Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » fav celeb feet to wank for? (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: fav celeb feet to wank for?
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by fritz:
oh jaaaa

reese witherspoon and marg helgenbergers feet are soooooo wankable...mhhhhh

discovered a new favorite

[Jerkoff]

[Eek!] OMG! [Eek!] How could I forget Marg Helgenberger??? I'm practically in love with that woman!!!! (Seriously!)

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by shomeyoT0ES:
quote:
Originally posted by fritz:
oh jaaaa

reese witherspoon and marg helgenbergers feet are soooooo wankable...mhhhhh

discovered a new favorite

[Jerkoff]

[Eek!] OMG! [Eek!] How could I forget Marg Helgenberger??? I'm practically in love with that woman!!!! (Seriously!)
I hear ya dude. That CSI chick is one hot middle aged redhead. I have seen her toes, and they are gorgeous! I can spill my guts on her toes everytime.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, I forgot while in my Marge train of thought, but my ultimate celeb feet to wack to is absolutely Jen Aniston. I simply adore her veiny feet, and her toes a pefect.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fritz
Board Regular
Member # 31722

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fritz   Email fritz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=38;t=004265

yum...i can jerk the whole day to this pic of her feet

mariska rules... [Jerkoff]

your jerk pic? :-)

Posts: 23 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fritz
Board Regular
Member # 31722

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fritz   Email fritz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=38;t=004265

yum...i can jerk the whole day to this pic of her feet

mariska rules... [Jerkoff]

your jerk pic? :-)

Posts: 23 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvfemalefeet
Major Player
Member # 33017

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvfemalefeet   Email luvfemalefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
like cheryl coles has great toes
Posts: 183 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jack11111
Major Player
Member # 16680

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jack11111   Email jack11111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Gabriella Cilmi - Sexy young Australian singer with sum sweet feet!
2. Leona Lewis - UK singer with some sexy big and soft caramel feet!
3. Delta Goodrem - Australian singer with some sexy, elegant and always well pedicured toes!!

--------------------
jack11111

Posts: 105 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fritz
Board Regular
Member # 31722

who likes to wank to Jodie Fosters sexy toes?

[Jerkoff]

greets

Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't overly like celeb feet tbh...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DownUnderFeet:
I don't tug it to the thought or sight of any particular celebrities. If I did then the most likely person would be Zooey Deschanel. I think she's gorgeous and has adorable feet. She seems to wear opaques often which I love. She also has the oddball personality I really go for.

Awww, Zooooooeeey. I just want to hug her until she explodes.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cindy Crawford -- such gorgeous huge mitts she has for feet!

Brooke Shields -- I just watched The Blue Lagoon, and I can only imagine that her feet are as gorgeous now as they were then!

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fritz
Board Regular
Member # 31722

UHH im gonna wank to christina ricci´s feet

[Jerkoff]

RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jessica Alba
Rihanna
Reese Witherspoon
Gwen Stefani
LeeAnn Rimes
Jennifer Aniston
Beyonce
Emma Bunton (Spice Girls)
Tara Reid
Dita Von Teese
Christina Milian Lindsay Lohan and Tera Patrick

[ June 04, 2010, 02:21 AM: Message edited by: RJFoot ]

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
candyshop
Major Player
Member # 8374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for candyshop   Email candyshop   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Miley Cyrus
Demi Lovato
Selena Gomes

Posts: 113 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YuppieFootGuy
Elite Trooper
Member # 23221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YuppieFootGuy   Email YuppieFootGuy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Katy Perry and Lauren Conrad [Smile]
Posts: 429 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links