Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Words to Avoid When Talking About Your Foot Fetish (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Words to Avoid When Talking About Your Foot Fetish
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Think of this like the word game that panic created in the miscellaneous section, but say one word and we'll start up our own dictionary of sorts of words to avoid!

I'll start with

addiction

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"restraining order"

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
stinky

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All true so far...
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
please, i need ur feet

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think the word fetish itself has many a negative connotation.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DownUnderFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 31117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DownUnderFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
i think the word fetish itself has many a negative connotation.

Yessuh. Well a lot of younger people seem to throw it around like it means nothing but there are still words with more favourable connotations.
Posts: 95 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLover4Real
BANNED
Member # 32359

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover4Real   Email FootLover4Real       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Obsession

--------------------
FootLover4Real

Posts: 37 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Coffee ..... and Burritos

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=004539;p=1

Caution: Don't click on (or read) the link, if you have a faint heart (or a sense of value).

[ October 22, 2008, 01:29 PM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Footjob...any thing that has "job" attached to it is never a good thing to girls [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
Coffee ..... and Burritos

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=004539;p=1

OH MY GOD Ben! That type of girl is what frightens me about paying pleasant comments to female strangers about their feet.

I've had one incident similar to that here in the deep south and it ended up in some shirtless hick male friend of hers coming up and just shouting obscenities.

I wish there was just some sort of open mindedness meter that people had above their heads so we can know when it's okay to share these compliments with them.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I have this thing for feet, see, so could you take your shoes and socks off and let me look at yours?"

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"The things I'd do to your feet... *while licking lips* "
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know its been said already but i agree, "Fetish"

First of all, the word denotes someone who can only achieve arousal from feet, your obsessed with them and cant get turned on by anything else, regurlar sex wont do it, and your less likley to take into acount the whole woman. Non foot folk mainly think of this when they hear the word fetish and that may not actually be you, you might like everything else aswell as feet and simply be a foot guy, but saying the f word is gonna get you labelled as a true fetishist even if your not.

Secondly, even if you DO have a foot fetish and are proud of it etc etc, if you want to get some and be closer to the ladies, youd be wise not to use the word regardless of if its what you are, maybe somewhere down the line in a relationship, but at first just say your a foot fan/guy.

The word fetish has got so much taboo and negative stigma, and its not just because of foot fetishists and throwing it around like it means nothing isnt gonna get you anywhere if you end up talking to someone whose definition of "fetish" is the true serious kind.

Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
surprised no one has said this one yet

worship

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links