Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » how many of the guys on this site have a gf? what does she think about your fetish? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: how many of the guys on this site have a gf? what does she think about your fetish?
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
from a woman's point of view who went through 1/2 her lifetime (if not more) never even realizing how sexy and sensual her feet could be.. I say it's a great fetish. Pictures this...women live to wear heels anyway - so a woman get to wear high heels which make her feel sexy to begin with and only accentuate the lines of her legs too. Then after along day of being in sweaty pantyhose and shoes that in some case cause considerable discomfort she gets to come home to her guy who can't wait for her to slowly slip out of those pumps, letting them dangle gently on the tips of her toes before falling to the ground, and all he wants to do is remove those pantyhose and press her sweaty soles into his face while his tongue does a dance in and around her toes moving on to gently suck each one until the stresses of the day become non-existent and the tension is replaced by the fire down below! C'mon -- I love it. [Thumbs Up]

now i can't wait for my wife to come home. i have the day off.. and tons of her pics on my camera.... now i'm here not able to focus anymore, visualizing your statement!!!!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blazrG
Board Regular
Member # 9654

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blazrG   Email blazrG   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my girlfriend is crazy for it, she loves the attention, i did not tell her for the first 8 months of our relationship, but when i did we were in a jacuzzi and i recieved my first foot job, 4 years later she is still surprising me with how sexy her feet can get
Posts: 33 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slimebass
Board Regular
Member # 1409

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slimebass         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife gets no thrill from it but lets me do whatever with her feet, worship, smell and tickle. I never was into footjobs believe it or not, but we're just exploring that.

For unattached guys, if you make a woman happy chances are she'll do the same.

Posts: 49 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
don't have a girlfriend at the moment, but once i do i'll let her know about it but at the right time. don't want to just start things out and let her know too early and then freak her out or whatnot. so far most of the girls i know don't like their feet, or don't like people touching them so i gotta find the right one first [Cry]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RJ82.. yup. more true than any folks realize at times

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1heartbreakkid
All Pro Poster
Member # 28712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1heartbreakkid   Author's Homepage   Email 1heartbreakkid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife loves it. She lets me do whatever to her feet and at the same time she enjoys having her feet pampered.
Posts: 715 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetfeetx
Board Regular
Member # 19471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetfeetx   Email feetfeetx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When my girlfriend finally got me to admit I have a foot fetish she was intially freaked out. She couldn't understand what I saw in it.

A year later and she stil doesn't quite understand what I see in feet....but! She does enjoy teasing me with her feet and how much it turns me on.

Posts: 8 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
d-wreck9
Major Player
Member # 19014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for d-wreck9   Email d-wreck9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ive been with my girlfriend now for three months, i have not mentioned her yet on this site but she has the most beautiful size 6 feet and she absolutly is the best. she loves when i touch her feet and she lets me do whatever i want, you guys want to see them!!!she told me to go ahead and post her pics so i will. i think u guys will enjoy!!
Posts: 196 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links