Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » how do you introduce your fetish? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: how do you introduce your fetish?
Drusatis
All Pro Poster
Member # 15476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drusatis   Author's Homepage   Email Drusatis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footster008:
xero ive never told anyone about my fetish ever
im in college right now and ive met this girl i really like
best part is she really likes me so i figure she would be accepting

Hey bro, I completely understand where you are coming from, and in no way am I saying run around with a bright neon sign on your back proclaiming your fetish to the world at large.

However what I am saying is that she has a right to know what she is getting herself into and to be honest about it, it sounds like not telling her is kind of eating away at you inside. You seem like you want her to know.

What do you want from this girl? Let's be honest here, you never really go into a relationship thinking okay this is the one, I am going to spend the rest of my life with, that usually takes some time. You are looking at her and saying, damn I like her, she is cool and sweet and most of the time in the back of your head (Sometimes in the front) She is frickin hot!! But the key to getting that and keeping it is to be honest. Not necessarily truthful, but honest. (In my book, yes there is a difference. Honest in my book says the dress is not flattering, truthful says that dress doesn't look good because her butt is too big.)

Honesty says you have a foot fetish, truthful says that you want to do naughty things with her feet.

Okay I am getting off task here. So no one knows that you have a foot fetish. To be honest they are not the objects of your sexual desires and thus they don't need to know. Mine got out because of an Ex of mine bragging about it. Now I just sit back smile and say at least I don't get off on people having bowel movements on my face. [Puke]

So you really like this girl, and you think she really likes you. That is great, but you and her both have to learn to appreciate those small things that make you, you. If she likes peanutbutter sardine and mayo sandwiches then if you like her then you got to deal with it.

People seem to make the mistake for falling for the representative. What I mean is that most of the time you put on a face when you are dating. You act a certain way that is not normal for you. You try to come across as perfect. Eventually one day that person goes away and the real you comes out.

She might be sick and ragged one day with a cold or the flu. I hope you have it in you to be there helping her to get over it, and then you see her, exposed, no make, no bright eye fresh face. Just the way most everyone looks when you are sick as a dog. Will you like her any less then? I betting you will find that if you do care about her that at this point you show more of how you care about her. When we are at our weakest moments we show who we really are and we find out who is really there that cares about us.

Besides if you don't give her a chance to learn about you and what you like, how will you ever know if she likes it? For all you know you are not the first guy that she might have known with a foot fetish. Heck she might even enjoy it. Nope you never know until you try.

If you decide to tell her or keep it to yourself, I wish you nothing but the best of luck

Posts: 649 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
give her a foot massage then tell her u like seeing her in heels she will be sure to find out [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
charlotte
Loyal Member
Member # 33673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for charlotte   Email charlotte   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Women are more accepting than most men think are. I prefer to know up front what a man is intrested in and then there are no shocks down the line. Liking feet is not strange it is erotic and very sensual. For a woman who has never tried it then more fool them. It is fantastic and just adds to a relationship. Discuss likes and dislikes in general and sexually and see what happens if you feel you are not ready to tell her yet.
Good luck

http://www.charlottesfeet.com

--------------------
Charlotte xx

Posts: 52 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I usually just bring it up when we discuss what we like in bed. Or that I appreciate the shoes women wear or the differences between women's feet.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ct_feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 6757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ct_feet   Email ct_feet       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I made the mistake of not telling my ex about my fetish when we were dating and I was always too scared after we got married to bring it up. Consequently I didn't get foot action from her at all. Whenever I did try to go for her feet she would pull them away because she didn't like it. As I said she is my ex. Not only because of feet but I found out that I needed foot play more than I ever thought so it was certainly a part of her becoming my ex.

But the good part of that is that I have learned to be very up front with the whole thing. I am now on Match.com and I have put my foot fetish in my profile. That has certainly led to some interesting conversations but the good part is that any woman I meet knows before we even meet that I like feet. I decided that I will not get into another relationship where I can't have feet.

So the bottom line is, like Xero said - get it out right up front so you don't waste her time and she doesn't waste yours.

Posts: 336 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bruce4c5nf3d6
Board Regular
Member # 20195

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bruce4c5nf3d6   Email bruce4c5nf3d6   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just act normal about it through actions, not by saying "I have a foot fetish", give her footrubs, tell her that her feet and legs are attractive, integrate it into your normal activities in a subtle way, let her come up with the phrase "I think you have a foot fetish"
Posts: 27 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links