Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » girls feet at a party (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: girls feet at a party
mtcarmeman2323
Major Player
Member # 35435

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mtcarmeman2323   Email mtcarmeman2323   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok ive been to some partys and everytime i go to party with my friends there are some hot girls there. as the night goes on i notice that the hot girls got sexy feet the ones wearing sandals flip flops and there is some girls with sock covered feet. i wanted to smell some of these girls feet. a few girls took of there gym shoes and where wearing socks like i just mentioned and they put them up on the coffee table at my friends party. i was like i want to smell your feet. but i didnt say it. but i did keep looking when the girls and other people wernt looking. my question is how do i get these girls to notice that im looking at there feet and without my friends knowing ive got a foot fetish. what should i say to these girls.

--------------------
matthew smith

Posts: 129 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT
One of the few positive things about getting older or becomming more experienced is that you learn, you grow, you become comfortable with yourself, you gain confidence, and you care less and less what others think. If you are a good responsible law abiding citizen, with a job, a family, and some money in your pocket, what do you care about what others think or say. If you are not hurting anyone, what you do, what you like is your own personal business. Respect for the woman is paramount, and honesty and good communication. To approach a girl, just keep it light and fun, and pay a compliment like, nice shoes, I like your nail color, design. Once you enter a relationship, be attentive to her needs, listen, give of yourself, and of course if it is approached right, she will give back to you! Pay attention to all parts of her body and then slowly work feet into it. You let her know how much you like them, and it turns you on so much, and most women are OK with it! Just be well rounded and not just a foot fiend. You will then find your girlfriend will slowly and gradually accomodate your needs. Don't be affraid, communicate, ask for what you want, and be willing to give to get. If you are called out by her or anyone...you respond, SO WHAT THAT I LIKE FEET, I love everything about a woman and her body, I am a man after all. I enjoy kissing her all over, women should be adored and worshipped by their man, what's wrong with that! Maybe you should try it, you may like it, or maybe you just don't like women? If it is her, you say I love everything about you, is that OK? In other words go for it! Life is short! BE CONFIDENT, but be respectful, and go slow. Then the answer to this question will not be so hard and difficult. So what if people or even the woman makes fun of you...laugh it off, no big deal, laugh at yourself, and then go kiss, lick and smell some pretty female feet! You can also say that an ex-girlfriend loved having her feet kissed, and when I saw how excited she got when I did it, that it excited me too! Did you know girls get turned on that way? Go figure! THOSE LAUGHING AT YOU....ARE SECRETLY JEALOUS OF YOU! PLEASE BELIEVE ME...AND DON'T BE ASHAMED! 1 out of every 4 guys absolutely, positively, loves girls feet. We all secretly know that too! THAT'S RIGHT 25% OF MEN HAVE A FOOT OR SHOE FETISH!!! ABSOLUTELY, NO ARGUMENT, MOST ARE JUST TOO SCARED AND IMMATURE TO ADMIT IT!!!SO BE PLAYFUL, MAKE IT A JOKE, DON'T CARE WHO LAUGHS, AND GO GET SOME SEXY FEMALE FEET!!!

Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG if I was going to read that I sure would need it to be broken down into some paragraphs. That's just hellish on the eyes!

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pjay:
OMG if I was going to read that I sure would need it to be broken down into some paragraphs. That's just hellish on the eyes!

[Laugh]

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike Loves FEet
Board Regular
Member # 24256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike Loves FEet   Email Mike Loves FEet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WELL SAID ROYALS!
Posts: 6 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Loves FEet:
WELL SAID ROYALS!

Are ya fuckin' kidding me? [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

OK, I'll grant that the points are valid. Even the sentences are ok. But what the fuck is up with not breaking it down into some sensible paragraph structure? Do THAT and then we can say, "Well said." All right?

