Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » MySpace vs. Wu's.... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: MySpace vs. Wu's....
Solesluva
Major Player
Member # 28130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solesluva   Email Solesluva   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been checking out wu pictures for years. I got on myspace about 9 months ago and it is addicting just cause there are so many pages on there that a geared toward feet. And there are other pages geared toward other fetishes as well.

I love both

Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what is the point of myspace?

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wu's of course.... Half the people on myspace ignore you and they do not all share are smae view obviously.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cain:
Wu's of course.... Half the people on myspace ignore you and they do not all share are smae view obviously.

Absolutely true, people just have to show off they have x amount of hundred friends.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[/QUOTE]Absolutely true, people just have to show off they have x amount of hundred friends. [/QB][/QUOTE]

So true my friend so true....

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mikey P:
what is the point of myspace?

Well- we got on it originally because our son was on it and we wanted to keep tabs on him. Then I created an alias footgirl login, and now I am ready to just cancel it cause... really... myspace is ... anyway.

I love facebook though. I can keep tabs on my son, and keep in contact with select people. I like the set up on there for that.

I like Wu's cause its a fun place to come and be my alter foot ego! lol

Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by N2feet23:
I have been checking out wu pictures for years. I got on myspace about 9 months ago and it is addicting just cause there are so many pages on there that a geared toward feet. And there are other pages geared toward other fetishes as well.

I love both

I'm pretty sure that's the main reason WHY I can't stay away... [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Eliza Durden:
Facebook kicked me off! Bastards! i spend equal time here and MySpace.

Why did they kick you off?

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solesluva
Major Player
Member # 28130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solesluva   Email Solesluva   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by octoberbaseball:
quote:
Originally posted by Cain:

Absolutely true, people just have to show off they have x amount of hundred friends.
that is one thing I hate about myspace. The people do ignore you but I have found some that I talk to on a regular basis so I basically go to myspace cause of them.. and to look at pictures..
Wu I have been sleeping on and now I see what all the talk is about.

Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MySpace is okay at times. They block any link to Soles of Silk from their site, but let me post all the photos I want on my page. Yeah, makes a lot of sense, huh?

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Romantic_dork
Elite Trooper
Member # 22978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Romantic_dork   Email Romantic_dork   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love wu's!!! because it's a place where i can the feet i'm looking for, lol.
and myspace is o.k. i have a foot profile on there that lets me get alot of foot pics for my phone.

Posts: 297 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wing-Washer:
quote:
Originally posted by Eliza Durden:
Facebook kicked me off! Bastards! i spend equal time here and MySpace.

Why did they kick you off?
For promoting my website on their site.
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links