Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Words to Avoid When Talking About Your Foot Fetish (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Words to Avoid When Talking About Your Foot Fetish
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
worship is a good one. And I used that line dougiezerts, back when I was young. Nnnnyeah, a big DON'T!
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Smell, Suck, Lick used in any context related to her feet or enjoying feet in general is a no-no.
Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah "beautiful". I think girls get weirded out when they hear you think feet are beautiful. I think cute or nice is much more acceptable to them on average. They want to hear their eyes are beautiful, or their face or skin is beautiful, not their feet.
Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesukr22B
Major Player
Member # 6298

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesukr22B   Email toesukr22B   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
definately the word "fetish" i just tell people girls with pretty feet are attractive to me you would be suprised how well that goes down with girls asking you if you think their feet are pretty or not, never use the word fetish as people combine fetish with weirdo [Smile]
Posts: 123 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is a good thread

domination

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cs
Major Player
Member # 9338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
Coffee ..... and Burritos

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=004539;p=1

Caution: Don't click on (or read) the link, if you have a faint heart (or a sense of value).

I don't know what people are so afraid of taking that kind of direct approach. So it backfired a couple times with some stuck-up bitches you'll never see again nor would care to. Clearly, it works much of the time which is why you have foot fetish website and the rest of these chumps don't. [Big Grin]

Fetish is a fine word, as is any adjective describing something you're about to do. Domination is great so long as you're the one doing it.

Avoid negative descriptors. her feet don't stink, they smell great. I'd avoid the term worship because it submissive and the vast majority of chicks want to fuck an alpha male.

More important than words is how you use language. Don't ask permission because that's something nice people do and nice people don't get laid. Make demands, take actions. I'm sure ben isn't approaching women asking if he can take pictures, he's out there telling women why they should let him.

[ October 25, 2008, 03:41 AM: Message edited by: cs ]

Posts: 208 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DownUnderFeet:
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
i think the word fetish itself has many a negative connotation.

Yessuh. Well a lot of younger people seem to throw it around like it means nothing but there are still words with more favourable connotations.
Agreed there seems to be fewer taboos with this generation of youngsters than ever.

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
slave

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FooTboY088.
Major Player
Member # 22983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FooTboY088.   Email FooTboY088.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Footjob...any thing that has "job" attached to it is never a good thing to girls :D

Lmao..so so true.. =)

--------------------
Man That Troika - Gears of War.

Posts: 192 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FooTboY088.
Major Player
Member # 22983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FooTboY088.   Email FooTboY088.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmmmmm...how about the word "NECCESSITY"..that sounds bad enough like there's nothing else u want but their feet..lol =P

--------------------
Man That Troika - Gears of War.

Posts: 192 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLover4Real
BANNED
Member # 32359

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover4Real   Email FootLover4Real       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There have been many females in my life whom I wanted only for their feet.

How bout the words "I LIVE for feet"?

--------------------
FootLover4Real

Posts: 37 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay!

Anything ending with a question mark

If you're gonna do anything, just do it and do it suave.

And I concur with Tyler noting with 'please' as that usually ends up with a question mark as well.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links