Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Who Is The Queen Of Year 2008 ?? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Who Is The Queen Of Year 2008 ??
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perfectpeds. Lol.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tiny Dave:
Perfectpeds. Lol.

MUAH [Kiss] Thank you kind sir!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
your very welcome P,P

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
excessive
Board Regular
Member # 20369

Icon 1 posted      Profile for excessive   Email excessive   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dont thinks anyones mentioned her but haily's toes are amazing
Posts: 7 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rebel67
Major Player
Member # 9288

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rebel67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah... Haily is damn fine. She's hella sexy.

After putting some thought into it... I think the best i've seen all year would be Buckeyefeet. Her feet are amazing...

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=BuckeyeFeetOH&view=videos

Thanks Nomoscott for makin my year!

[ January 01, 2009, 04:09 PM: Message edited by: CaPTaiN MuRphY ]

Posts: 126 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would have to throw my vote to Perfect Peds after seeing her debate in the thread about faceless pics and to seeing her many contributions she wins my vote! Great stuff PP!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
atyourfeet77
Loyal Member
Member # 29698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for atyourfeet77   Email atyourfeet77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perfect Peds! She is absolutely stunning! Her pics are always so pleasurable. [Wink]

--------------------
"Aww, you have a foot fetish...that's the cutest thing I've ever seen! You're so sweet!" - ex girlfriend

Check out my youtube page.. some great vids...friend me and/or leave some feedback!
http://www.youtube.com/user/asp609

Posts: 92 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
I would have to throw my vote to Perfect Peds after seeing her debate in the thread about faceless pics and to seeing her many contributions she wins my vote! Great stuff PP!

I am honored by your comments bluetoelover! It is always nice to be appreciated for more than just my feet and I pleased to have made a new friend!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by atyourfeet77:
Perfect Peds! She is absolutely stunning! Her pics are always so pleasurable. [Wink]

aw [Blush] It is so nice to see you back again and to find you once again praising my feet is heartwarming.

Thank you atyourfeet77 for sticking around in support of me! [Bow Down]

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links