Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Cuming in shoes? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Cuming in shoes?
J.S
Elite Trooper
Member # 19854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.S   Author's Homepage   Email J.S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh man i remember my baby sister Jan.w had awesome feet she was in the other room and i came all over her flojos sandals and like 4 minutes later she went in there and put them on with hot cum all over one of them and my salivia all over the other but she didnt say or do anything i was scared , i also used to still her worn socks and smell them at night.
Posts: 422 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I share footgirl0226's concern. Please assure me that you are only rehearsing a character for an appearance on Jerry Springer.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Photo_kcmo
Board Regular
Member # 30507

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Photo_kcmo   Email Photo_kcmo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My hubby has cum in my shoes a couple of times that I know about, and they dried, and of course I wore them out. He didn't tell me until later, but I think it's cool. [Big Grin] I was surprised when he told me, but I wasn't upset at all.

--------------------
When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity. - Albert Einstein

Posts: 7 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow toetapper thats some lucky shit to have a girl that open minded. 2 thumbs up!

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links