Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Situation I just remembered-Opinions wanted (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Situation I just remembered-Opinions wanted
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just remembered a situation that occurred in the 1990s that I wanted to post about, to find out what forum members thought.

I used to live in northern NJ, and my best friend and his gf lived in CT. My best friend's gf, who I had some problems with, wanted someone to drive her to Action Park Amusement Park, 90 minutes from my house. My friend didnt want to do it, because he had already driven down to NJ from CT, and he didn't want his gf driving his car, because he didn't like how she drove.

So, I was asked to do it. Even though I really didnt like this girl, I did it for my friend. Since I was putting through such effort, I wanted something in return, so I asked my friend the following question.

We've known each other 29 years, and he knows I like feet. I asked him to ask his gf if I could smell her feet for a minute, in return for driving her all the way to the park. I told him I wouldnt do anything sexual to them like kiss or suck her toes, but that I just wanted to smell them, and maybe give them a quick tickle for a minute. He agreed to that, and said he would ask her. She said no, which I remember really ticked me off. Which is more difficult: Driving someone 3 hrs round trip to something you really dont want to do, or smelling someone's feet for one second? My friend told me that if one of his gf's friends had done him a big favor, and wanted to smell his feet, he would say okay, and try to tell his gf that one second of foot smelling isnt as big a deal as driving someone to an amusement park. If one of my gf's friends asked to smell my feet for such a favor, I would let her do it, if my gf was okay with it.

So, my question is this: If you do a close friend's gf a huge favor, and want to do something for one minute to her feet, thats just like smelling or a quick tickle, and not anything sexual, and the close friend is okay with that, should the gf agree to have her feet smelled in that situation? My friend told me he thought his gf was wrong, for not making the extra effort, considering that one minute of foot smelling, wasnt as much effort as what I did for her.

Anyhow, I'll be interested to hear feedback on this. Thanks.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
being a member of Wu's, the answer is going to be biased... lol

but outside that.. the reality it's her body, her choice if she wants you that close to her feet.

after that, given what you were doing for her, why didn't she offer to pay for gas.. maybe even food too.. it's 3 hours out of your way. (not to mention you had to go north to pick her up).

her lack of effort towards any form of compensation is a bit "off". not cool.

but, now for my biased reply.. your request was minimal, her man was cool with it.. that should have told her that it should be cool. but that's biased as a Wu's member.. lol

she sounds flat out selfish to me. (i would have even accepted the story that she's a student on a tight budget and the run was critical towards a worthy goal and she'd make it up to you other ways... like a future favor of sorts)

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How is that not sexual? Wouldn't that make the relationship awkward?

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I had a "friend" ask me that but in this case switch it out to say just hold her tits, not suck on the nipples or anything sexual like that just for driving my girl somewhere I would promptly punch him in the mouth.

In kind, I would give him $40 bucks for gas/food [Smile]

Now if it was ME driving my buddy's girl the only thing I would consider asking is maybe for some gas money. I realize what friends are for and I would hope they would do the same for me if needed.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Requests like that can really ruin friendships. I know you've rationalized it with yourself to say it wasn't sexual, totally harmless, she owed you, etc, etc. But bottom line: that's just some weird shit to ask somebody, especially a friend of many years.

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unless they were swingers or something and everyone was in the know, I don't think I could have asked that question. I don't think I could have asked the guy about his girl like that even if I knew they were swingers or open.

Now if the girl said, "I'll let you smell my feet if you drive me to the park. Our secret." I can't say I wouldn't have been tempted. LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with the others. I don't think that was the right offer, and she did have the right to refuse, since it IS her body. Even if it was just going to be a sniff.

I agree that a better offer would have been to have her pay for at least half of the gas.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You never said weather you took her there or not.
I wouldn't have settled for anything less than having that bitch's feet in my face for the whole trip.

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I could never see myself asking that of any of my friends....

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
You never said weather you took her there or not.
I wouldn't have settled for anything less than having that bitch's feet in my face for the whole trip.

Actually, no, she isn't a "Bitch" because she wasn't comfortable with that.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I did take her there. I drove her back and forth, and paid for gas, more so because my friend has been so good to me, so I made the trip that she asked me to, for his benefit.

Okay, so the common consensus is that she had every right to refuse to let me smell her feet. I may not agree with those opinions, but I accept them.

All I will say is this: I had better make sure that whoever my next gf is will be okay with letting me smell or kiss her feet, because, if SHE refuses to let me smell her feet, that I wont be able to deal with, and I'd have to find someone who would at least let me indulge in her feet sometimes.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JZ Wand
Loyal Member
Member # 36398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JZ Wand     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MitchC:
Yes, I did take her there. I drove her back and forth, and paid for gas, more so because my friend has been so good to me, so I made the trip that she asked me to, for his benefit.

Okay, so the common consensus is that she had every right to refuse to let me smell her feet. I may not agree with those opinions, but I accept them.

All I will say is this: I had better make sure that whoever my next gf is will be okay with letting me smell or kiss her feet, because, if SHE refuses to let me smell her feet, that I wont be able to deal with, and I'd have to find someone who would at least let me indulge in her feet sometimes.

Mitch

You dont agree with the opinion that she has every right to refuse to allow you to smell her feet????

Dude, its her body.
Shes allowed to do and not do what she feels comfortable with.
She may have been a bitch because of other things, but shes not a bitch because of that.

Posts: 62 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
the reality it's her body, her choice if she wants you that close to her feet.
bingo.

but in reality, it was kinda lame of her to say no. i mean looking at it from all the discussions i've had with my wife on such stuff, as she would put it.. if he gets off on my feet, it wouldnt bother me.

i do agree with other people though that it was an odd request of yours. no matter if they didnt mind, it is a sexual act. it's not much different than saying let me see her boobs. i wont touch them or anything, i just want to see them. they might not have understood the full implications, but YOU should have.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know i replied showing my biased incline.. but really... in real life, i'd never ask that.. the only time that'd come up is if was single... she was single.. and knew i had a thing for her and her feet.. other than that.. no.. lol

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footster008
Elite Trooper
Member # 26335

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footster008   Email footster008   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i wouldn't
sounds creepy

Posts: 279 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links