Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Cuming in shoes? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Cuming in shoes?
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 5 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Guys

Is anyone here into cumming into a girls shoes or flip flops etc and then having her walk in them? I posted a few pics like this a little while back, does anyone else ever do this with their g/f, wives etc. I am sure this is not to everyones taste but i love it especially where they then take their soles out and show the cum all over them. Platform High Heels is a great example of this. Please post if you have any of these pics guys, maybe a new thread could start?

--------------------
http://www.images4sale.com/22705
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i do it every now and again....but oddly enough i dont have any pics of it...

though my favorite to see doing it is Stacey from wifecrazy.com....her feet and arches in particular are stunning.

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah tell me about it, she is so hot at it!!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xno
Board Regular
Member # 3702

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xno   Email xno   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it is nasty. Old jizz on a chickie's feet isn't appealing to me, even if it is my own. But i'm not about to throw stones.
Posts: 34 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I think it is nasty. Old jizz on a chickie's feet isn't appealing to me, even if it is my own."
Comment by xno

I'm with ya' on that, my man. [Thumbs Up]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do appreciate that all of us here will have different views on stuff and I respect that.

--------------------
 -

feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by anakondaa:
Is anyone here into cumming into a girls shoes or flip flops etc and then having her walk in them?

Personally, the thought of doing this act is very arousing, but I've not gotten there yet. Unfortunately even if I do, my wife will not allow me to photograph her. [Cry]

In short, I guess it's kinda like "marking my territory" [Big Grin]

I've cum on several pairs of my wife's flip-flops while she's wearing them during sex, and she's never been concerned at all about how well I clean them up.

Late last summer I divulged my interest in her not cleaning up at all and wearing them and she said that she'd be up to it. In fact my actual desire is for her, after the act, to go out somewhere in public with me. I have no interest in anyone else actually noticing it (it's gonna dry quickly), but more as a sign of total acceptance of me enjoying her feet and doing with them what I want. [If anyone else wants to pyscho-analyze me or this situation please feel free]

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think there was a post devoted to cumming into shoes or sandals a while back. I"m not into the shoes, but many a time I've jerked off onto flip flops minus the girl knowing. It's sort of cool after when they're wearing them. I know I left my mark
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girlyfootlvr   Email girlyfootlvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd love to do THIS with my wife... How the hell do I get her into doing THIS?

I don't want her to think any less of me, or kinda weird. I'd like to slip my tool into her shoes sandwiched between her feet and shoes. Then shoot my cum into her shoes.

... Or sometimes, when she's not upto sex, I fantasize that she'd give me her shoe and ask me to fuck it, then wear her shoes, with with my cum into it... .

So... on.........and on..... All these fantasies...

But how to I start her into this. Our sex life is below average to begin with [Cry]

Posts: 318 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Web Cruiser
Elite Trooper
Member # 1019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Web Cruiser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
girlyfootlvr - maybe its a kink like this that is needed to pick up the sex life?

Just introduce things slowly [Big Grin]

good luck

Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by girlyfootlvr:
I'd love to do THIS with my wife... How the hell do I get her into doing THIS?

She either has to really love and/or care about you and want to make you happy because of that, or just be a sexually fun and adventurous girl.
I make no claims whatsoever that my wife even begins to understand my desire to do this act, but after deep conversation, shoe does understand the strngth of my foot fetish, and that I desire to participate in foot fetish activities only with her. Now that she understands she's willing to do it mostly because she loves me and wants to make me happy with maybe just a tinge of sexual adventure (trying new things) thrown in.

quote:
I don't want her to think any less of me, or kinda weird.
Keep in mind that this is always a risk when opening up about your sexual fantasies and desires- regardless of whether they involve feet or not. But it certainly can be a bit more tricky because it's something that's not "mainstream."

quote:
I'd like to slip my tool into her shoes sandwiched between her feet and shoes. Then shoot my cum into her shoes.
Don't know if it helps, but judging from all the photos I've seen here and on other foot forums, there are many other men who also enjoy this. This one's probably easier for a gal to understand versus what's discussed below.

quote:
Or sometimes, when she's not upto sex, I fantasize that she'd give me her shoe and ask me to fuck it, then wear her shoes, with with my cum into it...
I'm there with you man 100%. I also have that desire/fantasy, although I'd be happy just to fuck her shoe, or have her masturbate me with it, without her wearing it at all.

The BIG challenge in this one is how she'll feel with you using only an inanimate object to get off with (though one can argue that the thought of her wearing it in the past, and anticipation of her wearing it after being filled with cum, is a huge factor.

My wife is big on relationship and doing things "with" each other together. The frustrating thing is that she tends to see this type of activity as one-sided (one partner doing something to the other partner and NOT doing it together) I totally cannot understand that at all, because she's there with me. And believe me I ALWAYS make sure that she gets a great climax too if she's interested any way she wants it, so that's not an issue at all. She can't say "I got your rocks off" but you never satisfy me. IMHO a gal who truly understands and rolls with a guys natural, and usually higher, sex drive will be good with it.

quote:
So... on.........and on..... All these fantasies...
Sounds like, similar to me, that you're pretty into shoes (actually I'm a sandal/flip-flop lover)

quote:
But how to I start her into this. Our sex life is below average to begin with
So sorry to hear that man- that sucks big time.

As mentioned, hopefully she'd be cool, and interested in having another option besides full-blown sex. If not, you'll have to try to introduce this as an occassional fun, new thing to do during sex.

Feel free to PM me for further discussion if you like. Always glad to help a bro in need!

[ March 10, 2008, 09:55 AM: Message edited by: feetluvr ]

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's certainly a unique fetish, to say the least! Other than the folks I've met here @ Wu's, I don't know anyone who's into that. I don't knock it...it's just not my "cup-of-tea" [Confused] Personally I like sniffing women's shoes! [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've done it and enjoyed it not so much for the "shoe aspect" of it but because I know her feet will be in those shoes.

I did have one girlfriend who would wake me in the morning to jerk me off into the foot of her stockings right before she went to work so she could have a little of me next to her all day long.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

quote:
Originally posted by Toetapper:
I did have one girlfriend who would wake me in the morning to jerk me off into the foot of her stockings right before she went to work so she could have a little of me next to her all day long.

That's a great way of looking at it! A win-win situation: sexy and fun for you, sweet and romantic for her.
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have came in almostg every pair of Kim's shoes. Kinda like marking my territory I guess... I love knowing that I have smelled and unloaded into her shoes. She knows this as well so it's of no surprise to her. It's kinda erotic to us I guess.

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links