Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Just an observation of recent behavior here. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Just an observation of recent behavior here.
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I absolutely love Wu's...Being a fairly new member I joined after reading a few post and I thought that it would be cool...When I joined, I never thought that I would LEARN SO MUCH ABOUT MYSELF...I learned to like things about feet that I never paid attention to...This place has been a blast and There are many of you whom I would love to buy a beer it your ever in Downtown Detroit...I understand that we come from all walks of life and have different morals and values but I ALWAYS THOUGHT THAT THIS WAS A PLACE WHERE WE SHARE WHAT WE DO HAVE IN COMMON..."FOOT KINK":...Let's stick to those things...I remember my first few post had the words "I HATE" in them...I used to hate all colors of polish, never wanted to smell feet, didn't suck toes, I thought trampling was crazy...AFTER A WEEK OR SO I THOUGHT, "MY GOD I SOUND SO NEGETIVE"...I never commented negatively about pictures or models but....I WAS JUST TOO NEGATIVE...Or maybe I was just not experienced enough In this foot scene...I was not aware that "NOT EVERYBODY IS A TOES GUY"...
I don't know what the deal is with Goddess Elizabeth but I do remember some guys going off about tattoos...I ADORE HER PRETTY LITTLE FEET and I appreciate all who post hear....Let's allow this place to be a place of PEACE, LOVE AND THE LADIES LOVELY FEET....BEFORE WE FUCK IT UP...

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSW
Major Player
Member # 35008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSW   Email DSW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WHAT?!

Since some people have brought Elizabeth's name into the conversation, I thought I'd chip in.

A few things. First off, the person who started that poll gave people the option to vote no. When more people voted no than yes, that's when the started to question if we're crazy for voting no. The people were basically saying that you have to be stupid to vote no. That's all that was said during the first few posts. But no one said a word about that because it was in defense to her, right?

The people who voted no? All they did was say no. That's all they said. And that's bashing? When asked why they voted no, they never went into specifics. I was one of those who voted no. We could've explained our reasons, and I bet those who voted no would've loved to explain ourselvs. But I guess we felt that it was best if we kept those parts to ourselves. And yet, you people call that bashing? Most of the bashing going on was from people defending her. How blind is that?

Then one guy in particular really went off on us because the majority felt the way I did (again, we didn't bash her. All we did was say no). No one said anything about that comment. That post went unchallenged for a few days. It wasn't until I said something where Elizabeth wanted to say something. First I quoted the other guy's comment and decided that if he has the right to say that, then I have the right to say what I said. Elizabeth THEN said that she wanted the bashing to stop. I thought her timing on it was a little too convenient for me. Because when the other guy made his comment bashing people, that comment was left there for a few days and Elizabeth was NOWHERE to be found. Then when I said something, it took her two seconds to jump in and try to put a stop to it. Oh, NOW you want the bashing to stop? Where were you when the bashing was at it's peak days before? When she wanted the bashing to stop, she wanted the bashing on HER to stop.

I can understand people not wanting to bash others. It's just that you can't say that people were bashing her when all we did was say no.

Posts: 221 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IAmSpartachris
All Pro Poster
Member # 3289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IAmSpartachris   Email IAmSpartachris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Read my posts. Nowhere in them did I refer to this poll you are talking about. I wasn't even aware of it. So clearly, that's a seperate issue that has nothing to do with the issues I am addressing here.

But I do find it interesting that you are referring to the poll, and that you feel so defensive about it.

And since you brought it up, I tooka look for it, and what I found rather than Elizabeth demanding people stop bashing her as you suggest, was this:

quote:
"Good grief already!
Let's just let this go...

There really is no need to keep stabbing and being mean to one another.
I don't expect everyone to read my columns. I don't expect even half of you do. It doesn't bother me so it shouldn't bother anyone else.

I don't care the reasons that people vote no either...I don't think we need to start actually making folks feel poorly for their choice."

Very different from what you described. And much classier as well.

To each his own, but you've defended yourself against a slight that was never made about you in this thread.

