Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How do I tell her...? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: How do I tell her...?
sheepz
Board Regular
Member # 22167

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sheepz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys, I know I dont post much, but might as well start now....

So I've been dating this girl two months now, and don't get me wrong I know thats definitely not so long, but I would Love to see our relationship not only continue, but eventually get serious. I've had alot of experience dating and losing and breaking up and such to know that this is worth way more than any of that.

But anyway, the conundrum...

I have no idea how to tell her (if i even should yet) that I have a thing for feet. I know i'm nowhere near as hardcore as some guys about this, but im still pretty embarrassed. I could probably live without telling her, but I would really like to let her know so it doesnt feel like im keeping secrets. Anyway, I dont even have any idea how to bring it up or what to say at all. Although I almost have a few times...let me elaborate.

She asked me one time if i had ever sucked a girls toes, and i told her no, and she told me how her sister says its nice and stuff, and how her friends have talked about it before. I couldnt get the vibe whether or not she sounded like she would like it. Another time, she put her feet in my lap and i just casually gave her a massage, and we ended up on the topic of feet somehow, and surprisingly she showed no signs of disgust towards them at all. I know you guys dont want to hear it, but shes actually given me foot massages as well.

Now keep in mind, we are not sexually active....yet, so im not telling her any of this with the hopes to incorporate them into any fantasisies or the such, but merely just to lay it all out for her.

Any ideas guys? I would really appreciate any help at all. Ive only told one girl about having a thing for feet EVER and it went really well, but that girl is just one of my really good friends.

Brainstorm; how to bring it up, what to say, how to convey it, anything else.

Thanks again.

Posts: 4 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It sounds to me like you had an "in" there when she asked you about ever sucking a girl's toes. I assume you have before. If a girl I was going out with asked me that before she knew about my thing for feet, I would've just casually responded that, yes, I have without making a big deal about it.

When you get more intimate with her, just get her in a position where you're massaging/fondling her feet and just start sucking on her toes. It sounds like she's curious about it and that she probably wants to try it, since she mentioned to you that her sister brought it up.

My personal philosophy is to never actually say anything about how attracted I am to women's feet. I go about expressing it via actions once a woman is comfortable with me and trusts me. Saying something about it beforehand tends to conjure up negative images, in my opinion. I also feel that conveying something like that via actions, rather than words, shows that you're comfortable with what you're doing in the moment and that it's perfectly natural behavior for you. You're also taking charge in the moment, which is something women find attractive.

The bottom line is if you're comfortable with it, then she will be comfortable with you doing it if there's a comfort level and trust already established, and doing it without asking her comes off as pretty powerful.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DownUnderFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 31117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DownUnderFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fate111:
It sounds to me like you had an "in" there when she asked you about ever sucking a girl's toes. I assume you have before. If a girl I was going out with asked me that before she knew about my thing for feet, I would've just casually responded that, yes, I have without making a big deal about it.

When you get more intimate with her, just get her in a position where you're massaging/fondling her feet and just start sucking on her toes. It sounds like she's curious about it and that she probably wants to try it, since she mentioned to you that her sister brought it up.

My personal philosophy is to never actually say anything about how attracted I am to women's feet. I go about expressing it via actions once a woman is comfortable with me and trusts me. Saying something about it beforehand tends to conjure up negative images, in my opinion. I also feel that conveying something like that via actions, rather than words, shows that you're comfortable with what you're doing in the moment and that it's perfectly natural behavior for you. You're also taking charge in the moment, which is something women find attractive.

The bottom line is if you're comfortable with it, then she will be comfortable with you doing it if there's a comfort level and trust already established, and doing it without asking her comes off as pretty powerful.

Just what I was thinking. Half the work has already been done. Just say you want to indulge her curiosity about having her toes sucked and say you might enjoy it too.

I also agree in portraying with actions, but I do say it sometimes. I go through a ritual finding her erogenous during foreplay the first time I sleep with someone, and feet are consistently one of them.

Posts: 95 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sheepz
Board Regular
Member # 22167

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sheepz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I appreciate the help man,and you're definitely right. It sounds like exactly how I think.

I wish I could have told her I've sucked a girls toes before, but honestly I've never indulged on anything with feet before, except casual massages. I've never gotten the balls to do so, however I am trying to make changes here. When she did ask me that however, I did plant the seed by telling her I would like to try it, because it is supposed to be an intimate act, and she agreed and didn't seem not-for-it at all.

Thanks alot though. Any other oppinions?

Posts: 4 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sheepz
Board Regular
Member # 22167

quote:
Originally posted by DownUnderFeet:
quote:
Originally posted by Fate111:

Just what I was thinking. Half the work has already been done. Just say you want to indulge her curiosity about having her toes sucked and say you might enjoy it too.

