Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » fav celeb feet to wank for? (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: fav celeb feet to wank for?
YuppieFootGuy
Elite Trooper
Member # 23221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YuppieFootGuy   Email YuppieFootGuy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another one...Christine Taylor - after seeing her feet in Zoolander that was just on TV [Drool]
Posts: 429 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
littlepiggies
Board Regular
Member # 9352

Icon 1 posted      Profile for littlepiggies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I must say that Kelly Clarkson has some very cute toes and I love them when she has them painted black.
Posts: 6 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
derekdj25
Loyal Member
Member # 28718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for derekdj25   Email derekdj25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have definitely wanked hard to Brooke Burke's feet. Kate Hudson's too!
Posts: 57 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cheryl Cole's feet. I can imagine her peeling off some high gloss hose and rubbing her sweaty feet in my face.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DwreckSTL
Major Player
Member # 35442

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DwreckSTL   Email DwreckSTL   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
goldie hawn in the movie overboard
Posts: 112 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bruckner
Major Player
Member # 2878

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bruckner   Email bruckner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Reese Witherspoon, Heidi Klum and Sarah Michelle Gellar are some of my all time favorites. Spilled who knows how much cum to them

--------------------
yahoo messenger s/n - stylishhardaction - add me if you wanna chat!

Posts: 194 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lisa Scott-Lee. She is a British singer who used to be in a band called Steps. Has the sexiest French tips I have ever "cum" across!!! [Jerkoff] [Mmm] [Drool]

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bruckner
Major Player
Member # 2878

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bruckner   Email bruckner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RJFoot:
Lisa Scott-Lee. She is a British singer who used to be in a band called Steps. Has the sexiest French tips I have ever "cum" across!!! [Jerkoff] [Mmm] [Drool]

just checked her out because I had never heard of her before and man were you right, i know who I'm wanking to tonight [Jerkoff]

--------------------

Posts: 194 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mystif
Board Regular
Member # 39228

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mystif   Email Mystif   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Drew Berrymore
Leelee Sobieski
Jodie Foster
Michelle Williams
Miley Cyrus
I'll think of more soon.

Posts: 5 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DwreckSTL:
goldie hawn in the movie overboard

A classic cinematic moment for foot fanciers. What great gams & feet!

I see my response from a year and a half ago and can say Mariska Hargitay is still my fave but have also developed a passion for Jennifer Aniston's feet in that time. Still, there are too many to name.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pintobean
Board Regular
Member # 24170

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pintobean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about Roselyn Sanchez? Oh to have those toes wrapped around my rocket.
Posts: 4 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bruckner
Major Player
Member # 2878

quote:
Originally posted by pintobean:
How about Roselyn Sanchez? Oh to have those toes wrapped around my rocket.

she definitely has great toes...wanked to them many many times

--------------------

hoss44467xh
Board Regular
Member # 11629

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hoss44467xh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
avril laveine
Posts: 34 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Myleene Klass [Jerkoff]

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links