Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » do you have sex in diff positions? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: do you have sex in diff positions?
ThisisMe373
Major Player
Member # 2340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThisisMe373   Email ThisisMe373   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im not in a good mood today at all, when i was wiv my ex girlfriend we only had sex in the missionry position as i get most aroused in that position, im not open about my fetish nobody knows, anyway we split recently, and she found out her mate gave me a handjob a while ago so phoned me ranting and starting trying to hurt me by saying her new boyfriend fucks her every position and outside, in pub toilets ect ect, this really hurt as i never thought of it before as a problem, but i dont think i could get hard to do her from behind as my fetish holds me back, i wish i didn't have this curse, wish i just loves tits and pussy like men should.

[ October 22, 2008, 09:35 AM: Message edited by: ThisisMe373 ]

--------------------
I want you to sit on my chest, and then rest you lusciuos Soles on my face

Posts: 245 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DownUnderFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 31117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DownUnderFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First of all; if this girl is calling you in order to make you jealous then she is a waste of oxygen. Either she still likes you but is too immature and prideful to do anything about it or she is insecure about the idea that you might like someone other than her. I'd wager she isn't even getting a root at all.

quote:
Originally posted by ThisisMe373:
but i dont think i could get hard to do her from behind as my fetish holds me back,

Maybe get her a dildo and use that instead (you controlling it) while you lay it into her soles.

quote:
Originally posted by ThisisMe373:

i wish i didn't have this curse, wish i just loves tits and pussy like men should.

You wouldn't think that if you shared your fetish. Hell the earlier you get it out the earlier you can detect if she is selfish and ignorant like your ex.
Posts: 95 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont know if i agree DUF. he definitely seems that he has a fetish in the truest sense of the word.

ThisIsMe.. are you saying that you cant get aroused without feet? if she had on socks, would you not be able to perform? if this is the case, i definitely can understand his emotional state.

as for the ex.. whatever. think about how you'd feel if you found out she gave another guy a handie. i'm sure you'd be really hurt too and might contemplate trying to hurt her which is all she was trying to do to you.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DownUnderFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 31117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DownUnderFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh you're right. I assumed that because he was capable of missionary then there still was the possibility of classic intimacy. I didn't realise that he meant that he needed her soles in his face.

Fuck now this is more complicated. Well I know it's a bit demoralising and there's probably some medical catch I'm missing but you could try erectile dysfunction pills.

Posts: 95 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the fact that she felt the need to call you and tell you about this new boy toy of hers shows that she still has feelings for you

you own her mind, you win

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UK_luckyguy
Major Player
Member # 15149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UK_luckyguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
congratulate her on this wonderful sex life of hers... then remind her just how filthy the pub toilets are.

Mikey P is right - her new boyfriend certainly hasn't made her forget about you. you win.

does HE know she's calling you !?

Posts: 119 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah she seems like such a classy girl that you could show off to mom and dad

you lost out on a keeper thisisme [Wink]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The last time I responded to one of your posts, it was not my intention to browbeat you out of here. Still, it seems that you continue to dwell in this soap-operatic drama.

Change your scenery, man! Unless she is the mother of 14 of your 18 misbegotten children, she has no business in your life. Stop listening to her messages, don't take her calls. It delights her to know that she can get under your skin by inventing dirty stories about her sexual adventures.

Stop reacting to her and, please, stop responding to her. This feeds her. Time to put on your "Poker Face" - no matter what she says or does, it means nothing to you, so far as she can tell.

Conduct your own life and leave her out of it.

Now, as for your fetish, come clean with yourself (and others)...do you even have one beyond bemoaning your sorry state?

Remember there is much more to a woman than her feet. There is also more to a relationship than what is important to you.

I will now accept the label of "Insensitive Sonuvabitch."

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cs
Major Player
Member # 9338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
take a look in a kama sutra. You'll find a few positions you like.

I've got books, but you newbies to the art will enjoy the FHM guide.

http://www.fhm.com/Site/customPage/DefaultPlain.aspx?ID=15615

[ October 25, 2008, 02:42 AM: Message edited by: cs ]

Posts: 208 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well placed mirrors allow you to view her feet in any position.

As far as her calling - change your phone number this will drive her bonkers {crazy} The last time I did this, it drove the girl so crazy she started stalking* me. It was great, not as scary as you might think. She went to my mothers work and asked her questions. She shadowed me at the grocery store. If I was a small female and her a large male it would have been terrifying. But she ended up feeling very stupid and I got an apology B.J.

* Stalking is not recommended by the author or by anyone associated in any way with the author and might end in jail time.

--------------------
To get what you want. STOP doing what isn't working.

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Michaels
Major Player
Member # 4576

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Michaels         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
go inverted. Woman on top
Posts: 111 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very eloqantly spoken toetaopper !!
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heiko_08
Board Regular
Member # 32639

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heiko_08   Author's Homepage   Email heiko_08   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer foot erotic games.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 11 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, very much ozboy.

I neglected the thrust of the question, though. I don't think in terms of positions, though. As long as I can fit where it is that I want to go (so many factors including, for example, her size & shape vis a vis mine) I'm happy for the feeling and don't mind doing the work. I don't bother to catalog how I accomplished it. There was one time and a position that I can't fully recall, try as I might. I know that a great time was had by all and that it HAD to be genuinely acrobatic but can't get all the details straight in my head.

I'd write to someone important and brag to the world about it, if I could.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThisisMe373
Major Player
Member # 2340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThisisMe373   Email ThisisMe373   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
i dont know if i agree DUF. he definitely seems that he has a fetish in the truest sense of the word.

ThisIsMe.. are you saying that you cant get aroused without feet? if she had on socks, would you not be able to perform? if this is the case, i definitely can understand his emotional state.

as for the ex.. whatever. think about how you'd feel if you found out she gave another guy a handie. i'm sure you'd be really hurt too and might contemplate trying to hurt her which is all she was trying to do to you.

I have had sex lots of times without feet being involved, it turns me on the girl touching me ect but just not as much as her feet being in my face, do you have no probs having sex without feet then?

--------------------
I want you to sit on my chest, and then rest you lusciuos Soles on my face

Posts: 245 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links