Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Situation I just remembered-Opinions wanted (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Situation I just remembered-Opinions wanted
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How many guys would be comfortable letting a stinky foot fetish homosexual male sniff your feet?

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
How many guys would be comfortable letting a stinky foot fetish homosexual male sniff your feet?

Did we change subjects? I'm confused...

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Wouldn't a heterosexual female make more sense here?

Anyhow, fuck no on another dude obv. And I'd be creeped out more than a little if some chick asked that out of the blue as well...

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
quote:

Patrick

quote:
Originally posted by -cfg-:
quote:

GQ Guy was putting us in her shoes

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's not like a lesbian woman asked to sniff her feet...

--------------------

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Libertine
Loyal Member
Member # 35475

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Libertine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think he chose a Homosexual guy because that's someone you're clearly not attracted to, rather than a woman. The lack of attraction is the main point methinks.
Posts: 64 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FabulosoFeet:
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
quote:

Patrick

quote:
Originally posted by -cfg-:
quote:

GQ Guy was putting us in her shoes

[/qb][/QUOTE]I think he chose a Homosexual guy because that's someone you're clearly not attracted to, rather than a woman. The lack of attraction is the main point methinks.[/QB][/QUOTE]

Pretty much. A rhetorical question meant to provoke thought. Not hijack the thread. My apologies. I think we get caught up in how "innocent" our fetish is because it doesn't carry the same stigma as a guy after ass or tits. Putting a spin on the situation where you've got a homosexual male stealing your shoes or trying to get a whiff of your feet puts things in perspective on how not innocent any of these actions are.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Ah ok I see. I was looking at it from the point of view like this:

Since the chances are slim to nil that any self-respecting straight man would ever let a gay dude sniff his feet, that it should be compared to a hetero woman. I figured that since there was a slight chance the OP's woman friend *might* have said yes, and that there are certainly women who would have said yes, that we should compare a situation where some of us may say yes and others might say no.

Make sense?

That said, I agree with you entirely GQGuy. Food for thought is always good [Smile]

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links