Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » To all with wife and/or girlfriend. (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: To all with wife and/or girlfriend.
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
interesting.. even on my site.. i take long breaks between postings because the comments that my wife "craves" don't come unless the heel is over 5 inch.. (which is not only not practical.. but very hard to come by, let alone model)

on here... responses vary also. but for me.. i dont' come for the feedback on my pics. i know I do a great job (most of the time anyway). it's she who is sensitive to the comments.

at first i used to care if folks commented on my pics... but now.. i accepted that i'm not a woman so i won't get the ton of feedback i would have liked. however.. i do enjoy the comments on my comments [Big Grin] (but some of the chats (qulatity) makes up more than the lack of volume!)

but.. before i leave for the evening and go to my site and all........ let me check to see if my wife got compliments (she did) and post a few more pics!

RPM

p.s. i tried many angles that she'd be ok with.. and hope the results were satisfactory. i'll wait until many people comment (over time of course) and show her the whole of the thread! i'm getting smarter with 'managing' when she comes on to read her threads.. so she keeps on modelling!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Russell_FL
Major Player
Member # 27905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Russell_FL   Author's Homepage   Email Russell_FL   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
Don't give up, guy's; you have to build up a fan base.
Another thing to remember is all the places to navigate to on this site alone, so it's easy to see how some threads might not get all the attention you might like. (but it's free, even to post pics.)
Also, if someone posts thumbnails, I always try to comment.
When I see a long download coming - I usually just move along.

_fjb_ [Thumbs Up]

A fan base? If I was to say I was a woman posting pics it wouldn't matter. Look my gf took new pics for me to post her self while I was at work. I posted them and not one responce. So now I have to see my gf which I think has perfect feet, feel bad about no one saying anything. Yes I know this is a free site, but if you look at the total number of members and then the ones that post, it's a small percent that post stuff of there girlfriends or wives. My gf is kind enough to let me post pics of her for me to share with others. So why should I continue to post when no one really seems to like the content we post.
Posts: 202 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Russell_FL:
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
Don't give up, guy's; you have to build up a fan base.
Another thing to remember is all the places to navigate to on this site alone, so it's easy to see how some threads might not get all the attention you might like. (but it's free, even to post pics.)
Also, if someone posts thumbnails, I always try to comment.
When I see a long download coming - I usually just move along.

_fjb_ [Thumbs Up]

A fan base? If I was to say I was a woman posting pics it wouldn't matter. Look my gf took new pics for me to post her self while I was at work. I posted them and not one responce. So now I have to see my gf which I think has perfect feet, feel bad about no one saying anything. Yes I know this is a free site, but if you look at the total number of members and then the ones that post, it's a small percent that post stuff of there girlfriends or wives. My gf is kind enough to let me post pics of her for me to share with others. So why should I continue to post when no one really seems to like the content we post.
the threads that get the most responses show face and body, not just feet

the most popular female poster here probably was daemoness, she showed everything

if she only posted feet pics she probably would've been forgotten by now

me personally, if i see just feet pics i immediately leave the thread so if you want more of a response you have to show more

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links