Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » fav celeb feet to wank for? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: fav celeb feet to wank for?
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Avril & Ashlee

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ffan
All Pro Poster
Member # 32113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffan   Email ffan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My favorites change from time to time but I can always depend on-in no particular order
Reese Witherspoon
Gwen Stefani
Pam Anderson
Jodie Foster
Jennifer Anniston
Mel B.

[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

Posts: 779 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FooTboY088.
Major Player
Member # 22983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FooTboY088.   Email FooTboY088.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmmmmm..
1. Kim kardashian..!! =)
2. Halle berry
3. Adriana lima
4. Eva Longoria..xoxo
5. eva mendez
6. Kate beckinsale
7. Rosario dawson
8. cristina millian
9. Rihanna
10.hmmmmmmmmmmmm...i'm outta ideas for now..lol

--------------------
Man That Troika - Gears of War.

Posts: 192 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hous131
Board Regular
Member # 29906

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hous131   Email hous131   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how about this hottie...MARISSA TOMEI...hot long toes..smooth soles with a slight olive tinge to her smooth skin.
Posts: 31 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fritz
Board Regular
Member # 31722

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fritz   Email fritz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tonight it is

Gwen Stefani.......i just love her suckable toes..

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=38;t=001878#000000

just love to masturbate to this dream shot of her feet...over and over again.. [Jerkoff]

please post your favorite celeb jerkoff pic...

Posts: 23 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girlyfootlvr   Email girlyfootlvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only 2 Queens who Rule the World under their Feet.

1. Aishwarya Rai (Ex Miss. World, India's most Successful Actress today)

2. Angelina Jolie (Now, does she need any intro?)

Both Goddesses...seriously, they could start their own religion.

Posts: 318 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No particular order:

Kate Beckinsale
Marg Helgenberger
Delta Goodrem
Elle Macpherson
Brooke Burke
Nell Mcandrew
Mary Louise Parker
Taylor Swift
Anne Hathaway

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fritz
Board Regular
Member # 31722

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fritz   Email fritz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OHHHH...

Delta Goodrem

im going to masturbate to her feet on that pic [Jerkoff]

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=38;t=003141

Posts: 23 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DownUnderFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 31117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DownUnderFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't tug it to the thought or sight of any particular celebrities. If I did then the most likely person would be Zooey Deschanel. I think she's gorgeous and has adorable feet. She seems to wear opaques often which I love. She also has the oddball personality I really go for.
Posts: 95 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for me its:
Daisy Fuentes
Jennifer Anistion
Pam Anderson

Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fritz
Board Regular
Member # 31722

please post a picrure of your favorite [Jerkoff] pic...

now im gonna jerkoff to

gwen stefanis feet..

[Jerkoff]

toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm now going to jerk off to lindsay lohans feet.
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by fritz:
OHHHH...

Delta Goodrem

im going to masturbate to her feet on that pic [Jerkoff]

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=38;t=003141

Wow! I never looked at her before that's a truly inspiring photo. I'm going to have to seek out some other images. She may turn out to be some fodder for my fantasies.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im gonna have to go with hilary duff and my goddess tina fey

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh and campbell brown from cnn i whould do anything for her feet

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links