Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » 101 Things a Foot Guy Should NOT Do!! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: 101 Things a Foot Guy Should NOT Do!!
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
30) If you're going to share photos of feet with the world, learn to take photos properly and in focus.

And yeah, 21 is good; my method is to just say "I like feet" - works like a charm.

Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brek
Major Player
Member # 28601

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
31: Never lick a woman's foot without leaving it completely clean. [Mmm]
Posts: 128 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sucka4hottoes
Loyal Member
Member # 20854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sucka4hottoes   Email Sucka4hottoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I heard a guy in a bar once come up to a seriously cute woman and he mentioned to her that she is the most beautiful woman in the world. Then later he asked her out of the blue "Hey do your feet ever stink by chance?"

--------------------
I love when a cute woman's feet stink and she forces me to smell them while laughing.

Posts: 51 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ LOL how random.....we're making that #32 Do NOT Do

#33 - Don't go for a pair of sleepy feet without her consent!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Brek:
31: Never lick a woman's foot without leaving it completely clean. [Mmm]

now i like this one!! [Big Grin] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
#34--Don't separate any foot activity (I don't use the word 'fetish' either--hate it.) from any other activity. In other words, just do it. Lot of threads on here about how to break it to yer woman or how to go about initiating it--I have never had this problem. I just do it--do you announce when yer gonna kiss or touch or anything else in the heat of the moment? I never understood that--actions speak louder than words.
Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
35. Never let the pursuit of feet rule your life, especially where your wallet's concerned. You could take a great woman with nice feet out to dinner instead of buying something you can't touch.

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DancingFool:
#34--Don't separate any foot activity (I don't use the word 'fetish' either--hate it.) from any other activity. In other words, just do it. Lot of threads on here about how to break it to yer woman or how to go about initiating it--I have never had this problem. I just do it--do you announce when yer gonna kiss or touch or anything else in the heat of the moment? I never understood that--actions speak louder than words.

A man after my own heart [Cheers]
Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babinsky2
Loyal Member
Member # 1297

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babinsky2   Email babinsky2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What number are we up to now...35, 36 ?
When offereing a foot massage and the lady says,
"No way, I'm too ticklish..." don't go ahead and
try to tickle her to death. You'll never get a hold
of her feet again..

Posts: 52 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetplease
Board Regular
Member # 36371

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetplease   Email feetplease   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
37) Ask one of your friends out of the blue if you can suck her toes...there usually has to be a relationship and you should just do it then
Posts: 40 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Waste time on a thread like this when he could be looking at feet...

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oscarthemonkey:
I was just going to say don't date women with ugly feet.....

WORD! [Laugh]
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
#38: Don't look down upon or talk badly about other foot fetishists because they share a different "sub" fetish related to women's feet.

Remember, when you leave here and are in the presence of a room full of titty guys, you're still "the foot freak" to them.

Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by houseshooz:
#38: Don't look down upon or talk badly about other foot fetishists because they share a different "sub" fetish related to women's feet.

Remember, when you leave here and are in the presence of a room full of titty guys, you're still "the foot freak" to them.

Well said, houseshooz...

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by babinsky2:
What number are we up to now...35, 36 ?
When offereing a foot massage and the lady says,
"No way, I'm too ticklish..." don't go ahead and
try to tickle her to death. You'll never get a hold
of her feet again..

I agree with that. You can try to massage her feet without tickling her, but if she's really ticklish, don't pursue it any further.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links