Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » 101 Things a Foot Guy Should NOT Do!! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: 101 Things a Foot Guy Should NOT Do!!
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
17. And most definitely DO NOT be a freak like him! Or your ugly mug will go down in infamy & ridicule!!!

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lyrical:
2) Don't touch a girls feet without her permission.

I violated this a few times. More often than not, it worked out in my favor. You have to feel the situation out.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
18. Don't seek approval from others about your taste in feet. That's so high school to me.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
19. If you're going to worship a woman's feet, make sure her toenails are not several inches long. That's why they are called toeNAILS, not toeCLAWS.

quote:
Originally posted by coedfeet:
16. Don't post stories on foot forums about guys "making us look bad". Non foot people don't read these stories, they don't care. It's you're own fault you can't get feet, not the weirdos.

You took the words right out of my mouth. I don't worry about things like that because there are countless women out there who will enjoy your fetish regardless. There are guys who rape and kill women all the time. And you can bet women hear about those. But does that stop them from wanting to be with some guy? No. You hear stories about couples filing for divorces all the time. But does that stop people from getting married? No. These are life-altering or life-ending situations. That episode involving Whole Food means nothing, especially when you compare it to the other examples above. What happened to her in Whole Food is not going to permanently scar her. She won't go to Dr. Phil and seek counseling in her hometown over some pathetic guy. But a lot of you in here treat it as though she was raped or had a knife held to her throat. Calm down. She is going to be just fine. When she meets someone who she really digs, she'll do practically anything he tells her to do in the bedroom, including heavy foot play.

The funniest part is when someone says, "He's making us look bad. I should do something about it." Oh, yeah? Be my guest, Superman.

The next time you hear something like this happen, laugh it off, find yourself a freak (whether it be your girlfriend, wife, or some chick at a lounge or nightclub, or even some girl you like at your university) and get laid.

The only thing you can do is call the guy pathetic or a loser. But don't go on some rant about how you're gonna kick his ass, "set an example", or anything like that. Over a ridiculous story like that? Get a hold of yourself.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did not know that this thread was about completely inappropraire behavior- I was just going to say don't date women with ugly feet.....

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oscarthemonkey:
I did not know that this thread was about completely inappropraire behavior- I was just going to say don't date women with ugly feet.....

Nah it doesnt say anywhere that the thread has to be about inappropriate behaviour so your comment is valid, that makes yours number 20.

21: Dont use the word "fetish" when introducing that side of you to your woman for the first time.

Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwiksand
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kwiksand   Email Kwiksand   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
22) Don't forget to treat your g/f or wife with dignity and respect. She is more than a pair of feet!

--------------------
Help me...I'm sinking!

Posts: 1054 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
23) Don't look for our fetish to become 'mainstream'. It is what it is and why would mainstream make it better?

24) Don't read into everything and think it's about our fetish. Sometimes a song is a song and barefoot girl is just more comfortable barefoot.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
25) Don't approach a strange woman about a fetish related issue if her children are present.

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
25) Tell a girl you have a foot fetish because she claims to have a shoe fetish. When a girl says that, she means she likes buying them - not that she gets wet over them.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
26) Do not try to look for foot action on a forum with no picture of yourself.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
27) Don't give a girl a foot massage and have no clue what you're doing. (though I'm convinced men with foot fetishes have this skill of massaging feet come naturally to us) By the way I like number 22.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by babeflover:
6) Don't post pics or talk about men's feet in here.

But asking for more pics of women's feet with men's semen coating them is perfectly ok. (and disturbingly common) [Puke]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
28) Don't assume that just because a girl has a tattoo on her feet, or toerings on her toes, she is necessarily all about having her feet worshiped. Maybe she just likes tattoos and wanted an "unconventional" spot for one or thought a butterfly on her foot would be "cute." Maybe rings on her toes is a simple extension of rings on her fingers or in her ears.

29) along the lines of #27: Don't kiss, lick or suck a girl's feet if you have no clue how to do it well. For god's sake, practice on something and figure out how to do it sensually, smoothly, and with an aim of actually causing her some pleasure with it.

--------------------

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

quote:
Originally posted by climax:
21: Dont use the word "fetish" when introducing that side of you to your woman for the first time.

This is subtle but excellent advice. I think it would be far better to talk of how "when a girl has pretty feet, I find it a total turn-on" than to say, "Oh, I have this huge foot fetish!" I think a girl would be far better able to grasp the concept of you being "turned on" by something than having a "fetish" for it--which may be scary or intimidating or off-putting to her.

--------------------

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links