Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » who here DOESNT like feet sucking, licking, kissing, worship etc? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: who here DOESNT like feet sucking, licking, kissing, worship etc?
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes I love foot worship, love to touch, smell, tickle, kiss, lick and also I like toe sucking and footjobs. I like everything! I even lick in between the toes (apparantly it tickles like hell)

Not into licking things off the feet, I like the natural taste, bit salty but sweet is nice. The smell does it for me though followed by kissing and licking the soles.

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Lum
Major Player
Member # 34830

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Lum   Email The Lum   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I some times kiss my gf's feet during sex but that's the only time I do that. Other than that mainly footjobs I like. Sometimes smelling is ok but it's not my main thing.
Posts: 162 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love receiving it all...
I love when a man touches my feet.
I love foot massages
I love footsie under the table or lying in bed
I love getting my toes sucked, especially during sex.
I love having a mans balls under my feet
I love having my shoes removed and my feet smelled, licked and cleaned.

There really isn't too much I dislike when it comes to the foot fetish lifestyle.

D.

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
talusole
Loyal Member
Member # 16173

Icon 1 posted      Profile for talusole   Email talusole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WowDanielle! You sound like a foot man's perfect woman. Your significant other must be very satisfied. I wanted to post a question asking the women who view this board if they TRUELY love a man to worship their feet. Every woman I've dated merely tolerates it or enjoyed it because she enjoyed making me happy. But I've yet to meet a woman who requests, nay, demands that I worship their feet. Oh! To dream...

By the way Danielle, you have exquisite feet. My absolute favorite fantasy is secretary or "executive" feet. Absolutely beautiful!

Posts: 72 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not into foot to mouth. I like foot jobs and chiks that have dextrous toes.
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My GF asks me to do it every time we see each other, she claims she is an addict, so yes women who really enjoy foot worship exist.

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess my fetish for feet is well rounded... I like everything from the heels, soles, smell, toes and wrinkles... And thank goodness my lovely bride has it all... Our first date she wore black nylons and i could see the red toenails....The smell of her feet are awesome and taste even better

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like rubbing em and smelling em the best actually

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links