Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Cuming in shoes? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Cuming in shoes?
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Exactly as feetluvr said! My girl loves it cos she thinks of me when she feels it

--------------------
http://www.images4sale.com/22705
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have not evolved to that yet
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Posted by feetluvr:
That's a great way of looking at it! A win-win situation: sexy and fun for you, sweet and romantic for her.

Thanks feetluvr!

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoblover1166
Board Regular
Member # 28445

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoblover1166   Author's Homepage   Email footjoblover1166   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have this super hot neighbor that i do this to. When shes not home i take her flip-flops and jizz a bit on her toe imprints and rub it in so it doesnt look obvious. Ive seen her wear those around too afterwards!!!
Posts: 14 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have no opinion either way but i do like to cum on sleeping feet.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not really my cup of tea.. but feetluvr points out some really good points

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Benji
All Pro Poster
Member # 1757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Benji   Email Benji   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nah, was never into it. If the foot isn't there, I ain't active.
Posts: 626 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by anakondaa:
Hi Guys

Is anyone here into cumming into a girls shoes or flip flops etc and then having her walk in them? I posted a few pics like this a little while back, does anyone else ever do this with their g/f, wives etc. I am sure this is not to everyones taste but i love it especially where they then take their soles out and show the cum all over them. Platform High Heels is a great example of this. Please post if you have any of these pics guys, maybe a new thread could start?

Flip flops- ok you can wash those off. I would cry if a cute pair of shoes were ruined though from cum! lol
Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol!! my thoughts!! especialy considering.. i bought 90% of her shoe closet!!! and some of these shoes aren't cheap!!! and many can't be found on the market to replace!!

RPM

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toepher
Major Player
Member # 2592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toepher   Email toepher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
guilty
Posts: 174 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loves Girls Feet
Loyal Member
Member # 30409

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loves Girls Feet   Email Loves Girls Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been 'sneaky' can't help it
Posts: 85 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loves licking feet
Major Player
Member # 12096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loves licking feet   Email loves licking feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did it ! just last night
Posts: 143 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Sneaky and the girl doesnt know and didnt agree to it... thats not sneaky. That's rude."

Yeah ur right, but maybe they like it? You never know? [Big Grin]

--------------------
http://www.images4sale.com/22705
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

if that is talked about before hand that you'll do it.. and she's ok with it.. and you do it later when she's asleep.. that is not rude. but her never knowing or agreeing.. rudeness!

RPM

--------------------

Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
although i have never done it myself after graduating college, my favorite theme in this genre is the idea of a foot perv doing this to stranger's shoes and seeing the reaction of a hot woman's face as she slips her shoes back on at a ball room dance, or a night club, or even a casual restaurant or something. any of these scenarios would naturally require a quick and elusive foot perv. perhaps a loser who is really desperate and never gets feet at all will work best cuz he is most likely to cum the fastest.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links