--------------------

ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Pjay, RELAX BROTHER!!! You don't know me, or nothing about me, to come off like this!!!!!!. Your point is valid. WATCH YOUR TONE WITH ME! If you are talking to me YOU BETTER BE FUCK'N RESPECTFUL! You got something to say, there are ways to say it! DON'T MOCK ME DUDE! GOT IT? I'm not starting a flame war here, but if you come on to me hard like this, you wouldn't be so brave to my face, I KNOW THAT FOR SURE! CHILL! HAVE A GOOD NIGHT!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oppressus
Loyal Member
Member # 36433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oppressus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hahaha, this is irrelevant to the original post but I like how ROYALS went off on Pjay, saying stuff like "you don't know me", "WATCH YOUR TONE" or "BETTER BE FUCKIN RESPECTFUL" and finally "DON"T MOCK ME DUDE" etc etc, basically words that would be exchanged in person say at a bar or something in a heated moment...but he ends it with "I am not starting a flame war here" BWAHAHAHAHA!!! That is lame ROYALS, you need to chill, stop talking all big here as if you are going to do something about it, in a non cyber way. its a message forum. don't make lame ass threats.

and in case you want to go off on me, ill cut to the chase, no i do not know you nor do i ever think i will see you. PEACE!

Posts: 70 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

I didn't threaten him, nor will I threaten you. I told him point blank to watch his tone and be respectful, I will say the same to you. The fact is people get brave behind their computer because they couldn't act this way in the real world without getting a big foot in their ass. Neither of you would say @#$% to my face, and that's a fact dude, nothing lame about it, no threat, fact baby! Now, enough of this bull crap, my intent was to be supportive, and helpful to this guy who wrote this thread. I was not being rude to him just TRYING TO BE helpful. You don't like the way I presented it, fine, say so without being some super dick! His point was well taken, the way he said it and continued to say it deserves my big size 13eeee foot up his ass! I have got no beef with anyone else on this great board, and I want to keep it that way! I hope the original poster finds my guidence to be of some help, then this would all be worth it! NUFF SAID! PEACE OUT!
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Thank you hammer114eva I really appreciate that a lot. I want to go back to enjoying this amazing board again, and people like you remind me why I like it here so much. Compared to other boards, there is so little flame throwing and posturing here, and the best group of people anywhere on the net. So thank you again! Take care!
ToeSucker83
Major Player
Member # 3187

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeSucker83     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Getting frustrated on this forum is ok, but I think we should all be tactful about it. Instead of berating someone because you disagree, just ignore it. If someone 'calls you out' don't even sweat it baby! That said...

mtcarmeman2323, I remember being your age and fiending for some hot feet that I saw at the parties. My advice is, just be yourself and if a girl is into you, she's about 60% or more likely to get excited about you paying attention to her feet.

You can wait it out and confess your fetish later, but if you and a girl you like are kicking it having a good time - offer a foot massage. Or if you're making out and wanna test it, rub her feet, lick her toes, seduce her...

BOTTOM LINE:
If you don't treat it as something weird, she'll be 90% MORE likely to not think of it in a negative way.

--------------------
Music is the language of the heart, the sound of the soul. The more we understand it, the deeper the listening experience becomes.

Posts: 206 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Toesucker83, well said, good advice to me, and more importantly, really good advice to the poster of this thread. I think we think alike, and he can really benefit if he takes our experience and comments to heart.
The foot fu**in master
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The foot fu**in master   Email The foot fu**in master   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh boy!
i didn't think Wu's was the place for peeps to get gully, but guys, there's no need.
Royals made very valid points to the initial post.
Pjay gave his opinion on how it read. Imho it should have ended there.

I'm sure plenty of us have gotten into forum exchanges which get a bit heated, but at the end of the day the big words and tough talk doesn't cut it.
We need to also remember that if we want to continue using the forums we should be respectful of fellow users and avoid using the kind of language which can spark the kind of flame war Royal mentioned. Also the moderators can also step in if things start to get out of hand.
Hopefully, the original poster got some useful advise from you Royal, and it was a shame the thread descended to what it did.
I hope we can all be a bit more civil from here on.

My 2 cents worth.

FFM

--------------------
"Now put your feet up here my dear, so I can lick up on them toes until the Revlon disappears" - Big Daddy Kane (For the lover in you)
Twitter: @j_winnfieldbmf

Posts: 1028 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mtcarmeman2323
Major Player
Member # 35435

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mtcarmeman2323   Email mtcarmeman2323   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks for all the advice so far very helpful. my next question is at a party has anybody ever gotten caught looking at the ladies feet. i think i would want to get caught on purpose. how do you get caught on purpose for looking at there feet. what about when your not at a party and say your at walmart or since im a college student how do you get caught on purpose looking at there feet.

--------------------
matthew smith

Posts: 129 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links