Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How can i get a footjob (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: How can i get a footjob
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When you're in bed just grab her feet and plonk them on your cock and say 'that looks hot' or 'that feels good'. It ain't neuroscience buddy.

Also, there is no need to tell a girl in words 'I have a foot fetish' in words which sounds a bit weird, it will become plain as day in your actions.

Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr Hollywood
Elite Trooper
Member # 39227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr Hollywood   Author's Homepage   Email Mr Hollywood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Many good words of advice. Bottom line, if she's into you or really LOVES you there's not much she won't do to satisfy and make sure your satisfied! What turns you on will turn her on,again if she's REALLY into or loves you. There's nothing I won't do for mine...or maybe I'm just "special" :-)

--------------------
 -  -  -

-

-

Posts: 437 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chipa
Loyal Member
Member # 7775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chipa   Email chipa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dude just have her feet on ur lap while ur watchin a movie or somethin then rub her feet on ur hard on and then go from there....u gotta have foot game
Posts: 67 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiafoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Count me in with the less talk, more action folks...

I've never said anything about my foot fetish to any of the ladies I've been involved with. They figured that out on their own soon enough [Wink] My current girlfriend was very much a foot virgin and, being Thai, was perplex by my fondness for her feet. All I did was give her a foot rub from time-to-time & incorporated her feet into our foreplay. Eventually I placed her foot on my cock while I was giving her a good going over [Drool] The rest is history. Nowadays, if she's in the mood I'm often the happy recipient of enjoyable impromptu footjob while just sitting around watching the tube... I love this little lady!

Asiafoot [Cheers]

Posts: 363 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just had to laugh at the topic line...it remains the eternal question for foot-fanciers.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links