Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Question for the guys: Ever had YOUR toes sucked? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Question for the guys: Ever had YOUR toes sucked?
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah you heard right, I just wanted to know how many men on this forum has had their wife or GF suck their toes before because my GF did it to me yesterday?

Normally this wouldn't happen if I could help it but I was... well... I was restrained lol and not going in to detail she had her way with me for once and then all of a sudden she started licking my toes and sucking them and I was like pretty shocked.

I mean I have a huge foot fetish but I feel a bit uncomfortable with the thought of having my toes sucked as lets be frank, mens feet just aren't nice and women will tell you that.

But at the same time I was pretty flattered she did that, I have said before my GF hates feet yet she did that to me. She always comments on how my feet are always clean and don't smell, and they don't look disgusting etc so I kind of thought that was sweet.

But honestly, anyone who has had this done to them knows how it feels. It felt great, I mean I just relaxed and let her do it. It's such a warm feeling and is just nice.

I just wanted to ask anyone else here if they have and I know most will say, "my GF won't go near my feet if I paid her" but you never know. I wouldn't ask her to do it to me as I think it's something usually only women should enjoy but I didn't mind her doing it.

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my wife gets a kick out of 'returning the favor' deal. so, yeah.. once. i can see why she likes when i do what i do to her, but i don't like the concept.. not sure why.. won't spend time to figure it out either

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, my wife will from time to time. Usually, it's in the heat of the moment. I've actually started to enjoy it.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rhbdz17
All Pro Poster
Member # 2492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rhbdz17   Email rhbdz17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes. It wasn't something that ever crossed my mind, but this one girl just started doing it one day.
Posts: 671 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eusak
Major Player
Member # 14476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eusak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had an ex do it once. It felt pretty good! I wasn't weirded out by it either.
Posts: 229 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I first divulged my foot fetish to my wife and we started having real in-depth conversations about it she asked me whether I liked, or thought I'd like, things done to my feet. At the time I replied that I didn't, though I really hadn't experienced anyone doing anything to my feet so I probably shouldn't have said that.

Honestly but secretly, I'd like to have her massage my feet and I'd like to have her kiss and lick them at least once, to see how I like it. My guess is it would look and feel very sexy.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Years ago a girlfriend did exactly that to me after having tied me up and I have to say that even if it took me a looong time to relax and ease in to it, it was a very nice feeling.

Wouldn't want anybody to do it again though, I know how it feels now and that's enough.

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd be willing to let a girl try it to see how it is

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, the concept of a woman sucking a mans toes seems weird to me. But I'm straight and the image of a woman's toes in my mouth is much more appealing than mine in hers. I guess I just like seeing them turned on. Still though I know why she wants it done so often and for so long. It does feel good.

--------------------

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm guessing the next question will be; 'How many of you guy's like letting your girl strap one on and do you doggy"?

_fjb_ [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Second Timer
BANNED
Member # 21660

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Second Timer   Author's Homepage   Email Second Timer       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hahahaha!!! Lol!

I'm with ya footjoyboy! Was reluctant to even click on this thread.

Posts: 238 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Laugh]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

You being funny because that isn't funny, that's a joke mate.

--------------------

guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
interesting. i know most footguys are kinda appalled by this but i dont think id have any problem with a girl doing it to me.

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kev_kgd
Board Regular
Member # 31754

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kev_kgd   Email kev_kgd   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im not in2 my toes being sucked.i prefer being the 1 paying with womans feet.

--------------------
hey im kevin from scotland and i have a foot fetish.womans feet are just so sexy

Posts: 17 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links