Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » girls feet at a party (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: girls feet at a party
ToeSucker83
Major Player
Member # 3187

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeSucker83     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, you could just tell her that you think she has pretty feet... Or wait til SHE looks at you and then check out her feet while you have her attention. Be creative and Good Luck!!!!

--------------------
Music is the language of the heart, the sound of the soul. The more we understand it, the deeper the listening experience becomes.

Posts: 206 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's me again, hi! I'll try not to piss anyone off! What you ask is a great question. The technique that can work is the prolonged glance at her feet, then wait on her eyes, when she gets you, YOU SMILE, LOOK DOWN, LOOK BACK, and laugh. LAUGH at yourself! Then approach, say hi, and say, I never can be smoothe when I look at something absolutely gorgeous! SMILE! I really like your shoes, oh, and everything else is amazing too! GOOD LUCK!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My APOLOGIES to everyone here once again, I acted immature and I know better. I am just an older very experienced dude, honestly trying to help a younger guy out, and I think I can do it. I wish there was someone 25 years ago there to help me out a little! AH, but that's where the experience comes from!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Royals gives some good advice in both his first post and in his last response to mtcarmeman, even in spite of the structurally flawed paragraphs [Laugh] (I just had to get that in because it was such a big issue on page 1.). Seriously though, I think it's more about the advice given and its intent and Royals is on target, in my opinion.

The bottom line is like Royals said: Be confident in yourself, respectful and go slow. Doing that will make a woman feel more at ease around you and she'll trust you more. Just remember that there are a bunch of things higher on the kinky spectrum than liking a woman's feet. It may seem a little odd at first to her but if she feels comfortable and trusts you before you "make your move" on her feet, she'll just follow your lead, which, again, women find very appealing.

With regards to the second question about wanting to get caught looking at a woman's feet, I guess I can see where you're coming from by trying to put your attraction/interest out there right off the bat. I think you have to be very careful though not to come off too strong. Looking at a woman's feet and hoping she notices is really not that much different from looking at a woman to get eye contact. The first couple of times doing it is ok. However, when no move is made on the part of the guy and the staring just continues, it can definitely freak a woman out and make her feel like she's being stalked. There has to be some kind of exchange, like a smile when she catches you looking (either at her feet or her face) and you need to let her know that you know she's looking. The way Royals explained it is probably one of the best ways to do it, in my opinion. After that, you definitely have to move in and start a conversation of some kind. Otherwise, it can just become too creepy for the woman involved. And, again, keep the conversation light, be confident in yourself and be respectful towards her.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Thank you FATE111, I appreciate your support, and of course I agree with you 100%. The one other thing I want to add is the ability to be easy, light, sort of care free, with a good sense of humor, and self critical humor. You like to have FUN! You want the girl to have FUN. Be funny, charming, and if you get shot down, shrug it off, laugh it off, take it well, move on, believe it or not, there may still be a next time with her. Watch the movie the WEDDING CRASHERS!!! This is a required watch! Watch how easy and silly these guys are, VINCE VAUGHN, for example. Make her feet fun, great toenail polish, did your toes come that way out of the box? OR, Those shoes are awesome, did those feet really come with them? What a deal! If you are easy and fun, girls tend to respond that way! OK, MATTHEW M. movies with KATE HUDSON are great too! Watch that stuff, sounds stupid, but that is a good way to learn!!!
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

HI, SO YOU KNOW, THIS WAS THE RESULT OF MY ADCVICE AS WELL AS OTHERS ON THIS BOARD, AND THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED FOR REAL FOR ANOTHER POSTER WITH A QUESTION HERE!!! IS THERE ANY BETTER PROOF THAN THIS FOR YOU, READ WHAT HE WROTE, AND PLEASE BE INSPIRED:.......... OK... I want to close this post out for anyone that might be interested. Not sure if you guys will believe what I am going to write, but I need to just get it out for my own sake. Never thought it would play out like this....

So, she agreed to the drink and we whent for a drink at a small bar around the corner from work... I could write a 2 page paper here, but want to keep it quick for the forum.

She was dressed in a black sweater top with gray wool pants. The best part was the high heal strappy shoes with a fresh coat of black polish. Like I said before, this woman’s feet are "perfection". We started talking about work and all that BS when... After about 3 beers I did what you guys said. I complemented her on her shoes and how nice her pedicure was... This was it!...

It was at this point were she ordered a Cranberry and Vodka and inched her stool closer. Before I knew it her foot was immediately pressed up against my leg. Wow!..better then I could have ever expected.

We had two more drinks and she asked me if I wanted a last drink at her condo? Of curse I said yes...!

This is the part I can write a book about... little to say it was the best foot fetish experience I have ever had or could have wished for....!!!, and I was on my way home at about 2:30 that morning.

I appreciate everyone’s advice and encouragement... It just gave me the extra courage to do this, and I am sooooo glad I did. Wow... I really still cant believe it happened. I know it seems a bit far fetched, but you have my word this story is real. Not sure how this is going to affect the work relationship, but in my mind it is going to make it even better.... Thanks Guys!!!

den2
Elite Trooper
Member # 20517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for den2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kill em ROYALS!! Kill em!! "ha ha" Anyways I thought your response was very well said, don't let Pjay get ya pissed, He just doesn't get it that's all.
Posts: 372 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Thank you very much DEN2. I hope this post has the same level of success for this poster, as the other post did! It is great when you can see results from this communities help and support, that is what all of this should be about, POSITIVITY! GIVING BACK! SHARING! SUCCESS!
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links