Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » A book about Foot Fetishism? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: A book about Foot Fetishism?
Shoe Store Kid
All Pro Poster
Member # 2859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shoe Store Kid   Email Shoe Store Kid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just got a book out "Fetish" by Dita Von Tease, will let you know if it's any good.
Posts: 760 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JSPublishing
Board Regular
Member # 38329

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JSPublishing   Email JSPublishing   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Shoe Store Kid:
quote:
Originally posted by mjl1717:
Ill chime in..

My question-Is Sorels book "The Art of Foot Seduction" only major one that I have not read??

Perhaps we could use an update[Shoe Store Kid]..

Yup, fo' sure. I could knock up a bibliography, could be used for a resource. Hey guys, I REALLY want to dedicate more time to this...I am currently busy right now writing on a lot of other stuff...currently have an academic article I have to submit AND I am working on stuff on romantic love and how it is evil...(I'm not being cynical here - in fact I think it will lead into my fetish, ie going against the hetero normative channels of desire, affection and sex etc etc.) I'm beat at the moment. But please, bear with me, I will get around to dedicating time to this.
Hello. We're the publisher's of Jen's work and also pretty big fans of her writing. In light of the comments above, we just wanted to post a review of "Jen & the Art of Foot Seduction" because Jen in this book (and others) really focuses on the romanticism of a foot fetish and the desire that leads to the joy.

Enjoy...

One Sexy Step By A Woman,
One Giant Leap For Foot Lovers
a review of 'Jen and the Art of Foot Seduction' by J.R.D.

To paraphrase the author, " I love this book. There, I said it."

To quote the author, the book begins with a resolute preamble that reads, "I like feet. There, I said it."

From there, Jennifer Sorel pulls you into her world with her irresistible words and, dare I say, she seduces the reader, often leaving them breathless and wanting more. Every time. Ever page. Every chapter.

The 220-page book consists of a series of seemingly independent stories that slowly begin to weave together to become a fulfilling narrative. Answers are provided to lingering questions, the unapparent becomes apparent, gaps in time are filled as events meet and merge, until finally and quite brilliantly the story reveals itself to the reader. It was always there from the very first page, but the author does not let you see it until she is ready for you to see it. She does not reveal it until she wants you to see it.

The technique is something I have not seen before in literature. That alone is a impressive feat, especially for a book about feet. I finished it entertained, inspired and impressed. For days, I reflected on the book, contemplated stories, reread passages. I continue to do so and have a feeling I will not stop anytime soon. Yes, the book is that good.

As I read the novel, I reminisced about my youth, when I was just discovering my desires and realizing my fetish for feet. Turning the pages, I could not help but think how wonderful and useful the book would have been had it existed back then. Mind you, the novel is filled with adult themes, but message it contains is clearly for all ages. That message is be yourself and embrace your desires. How I wish I was told that in my teens. It would have made things so much easier to know there were others like me and that the thoughts that ran amok in my young head were not uncommon and not abnormal. Jennifer Sorel makes it all common and normal, while also making it something inspirational and aspirational. Again, an impressive feat.

The inside cover boasts zealous comments from readers, one of which I will quote here. "Jennifer removes the shame of this fetish and makes it the goal, desire and fervor of all who seek a higher plateau of excitement."

Yes, she does do that, but she also wildly entertains with her stories and she has the uncanny ability to make a reader smile and even laugh, to make them pensive and at times sad, to make them dream, aspire and fantasize. Heavy on the fantasize. I never thought in my wildest dreams I would ever read a book about feet and foot fetishism that got it so right and was so entertaining. I have read other stuff on this subject, however it has all to often been boring, stifled or clinical.

'Jen and the Art of Foot Seduction' is none of those things. It is smart, insightful, honest and very erotic. I paraphrase some of the aforementioned words of a reader to declare, "Jennifer Sorel strips away the shame usually found within this fetish, removing it like shoes from her feet. She bares it all within this book, revealing to us her soul, along with her soles, and tickles our every fancy with her words and god-given talent, using them like she uses her god-given toes under the tables of our dreams."

That is my review. Quote, unquote. Needless to say, I highly recommend the book.

http://stores.lulu.com/jspublishing

We also have a presence on facebook & MySpace -- just search: Jen and the Art of Foot Seduction

--------------------
Get Two Feet Closer
to JenSorel
http://stores.lulu.com/jspublishing

Posts: 9 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links