Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » My girlfriend hates feet (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: My girlfriend hates feet
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Beautifulfeetonline.com:
I just don't know why you don't weed that stuff out before you start establishing feelings, etc. Good luck though!

Well said! You and I think alike.

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dredredre
Loyal Member
Member # 28453

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dredredre     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You guys were right my girl finally came around. I didn't even bring it up I just grabbed her feet and went to work. She was totally cool with it and she seemed to like it because she started biting her lip while her eyes were closed. Thanks to everyone who posted especially Kara. It's not everyday the woman you have on your desktop writes a reply on your post. I will def get some pics and post them when I get a chance. Once again thanks for all the advice everyone.
Posts: 55 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pics plz [Big Grin] And good work. They all come around eventually.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe-fu
Major Player
Member # 18036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe-fu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Satisfy her needs and you'll be fine. Every girl has a freaky side, try your best to explore them and accommodate her needs and then bring up the foot thing after a few weeks. She shouldn't be judgmental since you can be the only man who took the time to please her in ways no other man has.

I think 99% of guys with stable relationships here whose wives or girl friends are totally into the foot thing is because they're actually doing their job in satisfying their woman and not being selfish.

Truth be told, no woman really enjoys foot fetish to our extent. Whether you like it or not it's the truth, but if you satisfy her, then she will do her best to please you no matter what.

Most of those women here say they love foot guys because they're promoting their pay-sites, or because they just feed of the attention they get from guys here... they don't fantasize about guys licking their feet or using their feet instead of hands to blow guys off. sorry

Think about it, have you even been to a dating site or a club or heard any woman say "I'm strictly looking for foot guys, if he ain't got a thang for feet then I don't want him"

Wow, I've been a member for 3 1/2 years and this is my only post, lol. I joined these forums but never visited until recently!

[ May 25, 2010, 10:07 AM: Message edited by: mfdooms ]

Posts: 139 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
temp1234
Major Player
Member # 33411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for temp1234   Email temp1234   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mfdooms:

I think 99% of guys with stable relationships here whose wives or girl friends are totally into the foot thing is because they're actually doing their job in satisfying their woman and not being selfish.

Truth be told, no woman really enjoys foot fetish to our extent. Whether you like it or not it's the truth, but if you satisfy her, then she will do her best to please you no matter what.

Oh nono it does happen. My girl is like that sometimes. She LOVES her feet being rubbed and licking them really turns her on. I like to think I'm lucky like that [Big Grin] .
Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doneforever
Elite Trooper
Member # 38637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doneforever   Email Doneforever   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dl said right !!!
Posts: 302 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GQ, i don't mind you respectfully disagreeing with me. it's perfectly fine.

the one thing i am glad you clearly stated, being that he's not married, if he's not happy with his relationship, he can leave. settling is selling yourself short (99.9% of the time)

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mfdooms:
Satisfy her needs and you'll be fine. Every girl has a freaky side, try your best to explore them and accommodate her needs and then bring up the foot thing after a few weeks. She shouldn't be judgmental since you can be the only man who took the time to please her in ways no other man has.

Most of those women here say they love foot guys because they're promoting their pay-sites, or because they just feed of the attention they get from guys here... they don't fantasize about guys licking their feet or using their feet instead of hands to blow guys off. sorry

Think about it, have you even been to a dating site or a club or heard any woman say "I'm strictly looking for foot guys, if he ain't got a thang for feet then I don't want him"

Wow, I've been a member for 3 1/2 years and this is my only post, lol. I joined these forums but never visited until recently!

Excellent first post. In my experience this has been the case. If a woman ever said they "missed" my foot fetish it wasn't they fetish they missed but the passion I held for them.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesukr22B
Major Player
Member # 6298

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesukr22B   Email toesukr22B   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Truth be told, no woman really enjoys foot fetish to our extent"

Absolute rubbish i have been with a couple of woman that ASKED ME to suck their toes cos it turned them on so much, i did not even mention my foot thing yet. Lots of woman love having their toes sucked, lots of lesbians also suck each others toes !!!

Posts: 123 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad to hear that you went for it and things worked out well, dredredre. I thought all was not lost when your girlfriend made the comment that she "hates feet".

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nicely done dredredre! Chaulk one up to converted to the foot side!

Cheers,

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know but I heard that guys who are into Foot Fetish are the best lovers. For me, I make sure my wife cum every time and then her feet is all mines any time I want them.

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dredredre
Loyal Member
Member # 28453

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dredredre     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very true Fwrinkledsoles because thats basically how my situation worked out. Thanks alot Fate111 and MrSoleLvr for all the great advice.
Posts: 55 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links