Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Cheating..and Feet..??? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Cheating..and Feet..???
FooTboY088.
Major Player
Member # 22983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FooTboY088.   Email FooTboY088.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now i'm just curious but would u consider worshipping another womens feet other than your girls feet cheating..? i mean it's not sex but let's just say that your in a good relationship with your girl and she pleases u in everyway; like footjobs and lets u have your way with her feet in anyway u want..but 4 some reason u still want more feet..and then u call your homegurls 2 have fun with their feet, would u think that's cheating..?? i mean were talking about feet, not vaginas.. lol voice ur thoughts.. =)

--------------------
Man That Troika - Gears of War.

Posts: 192 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AmberLily
Major Player
Member # 10907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AmberLily   Author's Homepage   Email AmberLily   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And does this super wonderful girlfriend *know* that her partner is worshipping/playing with other women's feet?

If she does and doesn't think anything of it, then it's not *cheating* -- cheating implies lying and sneaking around in my view.

If she has no clue and this is something done in secret, then it's walking the fine line of being "a cheater" right there. If you think it has to be a secret, then perhaps it's not really that good of an idea. Why risk hurting the super awesome girlfriend?

This is *totally* the kind of thing that should be discussed between two people in a relationship.

And my slightly off-topic question is: Is anyone else watching SwingTown on TV? Talk about having an open relationship, hehe. [Wink]

[ July 01, 2008, 03:01 AM: Message edited by: AmberLily ]

--------------------
Check out my site to see my growing collection of amateur foot pics, vids, weekly group webcam shows, camshow archives and private 1-on-1 camshows!

-

Posts: 122 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FooTboY088.
Major Player
Member # 22983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FooTboY088.   Email FooTboY088.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AmberLily:
And does this super wonderful girlfriend *know* that her partner is worshipping/playing with other women's feet?

If she does and doesn't think anything of it, then it's not *cheating* -- cheating implies lying and sneaking around in my view.

If she has no clue and this is something done in secret, then it's walking the fine line of being "a cheater" right there. If you think it has to be a secret, then perhaps it's not really that good of an idea. Why risk hurting the super awesome girlfriend?

This is *totally* the kind of thing that should be discussed between two people in a relationship.

And my slightly off-topic question is: Is anyone else watching SwingTown on TV? Talk about having an open relationship, hehe. ;)

I like ur answer, the topic ran through my mind the other day after a co-worker was discussing the levels of cheating..and i said, "would worshipping other womens feet be cheating?'' lol

--------------------
Man That Troika - Gears of War.

Posts: 192 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would say it is cheating.
If it's something she knows about and doesn't seem to care, then don't be surprised when you find out she's 'only' blowing your neighbour down the hall. [Fingers Crossed]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd say it's cheating to a foot lover or anyone who thought they would get sexual pleasure from it, example if a group of friends are playing truth or dare, nobody there likes feet at all and one boy is dared to lick a girls foot from heel to toe and he does it that isn't cheating.

However, for a foot fetish this is basic foreplay to him which puts it in the same league as going down on someone or getting a blow job.

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife would definitely say its cheating!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jim5876
Major Player
Member # 28334

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jim5876     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i was in a simiar situation and trust me its cheating. what seems harmless to a guy is not to a woman. it almost cost me a 7 year relationship. try to think of it from your gf point of view. you are touching another woman in a sexual way that is not her. trust me your gf will not think its harmless when she finds out.
Posts: 117 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot-Clan Ninja
Elite Trooper
Member # 25128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot-Clan Ninja   Email Foot-Clan Ninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if you see it in a sexual light, then it is cheating
Posts: 426 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonascuomo
Elite Trooper
Member # 20905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jonascuomo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah bro it's cheating....without a doubt

--------------------
**on the first day, God created feet..and it was good**

Posts: 315 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PublicName
All Pro Poster
Member # 12270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PublicName     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's cheating for sure.

Also dude, think of it this way.

Vagina or not, but what's something you get off on? Feet. Same concept.

Making out and playin' around with someone physically in any sense should be considered cheating.

Posts: 504 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bottom line....if the action, or activity you are about to par take in makes you ask this question to yourself, and you cannot openly, honestly tell your spouse, girlfriend, or partner about it, then it is cheating.

If it helps, reverse it...would you consider it cheating if your spouse, girlfriend, or partner allowed another man (male friend, stranger, co-worker) to worship, and have his way with her feet as you would, and did not tell you about it....would you consider it cheating?

Something to think about.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_sniffer2281
Major Player
Member # 21756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_sniffer2281   Email foot_sniffer2281   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most definitely cheating...

You're getting pleasure from another girl behind your partners back....

Posts: 227 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whyme
Major Player
Member # 29265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whyme   Email whyme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by *@LeX-RaGe*:
Now i'm just curious but would u consider worshipping another womens feet other than your girls feet cheating..? i mean it's not sex but let's just say that your in a good relationship with your girl and she pleases u in everyway; like footjobs and lets u have your way with her feet in anyway u want..but 4 some reason u still want more feet..and then u call your homegurls 2 have fun with their feet, would u think that's cheating..?? i mean were talking about feet, not vaginas.. lol voice ur thoughts.. =)

Share the rest of the story, can you get some feet of another girls?

This sounds kinky and sneaky...share the rest if there is more to this story lol

Posts: 138 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my wife and i consider anything that you do with another person that you dont want your partner to know about cheating. so yeah, if i was to go out and massage a womans feet and make sure my wife didnt find out, i would be cheating.

as for open realtionships and swingtowns.. we watch it and laugh cause it reminds us a little how we got into the swinging scene. it wasnt nearly as easy as they portray it and alot of starts and stops. and yeah, when we are swinging, if i was ever interested, i could do whatever with another woman's feet.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In this case I am going to go with the majority here and say - if you must HIDE your actions then yes it is cheating.

However ... if you do tell her and she is ok with it then that is all the permission you need.
Definately discuss this with her!!

ps - who's girl-friends are these .. yours or hers [Wink] If they are her "girls" - they should respect her "invisible" lines and should know where NOT to go with you.

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links