Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » At what age did u discover your foot fetish? (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: At what age did u discover your foot fetish?
edwin_soles_23
Board Regular
Member # 30764

Icon 1 posted      Profile for edwin_soles_23   Email edwin_soles_23   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was about 5 and my babysitter would let me play with her feet.... I then remember sitting on the floor next to my teacher and being able to see her sole as she dangled her shoes..... all great memories
Posts: 2 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was born with it, just a part of my DNA.. So it must of been sometime between conception and birth...
Posts: 750 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From 5 years old and up it just got stronger and stronger like the hulk.

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol at hulk reference.

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Holiday Girls Feet
Major Player
Member # 44418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Holiday Girls Feet   Email Holiday Girls Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Probably around 11 or 12 I would say.
Posts: 117 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ride The Sky
Loyal Member
Member # 45538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ride The Sky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I was also around 4, at the time the 1st thing I remember was loads of women wearing the Dr Scholl exercise sandals. I remember being totally fascinated by the way the women's feet would constantly be moving away from the sandal when they walked, and how they'd flap the sandals around when they were stood either not walking, or sat down. At this time though, all women seemed to wear hose, and I can clearly remember the 1st time I saw a woman wearing sandals on bare feet. A friend of my mother came round and sat on the couch and she wore wedge sandals with a medium size strap for the toes and a standard sort of average thickness back strap and her feet were totally bare in the sandals, almost all of her bare feet to see. i'd never ever seen anything like this before and I couldn't stop staring at her bare wiggling toes and things were definitely happening in my pants that I didn't understan lol. I agree with things Weeka said earlier in this thread when he said he considered feet a very intimate part of the body, and didn't understand how people could walk around barefoot, well it's been the same for me even when women are barefoot in sandals. Soon after this 1st time I remember seeing bare feet in sandals it was like the flood-gates had opened and more and more nearly every day I seemed to be seeing bare feet in sandals. There was a local food store I fondly remember visiting frequently with my mother. Lots of young women worked there and nearly all of them wore Dr Scholl exercise sandals on bare feet, and they were always slipping their bare feet in and out of them and generally playing with their sandals with their bare feet. I never understood what was happening, why I was so fascinated with seeing the bare feet in sandals but like Weeka said, I always thought it so extraordinary that women would so often show off what i considered such an intimate part of the body. I even remember thinking this when I was about 12, watching a detective program on tv, a woman went in a shop and bought some sandals which when she left the store, she was wearing on her bare feet. Supposedly she was killed in the program and the detective worked out another woman posing as her was an imposter cos he recognised she had different types of ankles? Lots of bits of film of her feet. It was great, lol [Smile]
Posts: 52 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CFTS
Loyal Member
Member # 45969

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CFTS   Email CFTS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It really started in school, when i was 5 or 6 years old. We had to draw the outline of the person, who was sitting next to us on paper. Good thing i sat next to a girl. [Big Grin]

She had the same age i had. I still remember that, while i guided the pen around her feet, that i touched her feet more than necessary, because even before i got enrolled in school, i always found feet interesting for some reason. I even sniffed at the pen, when i was done. [Laugh]

Posts: 66 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
larrrr
Major Player
Member # 42092

Icon 1 posted      Profile for larrrr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In kindergarten during naptime. One of the girls in the class wore flats and would take them off for naptime. Many times she didn't wear socks. I still wonder if this experience is the reason why seeing a chic coming out of flats turns me on so much to this day when during my teens and early 20s I didn't think much about flats.
Posts: 206 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
About age 5 or 6. I had this babysitter, Cetta, who I would ask to smell her feet. She probably thought I was a silly kid, so she said yes. From then on, I began asking any babysitter I had to smell her feet. Same result, most thought I was a silly kid. I began to realize that I liked the smell of feet. I remember I had one babysitter, a hot girl about 19 named Gina, who wouldnt let me smell her feet until after she washed them. Maybe she wanted to temper the excitement I got from the smell of her feet.
Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kingler
Major Player
Member # 40920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kingler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I was 8 I had a female friend who was kind of a dare devil. I used to joke "smell your feet!" so she did. She used to pull her face every time so one time I asked if I could smell them, to see if they were that bad.
They were!

Oh and another time when I was 6 with a different female friend, we used to play a game where we'd tie a rope around each others legs and try to pull them in. We pretended we were man eating plants. Used to love playing that game!!!

Posts: 219 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting pattern...I was around 5 as well. I remember looking at a Sears or JC Penny catalog and enjoying looking at the models bare feet.
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lexisfeetrule
Major Player
Member # 30390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lexisfeetrule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not sure what age I was, but it was young, around 5 or 6. I would always notice women's feet in magazines, or ads in the mall. And I remember being obsessed with that Pamela Anderson show VIP because she always wore high heels and there were a lot of foot shots on that show. Also, my 5th grade teacher wore heels to class a lot, and I would get aroused just staring at them.
Posts: 144 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fetish666
Major Player
Member # 45657

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fetish666   Email Fetish666   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
8 Years old.
Posts: 155 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I knew I liked feet when I was about 6 or 7. I remember feeling this girls foot in the bleachers and getting in trouble for it. But it wasn't until 9th grade that I realized that feet turned me on and, thanks to the internet, discovered this fascination was called a foot fetish. This very site was one of the first sites I discovered. Took me a while but I looked through every one of the contribution updates and featured models. I remember my favorite featured model was Karyna with her soles all oiled up. One of the other sites I came across was the Arch Angel. We had dial up and I remember it took so long for a picture to download. I kept a lot of pictures on floppy disks, lol! I moved them all to cd's later on but somehow the disk got corrupted and I lost all those memories. Wish I still had them, the Arch Angel and the Karyna set had some really hot pictures. At the time me and a friend who also has a foot fetish made a folder that had magazine clippings of feet we had found, called it the Bible, lol! So lame. After I realized out how creepy that was I threw it out. Now a days, I've seen and fondled so much feet that it takes a picture that's really outstanding, like Sexy Dexy, for me to keep it. My collection is always changing.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
somtime between conception and birth.
Posts: 750 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links