Posts: 712 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want to reply in a nice "non -bashing" manner but there really is no way to do that.

Ever since I joined here way back when, it was always an unwritten rule that you don't take a shit on someone's thread that they posted of say their wife or their g/f pics. You just don't.

Now as for the "Talk" section, it's fair game in my opinion. That's what the section is for talking about foot related subjects, the internet is a tough place full of keyboard warriors but I found and continue to feel that Wu's is a pretty damn open forum in terms of members being respectful of each other's opinions and views.

Whoever started the poll thread should never have posted the poll, that just opens the door for bashing. I got a kick out of how soon as their was some votes for NO a few people started falling over themselves in defence of Elizabeth, almost as if they knew she was going to read the thread so they wanted to appear to be her "Knights in shining armor" [Roll Eyes]

My reason for voting NO is just because you take pics of your feet and put them on a foot fetish site doesn't make you a foot expert. No offence to Elizabeth as chances are she didn't come up with idea to write the foot column but was probably pressured into it by her fans. I'm not trying to start a shitshow here but I am just voicing my opinions on the matter. [Cool]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most of you pretty much echo what I said HERE a month or two ago.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Before this gets off course on something I "could" see happening, I want to express some thoughts from a webmaster/photographer who also shares a lot of content, thoughts and stories here on Wu's.

As someone who has been doing photos and sharing them on Soles of Silk and some previous free sites for years, I don't think of myself as "above" critism. I don't ask that people treat me like a celebrity on here and I don't think the majority of my fellow webmasters, photographers or foot models do either. You'll get one every once in a blue moon who thinks that way, but they generally don't last (and I'm glad they don't).

For me and I'm sure most of my peers, we just like coming here to communicate, share what we're doing and get feedback too. It's the feedback that I "think" this post is focused on, and I don't think it is based off a single thread.

Lately many users have shared photos of their wife or girlfriend with the rest of us. These people do not run sites, they just wish to share with the rest of us a part of what they enjoy. I can remember the first time years ago that I sent photos of my then girlfriend Abby to Leg Show to share with everyone. It was such an awesome feeling to show other people that were like us her feet.

You don't have to like every girl posted here, but why tell someone that his wife's feet are "average at best" or that you've "seen better photo skills" and so on. If they don't tickle your fancy for whatever reason, just go to the next post and find one that does. I'll be the first person to say that I'm not a fan of every picture/video that gets posted on here. I'll also admit that I'm a fan of some that I don't even post on.

I'm pretty sure this thread has made its point and there really is no need to argue about what's right and wrong as we all know right from wrong. I just say respect each other and let people enjoy what they like, even if it isn't what you like.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18274 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well said, Patrick.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ugh

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSW
Major Player
Member # 35008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSW   Email DSW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by IAmSpartachris:
Read my posts. Nowhere in them did I refer to this poll you are talking about. I wasn't even aware of it. So clearly, that's a seperate issue that has nothing to do with the issues I am addressing here.

But I do find it interesting that you are referring to the poll, and that you feel so defensive about it.

And since you brought it up, I tooka look for it, and what I found rather than Elizabeth demanding people stop bashing her as you suggest, was this:

quote:
"Good grief already!
Let's just let this go...

There really is no need to keep stabbing and being mean to one another.
I don't expect everyone to read my columns. I don't expect even half of you do. It doesn't bother me so it shouldn't bother anyone else.

I don't care the reasons that people vote no either...I don't think we need to start actually making folks feel poorly for their choice."

Very different from what you described. And much classier as well.

To each his own, but you've defended yourself against a slight that was never made about you in this thread.

You didn't refer to the poll specifically (you weren't referring to anything specifically) but you did refer to her, didn't you? When I read that part, I thought you were talking about the poll because that was the latest thing about her. I thought you were on board with everyone else.

