Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Who Is The Queen Of Year 2008 ?? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Who Is The Queen Of Year 2008 ??
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Choice just one active Model to be the queen of the year 2008 .

1- Mommise
2- Twisted Toes
3- Mistressweronika
4- Ophillia
5- Shelley
6- Another one ( plz write her name here )

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 44 user(s) have voted.
Voting started at board time.
Voting stopped at board time.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ARCHangel85
Loyal Member
Member # 27988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ARCHangel85   Email ARCHangel85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Britney Sweetstink
Posts: 83 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love me some mommies feet. But I'm pullin for twisted toes. I just LOVE her feet. And she's just amazingly cute. Can't get enough of her little toes n soles. Her feet, nails, toes, soles, wrinkles, arches, flip flops, random footwear that is not pointed... OMG.

And mommy dearest is damned near even with her, but twisted has got to be the sexiest little foot girl we've ever had. And it was hard deciding between her n mommie. If i could pick both, i would, specially since they've had some shoots together.

YAY FOR TWISTED TOES AND MOMMIE DEAREST!

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
malory

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rebel67
Major Player
Member # 9288

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rebel67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ms. Tickles

BAM! That's the winner...

Posts: 126 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
perfectpeds. [Wu]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Even though I'm am probably somewhat biased and my own wife Kay is a latecomer to the scene, I would still vote for perfectpeds, hands down. Her last post (Naughty or Nice) is evidence of her all out dedication to us and when you add to the fact that she does NOT have her own site as motivation or a boyfriend/husband to encourage her to continue to post here, that only proves it. ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not saying the others aren't nice too. I stumbled across Jamie Daniels' site and she's got my vote.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FemaleFootFan
Board Regular
Member # 32837

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FemaleFootFan   Email FemaleFootFan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hot GIGI
Posts: 10 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
timothy99
Major Player
Member # 28289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for timothy99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mommie unleashed her foot site this year. and with her perfect points she is my queen of 2008
Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneofakindsmile
Major Player
Member # 11174

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneofakindsmile   Email oneofakindsmile   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Michee [Smile]
Posts: 134 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girlyfootlvr   Email girlyfootlvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
perfectpeds. [Wu]

I would agree.. BUT haven't seen in a very loooooong time.
Posts: 318 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girlyfootlvr   Email girlyfootlvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ARCHangel85:
Britney Sweetstink

Not only for 2008 .. but an all time Queen .. every year. NOW, only if she would make more presence.
Posts: 318 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
perfectpeds. [Wu]

[Love] I hope Santa is very good to you this year! [Love]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ned land:
Even though I'm am probably somewhat biased and my own wife Kay is a latecomer to the scene, I would still vote for perfectpeds, hands down. Her last post (Naughty or Nice) is evidence of her all out dedication to us and when you add to the fact that she does NOT have her own site as motivation or a boyfriend/husband to encourage her to continue to post here, that only proves it. ned

Thank you ned! Your faithful support is encouraging and appreciated! [Kiss]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links