Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » who here DOESNT like feet sucking, licking, kissing, worship etc? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: who here DOESNT like feet sucking, licking, kissing, worship etc?
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe you just like footsie, or foot jobs, or touching them with your hands via massage, ashiatsu, or you like being stood on maybe. But who here doesnt fall into the usual category of foot to mouth?

I for one am not into it, im mainly a footsie fan, although ive never tried a footjob, it definatley appeals to me so i wouldnt turn one down, and the whole ashiatsu therapy looks kinda hot too.

Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ffan
All Pro Poster
Member # 32113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffan   Email ffan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I for one find it hard to believe there are very many people-especially guys-that do not like to lick - smell or kiss feet or toes on this site.
Posts: 779 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I conducted a similar thread about this before, and there was some surprising feedback - some even admitted to not having a foot fetish at all, some having just a moderate interest in feet.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
I conducted a similar thread about this before, and there was some surprising feedback - some even admitted to not having a foot fetish at all, some having just a moderate interest in feet.

Id say i didnt have a fetish since the word denotes someone who can only achieve sexual arousal from that particular part/object and nothing else does it for ya, or so psycologists and other experts say. Since i like everything else on a woman also, then i guess i wouldnt be a fetishist either, just a footman, like a breastman, or legsman or buttman, they like that but they also love everything else.
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ffan
All Pro Poster
Member # 32113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffan   Email ffan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also like everything on a woman and can perform and enjoy sex even if feet aren't involved. However I still consider myself to have a foot fetish regardless of what the so called experts say. Feet make everything else better and more enjoyable. One of the first things I think when I see a woman for the first time is "I wonder if she has nice feet" or "I'd love to suck her toes". or something along those lines.Yes! I'd say I still have a foot fetish.
Posts: 779 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ffan:
I for one find it hard to believe there are very many people-especially guys-that do not like to lick - smell or kiss feet or toes on this site.

i would agree with this assessment in general. i can't imagine being able to get max enjoyment from feet w/o the licking and sniffing at some point.

god make her feet for just that reason IMO... and mother nature concentrated pheremones there too LOL

the taste and scent is heavenly and godly imo with a hot fit tall athletic chic

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess I'm in the minority that doesn't enjoy licking, smelling or kissing feet. However, I live for footjobs.

If fact, bare feet don't do much for me. I enjoy stockings and socks.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sportyruss
Board Regular
Member # 16512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sportyruss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've got to say, that the thought of smelling and licking smelly feet is quite a repulsive thought to me, but the thought of receiving a footjob from a well pedicured clean pair of high arched feet turns me on. But I would say that most of the guys on here seem to be into the toe sucking and smelling aspect of the fetish.
Posts: 45 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love All of the above.

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wanttosucktoes
Major Player
Member # 28591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wanttosucktoes   Email wanttosucktoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IMO.....the ones who say they do not like to kiss, suck, smell feet or toes, just havent experience it yet.

In fact, Before I had done it once. I thought the same thing, it was kinda gross, I wouldnt want to try that. I liked to look at girls feet, because I thought they were cute. Then...I got to suck on a girls toes the first time, the smell the taste, and im hooked.

Posts: 101 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

quote:
Originally posted by wanttosucktoes:
IMO.....the ones who say they do not like to kiss, suck, smell feet or toes, just havent experience it yet.

You could say that about anybody though, even none foot folk. Heck you could say that about ANYTHING in the world that you have never tried before. Just because youve never tried something, doesnt automatically mean youll like it if you do.

Personally the very thought of feet near my mouth makes me feel ill, dont get me wrong i aint got nothing against anyone who likes it, it just aint me. We may all be foot fans but that doesnt make our preferences the same, mine is very specific, its about how i feel when feet rub stroke various parts of my body, mainly the slight tickling sensation that comes with it. This is why footjobs and ahiatsu appeal to me, even though i have yet to try them. My pref has nothing to do with smell or taste.

[ October 20, 2008, 07:02 PM: Message edited by: climax ]

dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not into foot licking/foot worship, although I have licked and kissed my girlfriend's feet.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DownUnderFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 31117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DownUnderFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I enjoy it but never really have an urge to do it. I prefer using my hands or just rubbing them on my face.
Posts: 95 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting douglezerts and downunderfeet - sounds like you both just have an aesthetic fetish - liking the feet only for looks which is heard of too, I just never really thought about it.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If a girls feet smell it's a total turn off. So in terms of smelling feet, I'd say I'm over it.
Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links