Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Which is better? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Which is better?
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A counterpart to that other thread.

A woman worshipping another woman's feet, or a man worshipping a woman's feet?

There seems to be an equal amount of both around, so I'm curious as to which one you all prefer.

...Maybe, with that last thread, we have have a tier list going on.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spruce314
All Pro Poster
Member # 35412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spruce314   Email Spruce314   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally I prefer a woman worshiping another woman's feet or doing other things with them.
Posts: 602 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think girl on girl looks too fake. So I will go with another guy worshipping a girls feet. At least you know they are enjoying it.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love girl/girl action the absolute best! I hate to see men in my fantasy material! They do nothing for me. I want to see, and fantasize about sexy women only! If there is the thought of a man, it would only be me!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As long as its BELLADONNA..It'll be way better than a guy...UNLESS THE GUY IS ME...lol

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Though it's still gay (not that there is anything wrong with that), I'd probably lean toward girl/girl.
My reason being that I would then increase my chances of seeing another chick's feet.

[Cool]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer seeing a girl worship another girl's feet.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I tend toward the girl/girl thing especially if Silvia Saint or Belladonna is involved.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
definitely the guy on girl for sure. makes it more believable as if they didn't all have to be paid to do the scene. well, we can at least assume the male didn't have to be paid LOL, much more believable & therefore masterbatable

i like to see tongues licking flat against the surface area of a female's foot (like a dog tongue hanging out) and i much prefer that likely style as opposed to having the licker smile like a donut and use pursed lips while enduring the taste of her foot. a non-paid performer is more likely to truly enjoy the tast, and more than 9 out of 10 times, a male will like feet more than a female in real life.

it is so much better when the person WANTS to be there to lick and sniff, not like he or she is only doing it for the money. those little nuances can stick out to experienced observers of reality and true foot worship.

[ March 30, 2010, 05:36 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love a guy worshipping a woman feet better and wishing it was me!

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheSoleMates
Member # 28971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheSoleMates   Author's Homepage   Email TheSoleMates   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer guy on girl as opposed to girl on girl.
Posts: 1562 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like the way girl's really worship another girls feet,very erotic.But i think a man worshipping a girls feet is good because you can fantasize that it's you worshipping her feet & that's where a guy should be.At a beautiful girls feet.Bow down & lick feet & suck my toes lol

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dicky5
Loyal Member
Member # 10026

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dicky5     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Real girl on girl > real guy on girl > fake girl on girl > fake guy on girl (seen it once, a real shame).
Posts: 75 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guy enjoying a gals feet - no question.
Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guy on girl, I can't fantasize about girl on girl foot-worship because I don't have a female genitalia. This rule is void if Belladonna comes in to the picture, I just enjoy seeing her at work.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links