Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » do you have sex in diff positions? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: do you have sex in diff positions?
ThisisMe373
Major Player
Member # 2340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThisisMe373   Email ThisisMe373   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
do you all have sex in diff positions then?

--------------------
I want you to sit on my chest, and then rest you lusciuos Soles on my face

Posts: 245 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ThisisMe373:
do you all have sex in diff positions then?

We do. Here's our repetoire and why I like each one:

Missionary- least favorite because I can't see her feet, but how we often "finish up."

Her on Top- Though it's a bit of a reach for me because she has long legs, I like to fondle and rub one of her feet while she does her thing.

Doggy- My favorite because I can see and touch her bare feet. My personal preference is to pull one of her feet up onto my calf so I can really see her arch, then rub and fondle while we do it.

Oral- I like to have lay across the bed with her lower legs over the side. By kneeling beside the bed I have great access to her crotch as well as her bare feet. She likes it to because she has access to me- she loves rubbing her feet all over my crotch.

Lastly, as Lord mentioned- a few strategically placed mirrors can work wonders in being able to see her feet. My wife's dresser which is on the wall opposite the foot of our bed has a large mirror on it, allowing me to see her feet during foreplay and sex.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThisisMe373
Major Player
Member # 2340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThisisMe373   Email ThisisMe373   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have a serious problem then as you have no problem at all having sex in diff positions noway could i do doggy i just dont find it arousing looking at the pussy (like i should) iv had enough of all this you all dont understand i have the fetish very strong i can only get fully aroused over feet 2 girls have left me due to sex not being great, im seriously getting low now to the point where i just wanna die, i have 2 gorgeous girls after me but as soon as we get in the bedroom ill be a laughing stock.

--------------------

Posts: 245 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
one chick doesn't like you, move on to the next

as insecure as you sound how on earth do you have 2 gorgeous girls after you?

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThisisMe373
Major Player
Member # 2340

theres a damn good reason why im insecure my fetish holds me back big time, if i was sexually confident id be livin life to the full & i dont know why there after me tbh im not a bad lookin guy and seem confident on the outside but when they start getting dirty i coward away these girls are experienced they would expect me to be hard if they pulled there knickers down, i just hate this fetish id give anything to love vagina as much as feet.

--------------------

feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My friend you'll either have to roll with it or get some counseling to try to get away from your dependency.

I know how you feel because I've experienced the same thing at times- quite frequently. I believe that I have a foot fetish- truly needing feet to get off. So even though we're using different positions (as I described)you notive that the common theme is her feet. I often have to be looking at her barefeet or her footwear or touching them in order to climax- essentially a slave to her feet. It is at times very frustrating and troublesome to me. Fortunately, so far she's been very understanding and accomodating- but we've been married 26 years.

It is possible that this is just a phase that you go through. Hopefully that's the case and someday you'll be able to move on.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThisisMe373
Major Player
Member # 2340

lucky 4 u, i just keep thinking how good my life would be if i didnt have a fetish though, im having girls saying we could be sex buddies i want to say yes but it would be embarrissing these girl know my mates it would be spread everywhere id be considered a freak its not as popular in the UK, but imagine if i didnt have this fetish & got aroused over pussy and tits ect id be having the time of my life, im trying to cut down the jerking off though and buying ginseng tablets see if that can raise my sex drive cus when im horny like that i get hard over anything, btw i heard couselling does nothing as you cant remove the fetish and also they cant make you like breasts, pussy ect.

--------------------

lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ahh dude! first off your ex will say anything to upsett you cos shes bitter, i split with mine 6months ago after a shit sex life she decided to laugh at my fetish!!

my new girlfriends LOVES my fetish, and to top it, once you have regular foot sex and the frustration is relieved, other sex is great too!

another great thing about doing it from behind is you can get her to rub her soles on your back and look at them behind!!

also, instead of normall missionary, try putting her legs over your shoulders and sucking her toes while fucking!! thats awesome [Smile] . lots of girls actually like the foot fetish! go out and find them, done dwell on the bad ones!

Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ThisisMe373:
i dont think i could get hard to do her from behind as my fetish holds me back, i wish i didn't have this curse, wish i just loves tits and pussy like men should.

First of all, there's nothing wrong with you. Truthfully, I tend to worry more about the guys who don't pay attention to women's feet. [Roll Eyes] Men like ourselves should NEVER refer to our fetish as a curse. If anything, it's a blessing in diguise. You can't please everybody! I dunno how long you've had this passion for feet, but you should embrace it!! I like to think "My Fetish" makes me unique...even though there are hundreds of thousands of ppl--perhaps Millions, who feel the exact same way! (but I digress) Help me understand, how is this "fetish" holding you back in the bedroom?

Oh! To answer your question: YES, I have sex in different positions. I especially enjoy the "Leg Glider" [Mmm]

[ February 09, 2009, 09:23 PM: Message edited by: Mikayla's #1 Fan ]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThisisMe373
Major Player
Member # 2340

[/QUOTE]Help me understand, how is this "fetish" holding you back in the bedroom? [/QB][/QUOTE]

Well basically i think my fetish must be stronger than yours because i need feet to be involved to get aroused fully, a girl taking her clothes off tbh doesnt do much for me so therefore when a girl strips off there lying there expect you to be rock hard and just stick it in but im only half hard. I think its become more of a problem because i put pressure on myself now.

--------------------

Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The link below is a great resource for picking out some new positions.

It's pretty fun too since it has funny animations.

http://www.sexinfo101.com/sp_index.shtml

Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The butterfly is the best
[Big Grin] [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stash1
Loyal Member
Member # 8488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stash1   Email stash1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Simple- You please her anyway possible (oral) with no feet involed. Later, you suck her toes while she sucks you. And both of you go from there. Whats the problem here??
Posts: 58 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John&Sophia
Loyal Member
Member # 32856

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John&Sophia   Author's Homepage   Email John&Sophia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just love when shes on top riding my dick and I can coress her sweaty wrinkled soles
Posts: 79 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Reverse butterfly ^_^
Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links