Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » At what age did u discover your foot fetish? (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: At what age did u discover your foot fetish?
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JMX
Loyal Member
Member # 4211

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JMX         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was 6 years old.

I think I got a girl of the same age to develop the same fetish. We would occasionally have foot smelling sessions, but I was old enough to realize that it wasn't normal. She didn't know that, so one time when I said I didn't want to, she started crying and yelled "I wanna smell feet!" and I thought "oh crap, I think my dad heard her."

Obviously it wasn't anything sexual; I just had an interest in them.

Posts: 56 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeLoatch
Loyal Member
Member # 22329

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeLoatch   Email DeLoatch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I was in Jr. High when I discovered mine. There was a girl named Melissa who used to wear heels and dangled to no end. It used to drive me nuts, but couldn't understand why until I got a chance to touch her feet one day after school. She was in cream hose and the way her red toes peeked out gave me an erection that confirmed it.
Posts: 71 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by octoberbaseball:
I have no clue I'll say I've had this for as long as I can remember. To: Toesucker85- interesting 17 is actually late but whatever have fun with it lol.

I'm in the same boat! I can honestly say that I wasn't aware of my fetish {or anything else related to it} until age 17. Besides, I don't consider myself a "late bloomer". Some women in their 30s and 40s still haven't experienced their 1st orgasm.

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't remember not being attracted to feet... I begged to go to the pool all the time, my parents thought I liked the water [Wink] Strangely, I was more worried about people seeing my feet than my junk until 12th grade...
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zappa1968
Elite Trooper
Member # 27279

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zappa1968     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was around 7.
Posts: 340 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwiksand
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kwiksand   Email Kwiksand   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was 5 or 6. At a fair with my family and some of my parent's friends and their kids... I remember looking at my buddy's mom, just gawking at her feet!

--------------------
Help me...I'm sinking!

Posts: 1054 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwiksand
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kwiksand   Email Kwiksand   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And the quicksand fetish was 1-2 years later...Watching the an episode of the Incerdible Hulk when he and a woman ended up sinking in quicksand. Huge boner at age 7!

--------------------
Help me...I'm sinking!

Posts: 1054 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pink_rock
Loyal Member
Member # 15899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pink_rock   Email pink_rock   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember taking a liking to nail polish at age 5 or 6 but it wasnt until i was in high school, probably age 14 that my foot fetish really came to life. I was painfully shy but remember a high school athletic carnival and checking out all the girls feet - seeing which ones were wearing toenail polish. This was also about the time Baywatch was huge and I was into Pamela Anderson's long fingernails and tanned feet - sporting that hot white polish. Had my first orgasm to a pamela pic!!!
Posts: 95 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I said in the other post that i believe more and more that i may have been born with the foot fetish because i cannot remember not ever liking feet. But i do believe that over the last 10 years or so that it has grown stronger.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfucker126
Board Regular
Member # 13047

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfucker126   Email footfucker126   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeh I had dreams about my teachers feet at about 6 or 7 then obviously when i got older ....it jjust got better

--------------------
mmmm feet n toes 23yr old guy Reading England.

Posts: 32 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpimp2005
Major Player
Member # 27107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footpimp2005   Author's Homepage   Email footpimp2005   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I've had it my entire life...
Posts: 113 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gsrb
Board Regular
Member # 33210

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gsrb   Email gsrb   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i was about 4. used to crawl around and play with mom's feet or my aunt's when they stopped over. the first really erotic time i can remember was when i was about 9. my grandmother had a younger single womann she worked with. she was about 35 i guess and alittle thick. i remember her wearing those old cat eye glasses. anyway, 1 time when were visiting, she went into the dining room to make a call. when i went past alittle later i noticed her kneeling and here shoes were off. she was wearing white nylons. i remember sneaking up behind here and smelling her feet for what seemed like forever. i was aroused but not really sure what was going on. btw, she worked on her feet all day. and yes, thet were devine.
Posts: 4 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet uk
BANNED
Member # 31200

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet uk   Email feet uk       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was about 5, I seem to remember that a big lady came towards me when I was playing on the carpet. She had no shoes on and her feet were nothing special but I rememeber them to this day. I used to lay in bed and decide that tonight I was going to think of feet and enjoyed then and almost very day since

--------------------
Feet uk

Posts: 13 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
IT discovered me.

_fjb_ [Wink]

This is very funny! (lol) [like some kind of cosmic wave]
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links