Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » To all with wife and/or girlfriend. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: To all with wife and/or girlfriend.
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let me start by saying that although i do view pics from models, the pics i really find extremely sexy are those of the members wives and/or girlfriends. the problems is that here at the forum, it doesn't seem to be enough of those pics, at least in my view. So, to all you husbands and boyfriends how about posting pics of your ladies at least once a week or every other week. I wish we form a group that would make a point to post pics of their ladies at least once a week. just thinking. how about it boys.

PS: the thing is that, no matter how beautiful they are, and some are very beautiful, the pics from models don't do it for me. Pics from wives or girlfriends or from women who just like to be sexy and admired are the sexiest pics. again, in my view.sorry.

[ April 29, 2008, 04:47 PM: Message edited by: babeflover ]

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hollabac85
Elite Trooper
Member # 22042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hollabac85   Email hollabac85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good idea, why don't you get it started and post a few. Lead by example.
Posts: 384 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hollabac85:
Good idea, why don't you get it started and post a few. Lead by example.

i do it all the time, just did it today, why don't you go check them out and tell me what you think. you spoke too soon.ok though.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been meaning to get around to taking pics of my Mrs feet, but haven't yet. "I'll get around to it..." (True sentence of a chronic procrastinator)

Try to get em' in this week [Smile]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
I've been meaning to get around to taking pics of my Mrs feet, but haven't yet. "I'll get around to it..." (True sentence of a chronic procrastinator)

well, get to it. pleaseee. i said please.

--------------------
 -

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've got a few coming this week. it's not as easy as i'd like to do it every week. i'm the one who is crazy about such stuff... she is just a participant.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
i've got a few coming this week. it's not as easy as i'd like to do it every week. i'm the one who is crazy about such stuff... she is just a participant.

RPM

I know but i'm sure the missus can give 10 minutes per week to do it. or is there a problem other than time?

--------------------
 -

LAlegs
Board Regular
Member # 30367

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LAlegs   Author's Homepage   Email LAlegs   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LongFootSub -

The only thing worse than "I'll get to it." is "I'll do it right now." Which tends to mean never.

--------------------
 -

www.legsofla.com

Posts: 34 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My gf was a foot model about 6 years ago but she doesn`t want her pictures up on the web any longer.

But I posted some pics of her beautiful feet a while back...check them out here:

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=006078
(if you do please leave a comment!)

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah time is hard to come by every now and again. but my wife is also a bit shy about posting pics online. not entirely sure why. even on my site she' s a bit shy.

the 'other' thing is that she likes to pose what she feels is a nice pic.. not what I feel is a nice pic (doesn't count i'm a photographer). she likes to direct her own shoots because she only wants her good side shown. (her idea of good side isn't always what the camera feels is good)

so.. i go a lot easier on her than i'd like, mainly because i don't want to sour her to the endulgence she gives me. sometimes it boils down to.. a bit of feet time before bed.. or using that time for pics instead of fun time. as i'm sure most will agree.. take the fun time and leave the pics for next time.

lastly... she eats up compliments!!! she loves them.. and it boosts her confidence. however.. when she asks to see her thread and sees very little comments.. it boosts her doubts and supports her theory that i find her toes and feet cute because i'm only the hubby! and it's my job to say nice things about all her features.

it's not a route i i like to travel often. nope.. i rather enjoy the fun time more than getting into the whole "am I really all that sexy" or the dreaded "am I fat".

there was a time she got loads of compliments (both here and on my site) and she 'annoyed' me to take more and more pics.. then the comments dried up... took a long time to get her to model again.

i'm not venting... just typing way too much words. i'm just happy i get foot fun.. just the pics can get a bit touchy at times.

however.. she also loves seeing pics from folks like MD, perfectpeds, Footgirl, and footvasian. she feels they're super sexy and have a natural beauty about them (also mentioned a few others that were friends of posters.. but don't have names to them)

she sometimes feels she can't compete with the likes of Perfectpeds, MD, Footgirl, and Footvasian.

Mind you, i'm sharing details that I rarely put out there... nor does she like being out there. but we're a family. we can be open with each other.

with some luck however.. tonight.. you'll see more of her feet. she did two special shoots just for this site! and later.. i'll post them on my site. this place gets first dibs.

One of the shoots.. i got lucky... I got to direct the shoot my way. lighting wasn't great. and it was night.. and i wasn't using all my flashes.. no time.. she was "in the mood" of a differnt kind... if you follow my drift!

enough babbling.... i'm off to uploading my pics to share later tonight.

RPM
p.s. i'm not angling for more compliments. I know my wife has sexy peds.. and she knows how i feel about them. she also knows i'm a sucker for her hosed toes. i like nice archs.. she doesn't have that.. so.. i never bring that up... but when she beats on herself. i remind her.. i'm not turned off at all. if i was. i'd not bother her feet at all. compliment or not.. i'm still going to post pics every now and again. that is just me!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Babeflover, I couldn't agree more. It's like the pics of wives or girlfriends are more real and often have a much warmer feeling to them than some of the pro's pics.

Thanx for your open words RPM, your honesty is inspiring.

My girl and me have been working on some pics as well (this plan has been a year in the making but you know how difficult it is to find the time for the things that really don't cost much time) we'll be posting them this week.

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I try to get pics taken at least once every two weeks, but we also run out of ideas for new shots, and I don't want to seem repetitive. Some sets I've done I thought were great recieved minimal resonse. I could look at my wife's feet every day (and do ) an be happy, but I'm not sure if that applies to all the members here.

Also- the feedback in terms of members posting responses seems to be sort of tepid. When we posts picks, I'm not doing it to fish for compliments, and I do know that some members here are CRAZY for my wife's little feet- but if only a few people respond, I feel like maybe there is limited interest in her.

Anyway- Babeflover- any requests for photo sets?

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

@ RPM thanks for the great response, i see you points, but i still hold hope.

@oscarthemonkey. i know what you by "ideas". all i can tell you is to take pics from the waist down, so they would show ass(in panties of course) and feet. thanks boys.

--------------------
 -

footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RPM, I can relate to your wife in parts. Honestly, before this site and certain people complimenting me, I thought my toes were completely FAT and not cute... lol

Now I look at others feet and totally judge them next to mine and I adore mine now so... lol

Us women are such a odd yet attractive breed. Until we believe it, nothing our lovers say will make us think anything different!

As far as some others who always say they will post and never do, I am just under the impression they are full of shit and dont have what they say they have, and that I find is very unattractive. The truth, however non cool it is, is always better than a great lie.

Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love these posts too.

@oscarthemonkey: I love your wife's pics! Never really comment on them but just wanted you to know she has me as a dedicated foot fan.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links