I also agree in portraying with actions, but I do say it sometimes. I go through a ritual finding her erogenous during foreplay the first time I sleep with someone, and feet are consistently one of them.

Thanks for the help man, and unfortunately feet have never been a part of my foreplay routines :[
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

unfortunately feet have never been a part of my foreplay routines

time to MAKE it part of your routine then

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you're already "in". she sounds open. just build off your massages. you don't have to "tell" her per se. just do a bit more than a little massage. you're on the right track.. just don't get all worked up about it. the advice given already is on point, so i won't expand too much on it. (many threads on this topic have been dicussed).

for now, just 'breath' and go ahead enjoy the fact she's cool with your feet deal.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tk421
Loyal Member
Member # 20344

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tk421   Author's Homepage   Email tk421   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's what I'd do in your situation. The next time she puts her feet in your lap, bring up the conversation you had about toe sucking, and see if she'd be willing to let you try it. She seems pretty open about feet in general, and from your story, maybe open to the idea.
It's worth a shot. If she really likes it, and wants you to do that more, then she just opened up the door for you to tell her you like feet.

Posts: 99 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*smack*

That's the sound of me slapping you on the forehead. [Smile]

She's holding the door open for you, dummy. Don't stand there and dither over how to walk through it.

When the opportunity arises, friggin' take it already. Just lean in and suck her toes. Or give her a foot rub. Or kiss her arch, or nibble on her heel, or nuzzle her ankle.

Don't make a big deal over it. In fact, don't say anything about it. Just incorporate it into your playtime activities, like nothing's unusual, and see where it goes. If you treat her normally -- like you're just having fun, rather than being a drooling perv -- she'll go with the flow.

Here's a lesson I've learned over the years: Women like confident men. If you're indecisive, if you're hemming and hawing, you're gonna miss the goddamned bus. Just go for it, and enjoy the ride.

(By the way, there's a difference between being confident and being a prick ... your job is to know the difference.)

Cheers,
DL

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FooTboY088.
Major Player
Member # 22983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FooTboY088.   Email FooTboY088.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bro just tell her straight up..if she's asking you question about feet and stuff..then go for it!! lol =P

--------------------
Man That Troika - Gears of War.

Posts: 192 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Relax....take a deep breath..have fun. If you're not having sex and you're not looking to involve feet in your sex life why bring it up? It's not an issue.
And if you were having sex, women are very intuitive when it comes to things like knowing what appeals to their guy. If you stare at her breast...she knows...if you stare at her feet she knows. What she might not know is why you're staring at her feet. So what's your end goal in telling her?
I usually tell a woman about my fondness for feet before we get physical. It's done in a playfull fun way b/c objectively foot fetishes are pretty funny! God's little joke on us. Don't tell her straight up! Don't sit her down like you would if you had something serious to say. Be comfortable with it, otherwise she won't be. Whenever I tell a girl about my weakness for pretty feet it guarantees some laughs, some verbal playfull teasing both ways and finally me having my way with her and her feet. Planting that subtle seed lets her connect 2 and 2 tegether when ever we do get physical and I include her feet in the fun(something most guys don't do, so she'll notice!)
So relax dude. You're not telling her you have herpes, just that feet turn you on. Oh, I know you're not having sex yet, but the best way for a couple to have great sex is to encourage both parties to divulge what really really turns them on without fear of ridicule. Get your girl to open up and in turn open up to her. Even if you're not having sex, try it! It will create a MUCH tighter bond between the two of you!
good luck
GQguy

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ffan
All Pro Poster
Member # 32113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffan   Email ffan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It sounds to me like she is also into feet since she is the one that always brings up the subject. At the very least she picked you out as the person she wants to have her first foot experience with. Most women are not dumb. They see if you keep darting your eyes away from their face to take a quick glance at their feet. Some women may think you're wierd for liking feet but she apparently does not. Getting her to do a little foot play should be easy. My suggestion is the next time she brings up the subject-jump on it and go with the flow. If she does not bring it up just make a passing comment about her feet. If she recently changed her nail color tell her how nice they look. If she puts her feet in your lap again tell her how soft her feet are.I have a feeling she will take the bait.
Most important-don't deny your fetish-It's part of what makes you who you are.You are lucky enough to have someone so open-NOW GO HAVE SOME FUN!!!!

Posts: 779 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i wish i could tell you, but i have a problem w/ this too

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rafito
Board Regular
Member # 31512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rafito   Email Rafito   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are all ready in. I knew I was ready to tell my wife, when she started to put her feet in my lap and I started to massage her feet. I told her I liked her feet and how I like them. I saw she did not freak out, so I started to tell her more bit by bit. In one month I was getting a footjob from her.
Posts: 17 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jay1
Major Player
Member # 15655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jay1   Email jay1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i use to be just like this...scared lol but just come out and tell,90% of females i told about my foot fetish didnt mind they love it...just try
Posts: 164 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links