Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » 101 Things a Foot Guy Should NOT Do!! (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: 101 Things a Foot Guy Should NOT Do!!
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
39) Dont ever feel ashamed or that your preference/fetish is a curse, disease or illness that needs to be hidden and locked away or even cured.

Instead, accept and embrace this part of you. Heck, be happy that you were gifted with that extra special spark about you that makes you slightly more interesting than the generic typical tit and booty guy.

Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Madra Allta
Board Regular
Member # 35317

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Madra Allta   Author's Homepage   Email Madra Allta   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't be shy about your foot fetish. At the same time as Tyler said Don't be a FREAK about it.
Posts: 35 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
carlton94
Board Regular
Member # 11081

Icon 1 posted      Profile for carlton94   Email carlton94   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
41) Never go to a unknown woman and offer to pay her $50 or more to suck her toes. Thats just plain ole pathetic and desperate.

This guy did this to a women wearing high heel sandals when I was at a club. She got even more freaked out because the guy up the offer to almost $200.

Posts: 8 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
42)Don't spend too much time hanging out on foot fetish sites talking with like minded people, without an equal amount of time talking with people in the real world. The internet can/will warp one's sense of reality making unacceptable behavior seem acceptable.

Conversely if one is not familiar with the internet foot fetish community he should stop by and chill a bit. Reality can lead on to think they're alone in the fetish when they are clearly not. And it's not a big deal.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dont be open about your foot fetish to the wrong people. co-workers might look at you funny lol.

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
42)Don't spend too much time hanging out on foot fetish sites talking with like minded people, without an equal amount of time talking with people in the real world. The internet can/will warp one's sense of reality making unacceptable behavior seem acceptable.

Conversely if one is not familiar with the internet foot fetish community he should stop by and chill a bit. Reality can lead on to think they're alone in the fetish when they are clearly not. And it's not a big deal.

quote:
Originally posted by climax:
39) Dont ever feel ashamed or that your preference/fetish is a curse, disease or illness that needs to be hidden and locked away or even cured.

Instead, accept and embrace this part of you. Heck, be happy that you were gifted with that extra special spark about you that makes you slightly more interesting than the generic typical tit and booty guy.

Word and Word UP! I spend a lot of time on my site and photos, etc...but I shoot pin up and fashion, I am also a ghost writer, as well as, have a conservative profession, even still I have to check myself...plus working all the time warps my sense of convenience - I havent done laundry in 5 years...

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonascuomo
Elite Trooper
Member # 20905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jonascuomo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
44.) Don't let your foot fetish define who you are, make sure that people don't think that you're just "The foot guy" [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
**on the first day, God created feet..and it was good**

Posts: 315 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links