Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » At what age did u discover your foot fetish? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: At what age did u discover your foot fetish?
raytheplaya500
Board Regular
Member # 13639

Icon 1 posted      Profile for raytheplaya500     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got my fetish when i was about 14. When I was younger my cousin she started putting her feet on my lap. This one time she started putting her feet on my face. I eventually developed this foot fetish because of her.
Posts: 6 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footiekhan
All Pro Poster
Member # 14491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footiekhan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm thinking I was probably about six or seven. My neighbors' wives we're always out sun bathing in their respective yards in the summer, and they both had gorgeous feet. Even when I was outside, I was staring at their feet. I remember my mom yelling at me for staring at them. [Laugh] [Laugh]

Plus there was all that foot stuff on Sesame Street, and the Electric Company. (

Posts: 726 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ch15x
Elite Trooper
Member # 12382

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ch15x         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my kindergarden teacher...while in kindergarden. [Big Grin]
Posts: 349 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Toe Sucker   Author's Homepage   Email Nylon Toe Sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1966, 6 YEARS OLD
Posts: 521 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Second Timer
BANNED
Member # 21660

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Second Timer   Author's Homepage   Email Second Timer       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was 5 or 6 years old and looking through a Batman comic book. Catwoman was stepping on Batmans hands as he clung to the top of a building. She had on tall, leather boots and I was hooked with a rock, hard weiner!

My Mom's friend used to come over and sit on the front porch with bare feet. My god in heaven they were gorgeous. I remember my heart just racing when I stared at them. I was 5 or 6 at the time.

And lastly, my bro and I used to sniff the girl across the streets' feet in our garage for fun. She let us do whatever we wanted. I don't even know if it was sexual for my brother but it certainly was for me. Again, 6 or 7 years old.

My mom told me once that she used to "find you in my closet rubbing your thing on my high heels, at a very young age."

I just said "really?"

[Confused]

Posts: 238 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was very young when i started to notice womens feet. I have loved feet all my life pretty much.
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never remember a time when feet didn't turn me on. Even in elementary school I was into girls feet. I thought that I was the only person in the world who liked feet until I discovered Leg Show magazine in the 80's. I was in my 20's at the time. It made me feel so much better about myself.

--------------------
little5

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Around the age of 11 or 12. I was majorly attracted to a pair of twins about my age at the local public swimming pool. They had nice tans, great feet and each wore a leather anklet. Not only did I like the way the anklet looked on their leg, but I remember being struck by how much "barer" it made their other foot/leg look. That summer, and those girls, seemed to condition me to some of my prime fetish preferences: tan feet, wet feet, anklets and even my slightly masochistic arousal from seeing girls gingerly walking barefoot across a hot parking lot.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
about 10-11
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like so many of the previous posters, I knew it when I was really young ... before starting first grade, even. I remember masturbating -- really, just rubbing my not-yet-fully-functional "pee-pee" -- in bed while thinking about shoes and feet.

On American television, PBS, there was an educational show called "The Electric Company." I remember in one skit, guest star Rita Moreno was flipping pancakes. (Why? I don't know.) One of the pancakes missed the plate and landed on her foot. (Hysterical kid comedy of the highest order.)

I remember her black skirt, bare legs and black high-heel pump perfectly. I also remember being absolutely FASCINATED by that sketch. I was probably around 4 or 5 at the time.

Looking back, so much of my life all makes sense now. [Smile]

Cheers,
DL

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think for me it was quite young. 8 Years old i always remebered being interested by girls feet. it just got worse from there :|

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my earliest memories were at 3, it really kicked off when i was 4 though
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moman
Elite Trooper
Member # 479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moman   Email moman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Around 7 years old. My second grade teacher would sit in a chair and have us all sit on the floor in front of her while she played her guitar and sang. I always tried to sit in the front because most of the time she would slip her shoes off and cross her ankles in front of her. This always gave me a "funny feeling" in my pants that I didn't understand until a few years later.

MoMan

--------------------
I only moved to St Louis because it has a high arch! LOL

Posts: 476 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i wish i had discovered my as early as u guys lol.

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ffan
All Pro Poster
Member # 32113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffan   Email ffan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Judging from the information in some of the posts I'm older than most of you so a lot of you will not know what I'm refering to. My first recollection of interest in feet occured
when I was somewhere between the ages of 5 & 7. I know this because I was living with my grandmother as my mother died when I was 5. Like Sole_Solution I was watching tv. I think in was Popeye Theater with Sally Star. Of course more than Popeye cartoons were shown. There was a short movie series about a chimpanzee I think was named Chatter. Does anyone remember that? Anyway on one of the shorts the chimp was selling womens shoes. As he was going about helping the customer try on a pair he says "You have very lovly looking feet madam". I felt like I was struck by lightning. This was my calling. From that moment on I was hooked on womens feet. I started looking at feet every chance I had. I still don't know why that simple line affected me in such a way. My guess is I was born with a built in fondness for feet and that just bought it out. Anyway that's my story.

Posts: 779 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links