When I said that she demanded that people stop bashing her, I know she didn't say that outright. But that must've been her underlying messasge. Because when that guy bashed everyone else to defend her, she never said anything about wanting all this "stabbing each other" to stop. Because that comment was in favor of her. Three days had gone by, she was a no-show. But when I responded to his comment three days later, I wasn't surprised to see her appear from out of nowhere all of a sudden. I'll bet that if I were one of those guys who voted yes, and said something about how people have no taste for not liking her, she wouldn't have said anything about that, either.

So there.

Posts: 221 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DSW:
You didn't refer to the poll specifically (you weren't referring to anything specifically) but you did refer to her, didn't you? When I read that part, I thought you were talking about the poll because that was the latest thing about her. I thought you were on board with everyone else.

When I said that she demanded that people stop bashing her, I know she didn't say that outright. But that must've been her underlying messasge. Because when that guy bashed everyone else to defend her, she never said anything about wanting all this "stabbing each other" to stop. Because that comment was in favor of her. Three days had gone by, she was a no-show. But when I responded to his comment three days later, I wasn't surprised to see her appear from out of nowhere all of a sudden. I'll bet that if I were one of those guys who voted yes, and said something about how people have no taste for not liking her, she wouldn't have said anything about that, either.

So there.

Dude who are you?? My biggest non-fan??
I got your point and to DEFEND MYSELF I DIDN'T LOG IN FOR THOSE THREE DAYS....wtf!!

--------------------

-

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
evolved
Loyal Member
Member # 3907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for evolved   Email evolved   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jamaicanfeet:
This post should be stickied for all to see.

I've seen some amazing feet....nice smooth soless...properly pedicured toes...that get only 3 or 4 comments. While I've seen some horrendous, chubby, calloused, unpainted feet that get pages of comments. I will comment on the pair of feet that I think are amazing but I will leave the horrendous feet for whoever wants to comment. My point is...To each his own. It takes a lot for these women to pose for these pics since a lot of them do not understand or really embrace the fetish but they do it to please their significant others who in turn do it for us. I don't recall ever making a negative comment on a picture post because i'm of the belief that If you dont have anything good to say...don't say anything at all. All thats needed is a certain level of maturity in what you say. I'm sure most of the negative comments are from people that have never posted a pic in their life or have prolly never even touched or worshipped a sexy pair of feet. The bottom line is...Be mature in your comments...Negative comments are NEVER needed ANYWHERE.

Just my 2c

Posts: 76 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL This is a funny topic.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IAmSpartachris
All Pro Poster
Member # 3289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IAmSpartachris   Email IAmSpartachris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DSW:

So there.

The actual intent of my post still seems to have escaped you.

We'll have to just agree to disagree.

Posts: 712 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

I took a moment and cleared my head and have come to this conclusion.

I will not fight with any of you on the internet.
Some of you are faceless avatars and fake names. You hide behind your anonymity and you instigate senselessly. For what purpose...that is not clear.

What is clear is this...
The quality on this board has gone down dramatically.
Take ME out of the equation and you STILL have the same issues that affect other women AND MEN as well. The complete lack of respect is disturbing to say the least.

Look at this thread for example...
complete TRAIN WRECK!

I apologize for my outburst earlier...after a while the bullshit stacks up and I feel like letting you all know MY HONEST OPINION as well.
After all, it is my 1st amendment too *wink*

--------------------

-

ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been around these parts a long time as well and kind of tapered off posting due to juvenile behavior.

Not that I make a habit of stereotyping but I think back a few years ago members were from a different Internet era and acted in the forum as they would in the company of other human beings.

Now it seems there is a newer generation who looks at what's on the screen and interacts as if they were the only person in the room. Now these people are still a minority of the whole generation. I'm not saying EVERYONE in this generation, just that there seem to be proportionately more trolls than in other generations.

For these particular people, they act like everyone else in the universe are just props and scenery for their own life story. It would be sort of comical if it wasn't so irritating.

People seem to forget that if you insult someone's wife out in the world her husband will be picking your teeth out of his boot sole, and you'd deserve every bit of it. Acting like that in an Internet forum means you'll never get hurt but it doesn't mean that you don't deserve to.

-Oz

[ May 30, 2010, 08:19 PM: Message edited by: ozkar ]

Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links