Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Question for the guys: Ever had YOUR toes sucked? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Question for the guys: Ever had YOUR toes sucked?
PeteLuvsFeet
Board Regular
Member # 25069

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PeteLuvsFeet   Email PeteLuvsFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A couple of my ex-girlfriends have rubbed my feet and licked and sucked my toes and it does feel nice as long as you're relaxed about it, but my feet are quite ticklish so they had to handle them very carefully LOL
Posts: 35 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I would be too ticklish and I don't even think I'd be able to handle a massage. I've sucked a girls toes but I've never had mine sucked, and the girl probably wouldn't have a good chance since I never wear flip flops, sandals, or walk around barefoot.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes I have.
Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I can do it to her, she can do it to me.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DownUnderFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 31117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DownUnderFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never came up but I believe in equality so if she let me suck hers then it is only fair that, if she wanted to, I at least give it a try. Like you I think I'd be a little flattered.
Posts: 95 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tk421
Loyal Member
Member # 20344

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tk421   Author's Homepage   Email tk421   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes I have, and I ABSOLUTELY love it!!
Posts: 99 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wifey has done that to Me a few times. She has also given Me a foot massages as well. I do not mind it at all, and given it was her sexy self that was touching Me, and rubbing Me...well, a good time was had by all. Her doing anything to My feet does not make Me "feel weird", or odd to have her do this to Me at all. What is ironic, is she did it as many here on the board have been advised to do. She did it in the heat of the moment, did not ask and simply went for it. It was great, and quite sexy too.

My thoughts are is that given how she indulges, and now loves My fetish....the least I can do is be just as open to her wishes of play, and indulgence as she is with Me.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solesluva
Major Player
Member # 28130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solesluva   Email Solesluva   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
one of my ex girlfriends sucked on my toes a couple of times... more joking than anything. but I indeed see why they like it so much. I haven't had it done since than, and I don't go out pursuing it. I would rather do the sucking..
Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mental image: Foot 69 [Smile]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Mental image: Foot 69 [Smile] "
Comment by MD

Wouldn't that be a "Foot 0"

_fjb_ [Laugh]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As ironic as this may sound, I think us guys need to just keep our feet kempt in order to remove some of the stigma that women have toward feet. We have a higher regard for feet than women do because we think of feet and we think of women's sexy feet. Women hear of feet and they think of men because that's who they are to be attracted to, and we just don't take care of them, on a whole. If that changes I believe women are going to be more inclined on having stuff done to their feet, having a higher regard for feet in general. It's almost like women keeping their privates clean and then we never wash our junk. Just my two cents I expect a lot of dissent to follow...

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
krazyspatula
Major Player
Member # 31300

Icon 1 posted      Profile for krazyspatula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just the thought makes me want to vomit tbh.
Posts: 102 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links