Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » who here DOESNT like feet sucking, licking, kissing, worship etc? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: who here DOESNT like feet sucking, licking, kissing, worship etc?
John Michaels
Major Player
Member # 4576

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Michaels         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought this was a rhetorical question. I love the smell. It can shoot me up so quick. I love to suck toes, lick them. I love the reaction on girls when I do it. They just burst into this uncontrollable smile which is indescribable. I love it when they love it!
Posts: 111 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by wanttosucktoes:
IMO.....the ones who say they do not like to kiss, suck, smell feet or toes, just havent experience it yet.

You can say the same thing of golden or brown showers. Do you enjoy these actions? How do you know if you haven't tried it?

I have tried licking and kissing feet. It just doesn't appeal to me. Period.

It just really irritates me when someone doubts what I like or don't like, when they don't even know me.

[ October 21, 2008, 12:13 PM: Message edited by: longhitter04 ]

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
Interesting douglezerts and downunderfeet - sounds like you both just have an aesthetic fetish - liking the feet only for looks which is heard of too, I just never really thought about it.

Oh, don't get me wrong. I also love to rub/massage feet, as well. But the licking/smelling thing I've never gotten into.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Same thing could be said about pussy. All guys like pussy...doesn't mean we all like to do everything to a pussy. As in "eating out a girl" or "fingering", same thing as us foot doods. Myself personally I love sucking on my girls peds or burying my face in them. I also LOVE getting a FJ from her as well. In terms of sex I love having her on her back and putting her peds in my face...gets me off a helluva lot quicker [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Same thing could be said about pussy. All guys like pussy...doesn't mean we all like to do everything to a pussy. As in "eating out a girl" or "fingering", same thing as us foot doods.

the thing is all foot guys, whether they suck toes or not, like the way feet look

many non foot guys will tell you that all feet are ugly, i often heard them say "it's feet, they aren't supposed to be pretty"

that is why it doesn't make sense to me for a foot guy to not like sucking toes, if you think something looks attractive it makes sense that you would want to kiss it, suck it etc

ever hear a guy say "she has sexy lips and tits but i would never put my mouth on them"?

i haven't

fucking pussy is the best feeling in the world but if you ask me it flat out looks disgusting, i don't enjoy sticking my mouth on anything that looks gross, the natural instinct that all living creatures have to procreate is the only reason i desire to stick my dick in a pussy

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DownUnderFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 31117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DownUnderFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
Interesting douglezerts and downunderfeet - sounds like you both just have an aesthetic fetish - liking the feet only for looks which is heard of too, I just never really thought about it.

Looks and touch actually. I like the feel of them in my hands, on my face and obviously on my cock. The actual sensation, not just having them there. It's different when the toes are in my mouth. Maybe I do like footworship but just comprehend it in a different to way other people. It's just that I never really have an urge to put feet in my mouth and whenever I see comments like "OMG i would suck on those for hours!" I just cannot relate.
Posts: 95 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nah I dont like foot to mouth !! I just like touching her feet and footjobs. For me foot to dick is the way to go !!
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
ever hear a guy say "she has sexy lips and tits but i would never put my mouth on them"?
Nope but ive heard people say it about a nice butt. Heck im a bit of a booty person myself, when i nice women is doing a sexy walk and it is swaying in a sexy way, i love that, but id never wanna kiss, lick, suck or have it on my face though and i know alot of other guys who agree.
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My point, exactly!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by climax:
quote:
Nope but ive heard people say it about a nice butt. Heck im a bit of a booty person myself, when i nice women is doing a sexy walk and it is swaying in a sexy way, i love that, but id never wanna kiss, lick, suck or have it on my face though and i know alot of other guys who agree.
good point

but even the stinkiest feet can't smell or taste as bad as ass

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jakkk
Member # 35235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jakkk   Email jakkk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am not into lick/suck/worship.
enjoy trample.

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLover36
Elite Trooper
Member # 22908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover36   Email FootLover36   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I actually REALLY enjoy foot worship. It appeals to me a lot...although I've only engaged in foot worship on 4 occasions, all of them being sessions. The natural scent of the feet, the way they feel, their taste all greatly appeal to me. At this moment I find it very hard to see myself becoming bored of tired of foot worship.

--------------------
Smelly, sweaty feet RULE!!!

Posts: 277 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As my name implies, I love sniffing feet. [Big Grin] I love the feel of feet, whether in my hands or on my face. And I love seeing toes wiggle, be it from tickling or from whatever. Can't stand licking/sucking toes, and yes I have done it before at her request. Doesn't do anything for me like sniffing/kissing does. Never cared for footjobs, either.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
talusole
Loyal Member
Member # 16173

Icon 1 posted      Profile for talusole   Email talusole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To each their own, I say. As long as it's consensual and not illegal there's nothing wrong with any of it. As for me, I don't deny I have a fetish. I love everything about beautiful female feet, though I'm quite discerning. I love well defined, well pedicured soft, snow-white feet with long toes and high arches. I love their intoxicating aroma. I love to feel their marvelous structure in my hands and on my cock, as well as the rest of my body. I love their salty-sweet taste on my tongue. And I even love the sound of foot-falls from high heels and the slight brustling of nylon clad legs rubbing against each other and especially the soft caress of silk sliding, ever-so-slowly, up and down my shaft.

Yes, you could say I have a foot fetish but that's not to say I don't indulge my partner; And thoroughly enjoy it, no less. Why not make each other's dreams cum true!

Posts: 72 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gameon
Elite Trooper
Member # 20877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gameon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love womens feet but for some reason I don't enjoy toe sucking; everything but toe sucking! I adore kissing my gf feet when she comes home from work and massaging them and we have explore dominant/submissive roles as well (She trampled me but it was therapuetic more than anything as my back was in pain and her feet did the trick!)

but through all this i've never enjoyed sucking toes, if my gf asked/told me to I would do it for her as I love her but when its all about me, I don't suck toes! [Big Grin]

Posts: 251 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links