Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Inglourious Basterds - Glorious Crap (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Inglourious Basterds - Glorious Crap
coedfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just got back from seeing another lame film from tarantino. Ok not as bad as death proof, but the same formula, which is; "blah, blah, blah" dialog for 20, 25 minutes, 1 minute of action, back to "blah, blah, blah"
Oh, and majority of "blah, blah", is in french and german!

Plenty of time to take a pee break, you won't miss a thing.

Feet scenes, nothing to jack off to, but has anyone ever jacked off to any of his foot scenes?
And if you can jack off to the feet in the circumstances they are shown in this film, you are a freak.

Diane Kruger's feet are basically the only feet, and they are messed up. Big bunions that even distorts her soles. taratino can't cast feet to save his life.

Save your money, but if you do go, wait until 2 hours have passed and go in, you won't miss anything. Order it on netflix if you just have to see it.

I will have to give props to Christoph Waltz, who really nailed his part.

2 stars.

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what about mike myers? i was goin to see it for him. was he good in it?

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Keyfeet:
what about mike myers? i was goin to see it for him. was he good in it?

Small part, kind of a skinny, english version of fat bastard [Smile]

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I still want to see the movie, but I wasn't planning on seeing it for feet scenes. Interesting that you don't like dialogue in movies. You just prefer a non stop action flick I'm guessing?

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To me, it's not his best work. I like Pulp Fiction, Kill Bill 1 & 2 and Jackie Brown better. The crowd at the theater though gave a roaring ovation. To each their own. I always say if you want to go see it, do it because you're the only judge that will give yourself the correct view on the film.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tarantino always attracts me with his dialogue.

I have to say that with the exceptions of Syndey Poitier and Rosario Dawson, I've never thought that the feet of actresses he's featured we're atttractive.

While I have not seen this film yet, I usually enjoy all of his films. I always try to keep in perspective that when one creates films like Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction early on in one's career, the chances of recreating any films with the impact of those two are unlikely.

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sucks that you gave it this bad of a review, but I'm still going to see it. Me and my wife enjoyed the long dialog in Death Proof and other movies. Not everyone feels the same about movies. Maybe I'll agree with you, or not. But I do appreciate your honest opinion.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i saw this last nite and would not rate it higher than a 6.i think the best way to describe it is the best of resiviour dogs meets the worst of deathproof.boring boring BORING! but right when you feel like "this may be his worst film"somthing great happens to keep you in your seat.the characters were not as compelling as one would hope,and i will say that altho he had his moments,this was brad pitts weakest role ina wile....NOW FOR THE FEET-yes theres a sole shot towards the end(and was not bad),and yes theres a shoe related incident (altho nothing fetish related),i found it weak...BUT as for my theatre experience(i acually almost forgot to include this)the seat next to me was vacant and behind that was this bangin lookin latina who rested her feet on the top back of that seat for most of the film!i cant tell you how many times i tried leaning my seat back as far as possible so i could get a better look lol

[ August 21, 2009, 01:52 PM: Message edited by: vineofthorns ]

Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sole arch-bishop
Major Player
Member # 30462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sole arch-bishop   Email sole arch-bishop   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How do you not like Bridgett Fonda's feet? They were beautiful in Jackie Brown?
Posts: 192 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I jerked off to Pulp Fiction when the boss's wife was walking barefoot toward John Travolta. If you pause it you can catch her wrinkles.

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
show me ur feet
Board Regular
Member # 6846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for show me ur feet   Email show me ur feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everything I've read and heard about the film was positive. Reviews are very good and people are saying it's one of his best films in some time.
Posts: 36 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like I said, people roared when the movie was over. But as for Brad Pitt's role... I told my friend I thought the movie would have been a heck of a lot better with more focus on him. He was just silly/dumb enough to really make his scenes funny.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
curly09
Major Player
Member # 33380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for curly09   Email curly09   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I went and seen it last night with my chick,it wasn't to bad i liked it way better than deathproof.Brad Pitts charactor was the best part of the movie.I was impressed by the violance in the movie, i havnt seen too many that are that groosum.Pulp fiction is still my favourite.
Posts: 220 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vine you better behave hahaha

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
prex69
Board Regular
Member # 31791

Icon 1 posted      Profile for prex69   Email prex69   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definitely wordy, "loquacious" even. But I enjoyed it and the obligatory foot scene.

Overall I thought it was an outrageous, funny, and entertaining film.

Posts: 17 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links