Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How do I tell her...? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: How do I tell her...?
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You've hit the jackpot my friend. If she's putting her feet in your lap for foot massages and asking you if you've ever sucked a girl's toes, and then when you say know telling you that she's heard how good it is...well I mean, you couldn't possibly imagine a better or easier scenario. There's no assembly required here, you're aleady in, so just go for it.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nodes
Elite Trooper
Member # 29542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nodes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dosent really matter what she has said, its what you say. I think if you guys hang out and even more so you guys have been together for two months, it is time. women like men to be assertive they like it for you to take control and make a decision, you have to know what you like and want. I don't mean command her to do this or that. If a chick is letting you in at all, what i mean is if she talks to you becuase she wants to, then you can tell her, this wont make or break anything; as long as you don't come on too strong. whatever you do be confident, make it seem like if its no big deal. Make sure to tell her how pretty her feet are. You could even try this, dont even tell her your history of feet, tell her that you just think her feet are pretty. The method you use should be based on the type of person she is.

For me i kind of come on strong about it. I tell them pretty early. Women love to be told that they are pretty. When it comes to there feet I let them know. I even argue my point. Would you rather I dislike your feet? or worse not pay attention to them? Now you really got her mind going.

But remmember this VITAL POINT!
Dont let her know you like feet all that much because you will lose the "hand" in the relationship. She might start to hold out on you in the future, if she knows you are crazy for her feet she might use that to get her way.

--------------------
The Foot Connoisseur says: who would have thunk that feet would equal a treat.

Posts: 252 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Strike when the iron is hot." It is that simple. And it sounds like the iron is hot and waiting for you to strike [Smile] . Now, don't go in full speed with reckless abandon [Confused] , you can use the full throttle, but with some finesse and skill [Cool] . Most women appreciate a man who is a smooth operator, especially when it comes to being intimate with them [Wink] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gibarian
Major Player
Member # 11661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gibarian   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow Sheepz...sounds like you have a good girl dude. She WANTS her toes sucked, that is it man....you're in there.

I've always had a problem when they put their feet in my lap, even if we where just sitting chilling watching tv. I could NEVER hold back a "woody" lol. I remember my last GF when this first happened, she then rubbed my "thang" with her soles through my boxers for about 40 seconds then we had sex...no fj :-(

Go for it bro. Make it a quick, simple, harmless art of your conversation when you're massaging her feet.

Say "you know i love your feet, they are so cute and smooth".....she will love that, make her giggle. Laughter will ALWAYS win a girl over...ALWAYS. As much as they want a "george clooney", they would still rather a more average guy that can make them laugh and make them feel good.

Posts: 208 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude! [Thumbs Up] Yeah, seriously, SHE WANTS YOU TO SUCK THOSE TOES man! Lol No seriously, she is curious about it. Don't be shy around a girl who brought it up herself bro' good luck mate. [Wink]

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cs
Major Player
Member # 9338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would recommend this approach: "I have a foot fetish, so I'm going to suck your toes, then we're going to have incredibly satisfying sex."

Usually works for me.

Posts: 208 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Two months and you haven't done anything sexual? I assumed you were about 14 when you said that. And you say you've had lots of experience dating and breaking up so then I get the impression your are in your 20s from that statement. Maybe its coz these girls are fed up with you being such a prude and not making your move in a reasonable amount of time that they are breaking up with you? And then you say the girls puts her feet in your lap and blatantly asks have you sucked another girls toes and you have no clue as to how she might be in regards to foot play? Are you thick or just mentally incapacitated?

Strange post indeed.

Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
before we were married, she put her feet in my lap and i casually took her socks off and played with her feet, i think she was a little freaked out at first but shes very open minded and it didn't really bother her that i sucked on her toes after we were married and i can do it any time i want, but alas she never was really into feet. the bottom line is you already have an in since she brought it up in the first place, sounds like your well on your way.
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cathymules
Loyal Member
Member # 15805

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cathymules   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
go for it.i remember the first time my boyfriend sucked my toes.at the time i was shocked(my feet were stinky and was caught off gaurd) but enjoyed it.it was the first time someone paid any attention to my feet ,had no problem getting a foot rub after work then.
Posts: 83 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sheepz
Board Regular
Member # 22167

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sheepz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys, not sure if any of you remember me, but i just wanted to say thank you to ALL of you for the advice. I meshed all of it together and did what i thought was right, and it worked perfectly. Shes completely ok with it, and as jay1 said LOVES it, because its "an easy turn on when she needs me" haha.
Posts: 4 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theticklishtrollop@hotmail.com
Board Regular
Member # 32801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for theticklishtrollop@hotmail.com   Email theticklishtrollop@hotmail.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmmm you should have had the confidence at the time to just kinda smirk and say why you want you toes sucked, a woman loves nothing more then a guy with confidence and a lil kinky side. Like I said in other posts what girl would turn down a foot massage from a nice guy she is dating?

Keep up with the foot massages, I can say be a little affectionate like after you finished rubbing one start a routine where you just give the top of her foot a quick kiss. Kind of like a gentleman kissing a ladies hand. After a few sessions of that you will notice she will expect you to kiss them, you have a girl that wants to have done to her what her sister had or she has had before and liked it a lot so she is saying it was her sister that had her toes sucked because she does not want to sound weird.

xoxox

TT

--------------------
You call that tickling? Where is the rope I wanna wet the bed!

Bio: Female 42yrs old, 5ft 1in, Brunette, Blue / greenish eyes, Voluptuous.
UK, England, Northampton.

Posts: 33 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NB: Only read the OP.

I can't believe you're even making a thread about this. Your girl has practically offered you her feet on a plate. If she brings up the subject of sucking on toes and sounds interested, you have absolutely no reason to not go forward and tell her about your fetish - it's an open invitation!

From what I've gathered from your post she is interested in the idea, or at the very least open about it. Next time you're together you could steer the convo into fetishes or kinky things and ask her if she has any, and then she'll ask if you do and you just let her know!

It is pretty nerve-wracking to tell a girl about your foot fetish, but when she has flirted with the idea herself it's a no brainer - just come out and admit you have one. I can almost guarantee that she will be cool with the idea, so just let her know!

One thing most guys seem to think is that upon telling a girl you have a foot fetish, if she doesn't warm to the idea it will instantly mark the end of your relationship. Why would that be the case? At the very worst she won't satisfy your fetish desires, but if she already likes you she's not going to bail out just because of a little edge to your sexual preferences.

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links