but hell she has made up for it now. I am allowed to do anything with her feet and can have them at any time.

Even to the point where she gets a little pissed off if I tell her I am going to go down the bottom of the bed at night to play with her feet and I don’t.

She is with me all the way... Foot Fetish heaven

Skooter.

--------------------
Sleepy feet forever!

Posts: 91 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my gf embraces it too, obviously. she lets me post pics here, which is something that i never thought she would allow me to do

she lets me play with her feet while she is sleeping too [Smile]

[ March 05, 2008, 05:43 PM: Message edited by: mclaren f1 2003 ]

Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
never had a girlfriend that didnt embrace it fully.....only knew a few girls that didn't like foot play...and they seemed to have bigger issues than with just their feet....

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by luv p3rf3ct to3s:
never had a girlfriend that didnt embrace it fully

umm...we can tell by your avater [Laugh]
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derfjmeister
Elite Trooper
Member # 875

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Derfjmeister   Author's Homepage   Email Derfjmeister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had my ex-wifes,girlfriends and FWBs that have been and good with me having a leg/foot fetish...My second ex-wife will even indulge me in letting me take the occasional photo/vidclip and letting me give her a foot massage every now and then (she loves the massages anyway)..

It's the way that you present it to a woman at first,which one does with subtleness and tact..

--------------------
One of the first amateurs....
Since 1982

Posts: 276 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
from a woman's point of view who went through 1/2 her lifetime (if not more) never even realizing how sexy and sensual her feet could be.. I say it's a great fetish. Pictures this...women live to wear heels anyway - so a woman get to wear high heels which make her feel sexy to begin with and only accentuate the lines of her legs too. Then after along day of being in sweaty pantyhose and shoes that in some case cause considerable discomfort she gets to come home to her guy who can't wait for her to slowly slip out of those pumps, letting them dangle gently on the tips of her toes before falling to the ground, and all he wants to do is remove those pantyhose and press her sweaty soles into his face while his tongue does a dance in and around her toes moving on to gently suck each one until the stresses of the day become non-existent and the tension is replaced by the fire down below! C'mon -- I love it. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot-devil
Loyal Member
Member # 3807

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot-devil   Email foot-devil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend loves it! when i work away from home she will take pics of her feet and tease me with them. and when am at home she uses her feet as a tool to get what she wants.
Posts: 95 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
from a woman's point of view who went through 1/2 her lifetime (if not more) never even realizing how sexy and sensual her feet could be.. I say it's a great fetish. Pictures this...women live to wear heels anyway - so a woman get to wear high heels which make her feel sexy to begin with and only accentuate the lines of her legs too. Then after along day of being in sweaty pantyhose and shoes that in some case cause considerable discomfort she gets to come home to her guy who can't wait for her to slowly slip out of those pumps, letting them dangle gently on the tips of her toes before falling to the ground, and all he wants to do is remove those pantyhose and press her sweaty soles into his face while his tongue does a dance in and around her toes moving on to gently suck each one until the stresses of the day become non-existent and the tension is replaced by the fire down below! C'mon -- I love it. [Thumbs Up]

damn...perfect peds, are you trying to get the entire board to melt down!!??

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footexhibit
All Pro Poster
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footexhibit   Author's Homepage   Email footexhibit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im single now, i have a few footgirls though that let me have my way with there feet. my last few g/f's though understood it. its all about how you approach them with it. i mean i know it can be a serious obsession, but the women have to feel like its not just about there feet. most women seem to be ok with it also because they know its a turn on for the guy as well. and most women really wont turn down a foot rub and thats bascially how it all starts

--------------------
A Footographer (since 2001)

https://allmylinks.com/footexhibit
https://allmylinks.com/fetishexhibit

Posts: 630 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
tyler i always got the impression you liked it when girls thought you were a perve, as long as they let you indulge in their feet

I do, but in spite of my undying love, it still does not always do enough to change the girls' minds into willingly accepting my derangedness. Very unfortunate for them, if you ask me.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links