Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » To all with wife and/or girlfriend. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: To all with wife and/or girlfriend.
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by babeflover:
@ RPM thanks for the great response, i see you points, but i still hold hope.

@oscarthemonkey. i know what you by "ideas". all i can tell you is to take pics from the waist down, so they would show ass(in panties of course) and feet. thanks boys.

LOL I this WU's foot or ass forum?
Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've taken lotsa photos of my girlfriend's feet. But sorry, boys, she's asked that I not put them on the net!
But I agree on one thing: Her feet can arouse me like no other women's can!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
I've taken lotsa photos of my girlfriend's feet. But sorry, boys, she's asked that I not put them on the net!
But I agree on one thing: Her feet can arouse me like no other women's can!

You know dougiezerts, we here at wu know how to keep a secret. you know what i mean?

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2154 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well... i posted one as promised.. the rest will be coming later. again. i'm not looking for compliments. i post because i enjoy it. my wife on the other hand.. that is a different story.

anyway.. hope you like my single pic.. more coming later.

RPM

p.s footgirl.. my wife hates her arch (she feels it's totally flat) and think her toes are 'jacked'... oh well.. i can't change that. but i love her the same

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I worry much more about my breasts than my arch... Then again, I am not living with a foot man! lol
Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh.. when i'm not on here. and i'm with my wife.. i'm a breast man! and she worries a lot about those too!!! i won't mention how.. but whenever she starts on them.... i either listen, go for her feet, or beg her not to change them!!!! (most of the time, i beg her)

she knew when she met me.. i was into the small side of C-cup.. she's no where near that small. but.. once i discovered the joys... well.. lets say.. now you can understand why i don't badger her to endulge me with her feet all the time!!!!!!

but i won't takeover this thread.... i will post more pics later this week.. and i hope you all enjoy her feet.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im waiting on a new pedicure before i take a new photo set...

i bought her some new shoes that id like her to show off

Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Russell_FL
Major Player
Member # 27905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Russell_FL   Author's Homepage   Email Russell_FL   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Let me start by saying that although i do view pics from models, the pics i really find extremely sexy are those of the members wives and/or girlfriends. the problems is that here at the forum, it doesn't seem to be enough of those pics, at least in my view. So, to all you husbands and boyfriends how about posting pics of your ladies at least once a week or every other week. I wish we form a group that would make a point to post pics of their ladies at least once a week. just thinking. how about it boys.

PS: the thing is that, no matter how beautiful they are, and some are very beautiful, the pics from models don't do it for me. Pics from wives or girlfriends or from women who just like to be sexy and admired are the sexiest pics. again, in my view.sorry.

Babeflover, I agree with you but here is what I feel is part of the problem. I think some of the posters myself included get discouraged from posting because the lack of responses. Look it seems as no one really says anything unless you are a girl posting pics. If you are then you get tons of people telling you how great your pics are and how sexy your feet are. I think my girlfriend has perfect feet. But when I post only a few say anything. My last post which I started on the April 19 has 32 pictures, and very few comments. When we post pics of our girlfriends or wives, we do like to hear feedback. We do like to hear that people are enjoying what we do for this forum. I know I’m ready to stop posting any more stuff, heck I bet if I where to change my name and say I’m a woman and the pics are of me I’d have tons of people wanting more and more. Well I’ve babbled enough, have a good day. [Cheers]
Posts: 202 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Russell_FL:
quote:
Let me start by saying that although i do view pics from models, the pics i really find extremely sexy are those of the members wives and/or girlfriends. the problems is that here at the forum, it doesn't seem to be enough of those pics, at least in my view. So, to all you husbands and boyfriends how about posting pics of your ladies at least once a week or every other week. I wish we form a group that would make a point to post pics of their ladies at least once a week. just thinking. how about it boys.

PS: the thing is that, no matter how beautiful they are, and some are very beautiful, the pics from models don't do it for me. Pics from wives or girlfriends or from women who just like to be sexy and admired are the sexiest pics. again, in my view.sorry.

Babeflover, I agree with you but here is what I feel is part of the problem. I think some of the posters myself included get discouraged from posting because the lack of responses. Look it seems as no one really says anything unless you are a girl posting pics. If you are then you get tons of people telling you how great your pics are and how sexy your feet are. I think my girlfriend has perfect feet. But when I post only a few say anything. My last post which I started on the April 19 has 32 pictures, and very few comments. When we post pics of our girlfriends or wives, we do like to hear feedback. We do like to hear that people are enjoying what we do for this forum. I know I’m ready to stop posting any more stuff, heck I bet if I where to change my name and say I’m a woman and the pics are of me I’d have tons of people wanting more and more. Well I’ve babbled enough, have a good day. [Cheers]
you are absolutely right, i experienced the same thing. whenever i see post from wives or girlfriends i always try to comment. well, i hope some of us continue to post pics, i know i'll do, in fact, look for new pics by tomorrow.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2154 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't give up, guy's; you have to build up a fan base.
Another thing to remember is all the places to navigate to on this site alone, so it's easy to see how some threads might not get all the attention you might like. (but it's free, even to post pics.)
Also, if someone posts thumbnails, I always try to comment.
When I see a long download coming - I usually just move along.

_fjb_ [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

yes boys keep it going and posting those pics of your lovely ladies's feet.

--------------------
 -

mikeyagogo
Board Regular
Member # 22899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeyagogo   Email mikeyagogo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats so funny RPM.... i talk to my lady about taking pics for wu's.. but then i get caught up in the 'moment'... youre so right, the fun just takes over
Posts: 24 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ill keep posting for sure...i just havent been around cos of a vacation. as for comments, sure they are nice and all but i guess i just post to give you guys a peek into how things are going with me in regards to my foot fetish. i am a toe guy and i have to remember that there are a lot of sole guys here and therefore i try to appeal to them also (and i have a greater appreciation for soles since visiting this site) but when it comes to me viewing threads i am going to gravitate to the ones that focus more on toes.
i admit i just dont have time to comment on everyones pics but be certain they are being looked at!

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Russell_FL:
quote:

yeah, i feel the same way sometimes...
Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ill keep posting for sure...i just havent been around cos of a vacation. as for comments, sure they are nice and all but i guess i just post to give you guys a peek into how things are going with me in regards to my foot fetish. i am a toe guy and i have to remember that there are a lot of sole guys here and therefore i try to appeal to them also (and i have a greater appreciation for soles since visiting this site) but when it comes to me viewing threads i am going to gravitate to the ones that focus more on toes.
i admit i just dont have time to comment on everyones pics but be certain they are being looked at!

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links