Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How can i get a footjob (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: How can i get a footjob
Small-Toes-4ME
Loyal Member
Member # 27263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Small-Toes-4ME   Email Small-Toes-4ME   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have been going with my gf a long time no i want a footjob but i dunno the best way to ask i have never had one i so want one

--------------------

Posts: 86 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, first off.... how deep are you into the relationship, and does she know about your fetish?
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lucky 7
Board Regular
Member # 38927

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lucky 7   Author's Homepage   Email Lucky 7   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My man first she needs to really know about the fetish you have. I have a friend his wife got him a footjob for his birhday,cost 40.00 bucks I guess there are foot hooker out there in the world.

--------------------
J G

Posts: 6 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You will, at some point, have to ask someone ... whether it's your girlfriend or a hooker.

You might even have to explain exactly what you're after and how to do it.

But if you want a footjob, it won't just happen on its own. Speak up.

Cheers,
DL

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First of all, you should just tell her what you like. There's nothing wrong with it.

You wouldn't feel funny about asking for a blowjob, would you?

Secondly, be prepared to tell her what you want her to do when she agrees. Just like blowjobs, not all women are good at giving footjobs, and she will most likely require some practise to get it right. So remember to be patient and also be appreciative.

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lucky 7:
My man first she needs to really know about the fetish you have. I have a friend his wife got him a footjob for his birhday,cost 40.00 bucks I guess there are foot hooker out there in the world.

Cool wife. But did this opportunity occur because:

(A) Your friend wanted to experience it with someone new, and his wife was OK with it?
(B) Your friend wanted a footjob and his wife is an amputee?
(C) Your friend's wife has all of her appendages but had no interest in fulfilling his interest?

Curious minds want to know.

Cheers,
DL

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flip flop fan
Major Player
Member # 9565

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flip flop fan   Email Flip flop fan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dick Lipschitz:
quote:
Originally posted by Lucky 7:

Cool wife. But did this opportunity occur because:

(A) Your friend wanted to experience it with someone new, and his wife was OK with it?
(B) Your friend wanted a footjob and his wife is an amputee?
(C) Your friend's wife has all of her appendages but had no interest in fulfilling his interest?

Curious minds want to know.

Cheers,
DL

Ok that was some seriously funny shit right there.

--------------------
Never be bought, never be sold...

Posts: 143 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ilovefeet%nailpolish:
i have been going with my gf a long time no i want a footjob but i dunno the best way to ask i have never had one i so want one

welp i look at it this way.

the cat is gonna get out of the bag sooner or later so better to save yourselves both from a potential disaster and do it before things get too deep.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just ask her for one. if she loves you, she will do it for you.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't waste time obsessing over what she will think. Next time you two are about to do the nasty just grab her by the ankles and direct her feet where you want them to go. She'll be relieved you didn't roll her over and plant the root where the sun doesn't shine. I'm pretty sure she'll be receptive to it in the heat of the moment.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Start the ball rolling by using her feet during foreplay. Stroke them, rub them on your face, inhale them as you play towards sex, and before ya know it, she'll be rousting old Mr. Johnson with a little foot cuddle and ya go from there.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Outside of the ladies who have a FOOT PHOBIA, She is going love the fact that you adore ANY part of her body.. Don't ask for a footjob...Just added it to some SUPERB foreplay and massage...Do a little research (Google) Best Foot Massage Techniques and forever change her life!.. Cross her over to the "FOOTSIDE"..."May the force be with you..."

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girlyfootlvr   Email girlyfootlvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Le Daemon always has some good advice!

So, here's the FAIL-PROOF and simple way:
First, don't 'think' of it as a big deal or make a big fuss about it. When you were a kid you had never kissed a girl before. I'm sure you were asking all your friends how to get a girl to kiss you. And now... kissing is not a big deal! right?

Footjobs are the same way. Plan a regular romantic evening. Kiss her, and do your thing. When in bed, kiss her boobs, stomach, etc.. and lay her foot on your tool. Since her foot will be on it, she'll begin to massage it. If she doesn't, then you begin to hump her foot or hold her ankle and rub it on your tool....all the while kissing her legs, boobs, etc. It will be just a normal thing. She'll use her feet to massage you instead of her hands, since your body would be lower in the bed than her's. She'll do it without even thinking about it.

Now, if you simply want a footjob and not regular sex. Then keep doing what I said, even better if you can give her Oral and get her off first. She'd be in La La land. Then grab both her feet and begin to slide yourself between them, and kiss her feet too... telling her how beautiful they are....

It's not Science man, just common sense... Works EVERYTIME, with EVERYONE!!!

Posts: 318 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lucky, I'm curious about your friend too> his wife would not induldge him?

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
obertar
Board Regular
Member # 38526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for obertar   Email obertar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What worked for me is that one time while I was going down on my girlfriend, I asked her to play with my wood at the same time. She was slightly unsure so I guided her foot to my wood and before I knew it I was receiving a footjob. Then another day she started voluntarily giving it a rub with her feet, out of the blue...and literally yesterday morning she actually requested that I go down on her while she plays with my wood with her feet. Happy days :-)

Introducing footjobs, etc to a girl who may be completely inexperienced in footplay will more than likely be a long process, but if you really like her (for more then her feet) then the gradual, patient approach is totally worth it as I'm finding - I'm getting a lot of foot play without having full-on declared a foot fetish yet, and I may not even need to!

Posts: 3 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links