Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Cheating..and Feet..??? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Cheating..and Feet..???
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cheating unless she's aware or simultaneously involved via menage trois! [Evil Grin]

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I might like to massage another girl's feet, but THAT'S IT.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
most people would say it's cheating
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sabbath
Major Player
Member # 4844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sabbath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I once read an excellent rule of thumb here at Wu's : If you wouldnt do it to your sister, its cheating!
Posts: 213 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
olujasasjevera
Major Player
Member # 26778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for olujasasjevera   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ur talking about feet not vaginas? lol.. to us the foot is a vagina so theres no difference between 1 and the other.. you see the foot as a sexual object. so yeah its cheating

--------------------
S.T.

Posts: 125 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It def is, can't say I'm totally innocent about it tho.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would say yes. I'd stick with your girlfriend's feet.

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slimebass
Board Regular
Member # 1409

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slimebass         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I still think theirs a big difference between licking someones toes or licking someones vagina.

I did some foot worship on a good friend of my wife & I, while my wife was there, and she was fine with that. And I would kiss a random girls feet if I had a chance (I have) and not feel guilty.

Hey, society says what we like shouldn't be sexual so they can't have it both ways. In other words it can't be wrong to sexualize it and than cheating if you do.

Posts: 49 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FooTboY088.
Major Player
Member # 22983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FooTboY088.   Email FooTboY088.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the reponses guys, pretty good topic huh..? lol

--------------------
Man That Troika - Gears of War.

Posts: 192 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
personally, i wouldn't consider it cheating, but i know most any g/f I ever had would probably treat it that way [Cry]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It strikes me that you would conceal what you might do. That tells me that you don't think your girlfriend would approve or, at least let it slide. From that, I'd have to guess that you believe that SHE might think it is cheating. Need I go further?

As much as I might share Tyler D.'s sentiment the bottom line is this: If she thinks that it is cheating, IT IS!!

If you are trying to justify what you would like to do (perhaps even planning to do), it is pretty clear from the responses here that you're on your own, bub. Try it if you like but accept the responsibility for all the fallout when (not if) you're discovered.

I hope this sounds like a vote against your proposal to seek extra-curricular feet.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DaleAdam69
Loyal Member
Member # 27877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaleAdam69   Email DaleAdam69   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would possibly consider it NOT cheating if....

a) Any activities you indulged in with another woman was strictly foot fetish related

b) Your current g/f was not willing to let you near her feet etc.

Posts: 86 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my thoughts are this. if you get sexual gratification out of worshping anothers feet, and you have to hide it from your significant other...it's cheating. i mean how would YOU Feel if your g/f wife etc. was letting other me just play with her feet?

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr. white
Elite Trooper
Member # 7461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mr. white   Email mr. white   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes I think it would be cheating 100%. Look feet to us are like boobs and ass's to the rest of the world, you know? Lets say we loved boobs insted of feet, touching them would be cheating. See what I mean. I would never.
Posts: 456 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jayrea
Major Player
Member # 28480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jayrea     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes, it's cheating! It's a act of intimacy you are sharing with your partner. If the person has to be shady about it and try to hide their actions from another person then yes it's cheating.

--------------------
Jayrea

Posts: 126 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links